Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Help! UNITY recruited my farm once again!

  1. #1

    Default Help! UNITY recruited my farm once again!

    So UNITY keeps on recruiting my farms. I've searched all over the web for guides on what to do when this happens but I have had no success. They're making my area dry and my troops are starting to get hungry

    I was wondering if anybody had a guide on what to do when UNITY starts recruiting your farms?


    -Distressed farmer

  2. #2

    Default

    Just because a alliance recruits a player does not make them unable to farm.. As long as you arnt tagged up who cares keep clearing them.
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  3. #3

    Default

    Grow some 'nads and keep attacking.

  4. #4

    Default

    Can't help but feel like the sarcasm in OP's post went straight over y'alls head.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by It'sMeQ View Post
    Can't help but feel like the sarcasm in OP's post went straight over y'alls head.
    Ur on this server too? :O

  6. #6
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Ur on this server too? :O
    Everyone's on this server man
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Ur on this server too? :O
    Sure he's here. I heard he turned down recruitment by GMO since they obviously have no standards or quality control in their selection process...they take in all sorts of riff raff.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Sure he's here. I heard he turned down recruitment by GMO since they obviously have no standards or quality control in their selection process...they take in all sorts of riff raff.
    ACN is the only riff raff I recruited.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Sure he's here. I heard he turned down recruitment by GMO since they obviously have no standards or quality control in their selection process...they take in all sorts of riff raff.
    Wait! It'sMeQ is a HE ?
    Why does 'he' write like a woman? ( I'm serious.. ).

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Sure he's here. I heard he turned down recruitment by GMO since they obviously have no standards or quality control in their selection process...they take in all sorts of riff raff.
    They recruited me, so they -definitely- have no standards. I still don't have any troops. My wheat fields are almost high enough to switch capitals though. Only a couple more levels

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    ACN is the only riff raff I recruited.
    You have my deepest sympathy. He will cause you enough drama for 20.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    You have my deepest sympathy. He will cause you enough drama for 20.
    She has no sympathy let's be honest here..
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    She has no sympathy let's be honest here..
    I most certainly do!!

    I feel deep sorrow for anyone dealing with the pain in the tush that is ACN!

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    I most certainly do!!

    I feel deep sorrow for anyone dealing with the pain in the tush that is ACN!
    All of that just because I left your alliance? Because I didn't follow orders ? :O So rude!

  15. #15

    Default

    You didn't leave, chuckie. You were booted. The cheering was deafening.

    but, in the interest of fairness, I do have to say you've never lost an argument. Simply because you've never shut up.

    Move on chuckie. You failed on s1. You failed on s4. You realize that you will fail on s3, so you are claiming lack of time so you can leave before you fail.

    Or are you going to fail at leaving too?

  16. #16

    Default



    Someone care to fill in the background here?
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  17. #17

    Default

    This is only good for reading in the bathroom. But if you're terribly bored:

    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=165598

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    This is only good for reading in the bathroom. But if you're terribly bored:

    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=165598
    I technically didn't fail on S4, since I was part of your alliance for 90% of the server. I got 'booted' one or two weeks before the server ended, there was a clear victor by that time, especially since the tards already smashed all their hammers.

    I never was quiet for entertainment purposes, gotta keep them Skype chats alive!
    Last edited by ArabChuckNorris; 06-15-2016 at 04:34 AM.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    I technically didn't fail on S4, since I was part of your alliance for 90% of the server. I got 'booted' one or two weeks before the server ended, there was a clear victor by that time, especially since the tards already smashed all their hammers.

    I never was quiet for entertainment purposes, gotta keep them Skype chats alive!
    Mah funtards were still playing the last round of s4?
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  20. #20

    Default

    Sort of. But no longer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    So having made those statements, this is it. Retirement. And with it the actual name of Funtards.

    My sincere thanks to those of you that have made this game so entertaining over the years.

    Silence (aka Jason)
    My understanding was they were a shadow of their former glory.

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Sort of. But no longer.



    My understanding was they were a shadow of their former glory.
    Sad. Silence was a good friend. Didn't realize he'd since retired.

    I was their original founder.
    Last edited by Briares; 06-15-2016 at 01:55 PM.
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  22. #22

    Default

    Silence was around throughout(hit and miss), until the mass delete. They almost made it to the end. They hit the wonder at around level 50, zeroed it, and left.

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Sort of. But no longer.



    My understanding was they were a shadow of their former glory.
    Just a quick hint for all of those in the SW alliances, never leave quelaana's alliance, or else she will hate you for life lol.

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Just a quick hint for all of those in the SW alliances, never leave quelaana's alliance, or else she will hate you for life lol.
    Well... you could always prove you're skill level as a player or... take the easy way out and delete, thus confirming her opinion i suspect.
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Well... you could always prove you're skill level as a player or... take the easy way out and delete, thus confirming her opinion i suspect.
    This comment literally made no sense lol
    Last edited by ArabChuckNorris; 06-17-2016 at 02:15 AM.

  26. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Just a quick hint for all of those in the SW alliances, never leave quelaana's alliance, or else she will hate you for life lol.
    I was in SIO when all that went down.
    1) You didn't leave SIO, you were kicked
    2) You continuously disobeyed leadership to do what you wanted to do.

    You seem like a good dude but you need to step up and take responsibility for your own actions bud.

  27. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    I was in SIO when all that went down.
    1) You didn't leave SIO, you were kicked
    2) You continuously disobeyed leadership to do what you wanted to do.

    You seem like a good dude but you need to step up and take responsibility for your own actions bud.
    I knew a day earlier if I did that 'action' I would be kicked off of the alliance.
    I did what I did because rules were forced on me and not the others.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •