Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 45

Thread: New elite alliance formed.

  1. #1

    Default New elite alliance formed.

    For those who may not have noticed a new elite alliance has been formed. Formed with some of the "best" players from the NW and NE, ready to take on the whole server and come out on top.

    Betrayed by someone who I'm guessing is myself, R.Y.D (Ruin Your Dreams) is on the scene ready to kick some sand in your ice cream.

    Their fearless leader who made that beautiful post about deleting and retiring from Travian is prepared to show the world what he can do. Don't apply if you don't love killing (splatting against orders) and enjoy whining (why wont you keep me in the alliance? I was only securing my 20 x 20 and all croppers around it)

    What will you do when your members become like their mentor and disregard orders? When they make a cute post about wanting to quit because things didn't go their way and they weren't prepared to make things happen. The one who was betrayed when I personally sent that anvil to defend your village from someone which kept your precious village intact. Sure you ran two OPs thank you for dedicating your life to GMO, you really brought the alliance together bud.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    For those who may not have noticed a new elite alliance has been formed. Formed with some of the "best" players from the NW and NE, ready to take on the whole server and come out on top.

    Betrayed by someone who I'm guessing is myself, R.Y.D (Ruin Your Dreams) is on the scene ready to kick some sand in your ice cream.

    Their fearless leader who made that beautiful post about deleting and retiring from Travian is prepared to show the world what he can do. Don't apply if you don't love killing (splatting against orders) and enjoy whining (why wont you keep me in the alliance? I was only securing my 20 x 20 and all croppers around it)

    What will you do when your members become like their mentor and disregard orders? When they make a cute post about wanting to quit because things didn't go their way and they weren't prepared to make things happen. The one who was betrayed when I personally sent that anvil to defend your village from someone which kept your precious village intact. Sure you ran two OPs thank you for dedicating your life to GMO, you really brought the alliance together bud.
    Briares put a stop to this kid please... I can't even express how much its hurts when you speak.
    Last edited by LordDeath; 06-23-2016 at 02:49 AM. Reason: spelt ur name wrong bruh
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Briares put a stop to this kid please... I can't even express how much its hurts when you speak.
    Foley and I are friends now sorry mate.
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Briares put a stop to this kid please... I can't even express how much its hurts when you speak.
    Feel the same way when I see you post something on here.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    What will you do when your members become like their mentor and disregard orders? When they make a cute post about wanting to quit because things didn't go their way and they weren't prepared to make things happen. The one who was betrayed when I personally sent that anvil to defend your village from someone which kept your precious village intact. Sure you ran two OPs thank you for dedicating your life to GMO, you really brought the alliance together bud.
    Just another day in paradise. No need to make whole thread about it. Seriously, NOBODY CARES.

    (Disregard the attachment. Trying to figure out how to attach full size screenshot to post.)
    Last edited by CatManDo; 06-25-2016 at 01:10 PM.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iiTryii View Post
    Feel the same way when I see you post something on here.
    You tried, and failed.. Get used to that
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    Foley and I are friends now sorry mate.
    That's cute! You are his first one

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    For those who may not have noticed a new elite alliance has been formed. Formed with some of the "best" players from the NW and NE, ready to take on the whole server and come out on top.

    Betrayed by someone who I'm guessing is myself, R.Y.D (Ruin Your Dreams) is on the scene ready to kick some sand in your ice cream.

    Their fearless leader who made that beautiful post about deleting and retiring from Travian is prepared to show the world what he can do. Don't apply if you don't love killing (splatting against orders) and enjoy whining (why wont you keep me in the alliance? I was only securing my 20 x 20 and all croppers around it)

    What will you do when your members become like their mentor and disregard orders? When they make a cute post about wanting to quit because things didn't go their way and they weren't prepared to make things happen. The one who was betrayed when I personally sent that anvil to defend your village from someone which kept your precious village intact. Sure you ran two OPs thank you for dedicating your life to GMO, you really brought the alliance together bud.
    I'm glad that I'm special enough for you to take your time to write a whole post about me, I'm honored

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Briares put a stop to this kid please... I can't even express how much its hurts when you speak.
    I thought I was the only one lol

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    That's cute! You are his first one



    I'm glad that I'm special enough for you to take your time to write a whole post about me, I'm honored



    I thought I was the only one lol
    Why do I even waste my time with you?

    I'd have a more productive conversation with a wall.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Why do I even waste my time with you?

    I mean, you already wrote a whole post about me. So whatever you said is irrelevant..
    Pretty sure speaking to me would help you out, especially if it's about Travian, because I heard that this is your first normal server.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    I mean, you already wrote a whole post about me. So whatever you said is irrelevant..
    Pretty sure speaking to me would help you out, especially if it's about Travian, because I heard that this is your first normal server.
    You heard that because I told you. Are you trying to discredit all the rounds of speed that I played since I never played a normal server?

    But yes ACN you are right, always right.

    Hopefully this experience will teach you how to build some defense to cover yourself when you make a stupid decision.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    You heard that because I told you. Are you trying to discredit all the rounds of speed that I played since I never played a normal server?

    But yes ACN you are right, always right.

    Hopefully this experience will teach you how to build some defense to cover yourself when you make a stupid decision.
    A stupid decision? What have I done wrong in GMO to be removed?
    Sorry, I'm unlike you, a player who settles literally one field away from an active player. How I view it, I see that you pretty much did the most damage to GMO out of all players. If you didn't do what you did, NW and GMO would have been together since day 1.
    Stop being stupid.

  12. #12

    Default

    I hope this, 'elite' alliance gets used to getting these reports:

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/33601576ee0
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  13. #13
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CatManDo View Post
    Just another day in paradise. No need to make whole thread about it. Seriously, NOBODY CARES.

    (Disregard the attachment. Trying to figure out how to attach full size screenshot to post.)
    Attach it as an image and use a url, and then don't reference file remotely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  14. #14

    Default

    Not quite what I had in mind (posting GetterTools screenshot saved on my iPad) but better than nothing.
    Still, no way to correct the size...

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    I hope this, 'elite' alliance gets used to getting these reports:

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/33601576ee0
    Dang, the attacker isn't even on top 10 attackers of the week..

    FeelsBadMan

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Dang, the attacker isn't even on top 10 attackers of the week..

    FeelsBadMan
    Deletion will do that to you.
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    For those who may not have noticed a new elite alliance has been formed. Formed with some of the "best" players from the NW and NE, ready to take on the whole server and come out on top.
    When you huggle and bring every account into your alliance, does that constitute "elite" status?

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    When you huggle and bring every account into your alliance, does that constitute "elite" status?
    It's only a 4 account alliance, so if 4 is every account then yes it is definitely elite.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    It's only a 4 account alliance, so if 4 is every account then yes it is definitely elite.
    Foley, I do believe each player in your Meta has 4 accounts. Let's hope you guys don't get banned and quit before end game comes around.

  20. #20

    Default

    You guys are pretty dull. Foley's entire post was not about MEC and Frenemies (don't get me wrong we're awesome).

    It was a joke about our one and only forum troll ArabChuckNorris's new four man alliance.

    And valtaire, did you really just accuse everyone in our alliance of multiaccounting? Jesus christ, you're an idiot.

    Unlike every other major alliance on this server, we are the only alliance made up of just one wing. And guess what: that's all we need to win.
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    we are the only alliance made up of just one wing..
    For now
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    Unlike every other major alliance on this server, we are the only alliance made up of just one wing. And guess what: that's all we need to win.
    Uhh excuse me, but my alliance consists of one wing, and we are a major alliance
    By the way, my alliance consists of more than 4 people. I'll let you try to figure out who and how

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    Unlike every other major alliance on this server, we are the only alliance made up of just one wing. And guess what: that's all we need to win.
    Yup. Because all decent players will leave the server long time before.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    For now
    You mean FwB and BNI are trying to be MEC's wings? There is nobody else left on this server that would matter. (No offense ROME).

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CatManDo View Post
    You mean FwB and BNI are trying to be MEC's wings? There is nobody else left on this server that would matter. (No offense ROME).
    LordDeath offered I said I'd think about it.

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    LordDeath offered I said I'd think about it.
    Maybe in a wet dream, the only offer you will get from me is too fall on your own sword before I personally behead you #gameofthronesstyle
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  26. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    And valtaire, did you really just accuse everyone in our alliance of multiaccounting? Jesus christ, you're an idiot.
    Calm down Briares. You used to be funny before you joined the supreme blob. Now you are just another X.

    X= a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons.
    Last edited by valtaire; 06-30-2016 at 05:57 AM.

  27. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post

    X= a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons.
    I thought that was an IV




    And some people don't care for competition. We call those people overcompensators here in America.
    Quote Originally Posted by An Anonymous Derepper
    No one cares about you and your minireppping.
    ^^That sounds best when spoken with a Mr. T accent.


    Made you look!!

  28. #28

    Default

    Can someone make me a summary?

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanorio View Post
    Can someone make me a summary?
    as I look at this server I see a bunch of good players , I don't know him , but I do not think the man starting this link is one of them... and If he placed a new town in the 7 by 7 of an active player without permission my alliance leader would have made him give it up... to Argue this point in the forum just proves that He is a loser in game, and just a big mouth on the forum... I Do not know acn , but I would use caution when dealing with him as an enemy ... I am kinda sure i looked into folleys account , and was un IMpressed

  30. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gascap View Post
    as I look at this server I see a bunch of good players , I don't know him , but I do not think the man starting this link is one of them... and If he placed a new town in the 7 by 7 of an active player without permission my alliance leader would have made him give it up... to Argue this point in the forum just proves that He is a loser in game, and just a big mouth on the forum... I Do not know acn , but I would use caution when dealing with him as an enemy ... I am kinda sure i looked into folleys account , and was un IMpressed
    Good job looking into my account and still misspelling my name.

    Also this isn't about a new village in ACN's 7 x 7 because that village wasn't settled in his 7 x 7.

    I am assuming that is what you are trying to say.


    Btw are you saying you were unimpressed with the scout report you got?
    Last edited by Foley; 07-07-2016 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Felt like adding something

  31. #31
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    You guys are pretty dull. Foley's entire post was not about MEC and Frenemies (don't get me wrong we're awesome).

    It was a joke about our one and only forum troll ArabChuckNorris's new four man alliance.

    And valtaire, did you really just accuse everyone in our alliance of multiaccounting? Jesus christ, you're an idiot.

    Unlike every other major alliance on this server, we are the only alliance made up of just one wing. And guess what: that's all we need to win.
    I'm not in FwB/BNI leadership or anything, but I don't think intended to have 2 wings I think it just happened that way.

    EDIT: I guess that doesn't matter though since they have 2 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanorio View Post
    Can someone make me a summary?
    The leader of Ex-GMO settles 1 field away from the enemy's top tier player. Because of him settling literally one field away from an opponent, the enemy alliance does not want to negotiate. Few days pass, and that village was completely DESTROYED. GMO leader declares war on the alliance NW and gets so mad, and asks me to do OPs on NW. I did one, and it was completely successful, but that's besides the point.

    Around two weeks later, one of NW players settles 8 fields away from me, stealing my next village, a 15c 75%. GMO leader at that time sent an MM few days ago telling GMO that we had a NAP with NW, which was complete false, since NW alliance did not even want that NAP, and this was discussed in the leadership room.

    I attack that player who settled and stole my cropper, didn't even destroy the village, and there was literally no talks from the leadership team about this. NO one was upset about me attacking that player during this time.

    Also, in the leadership room, 'we' were talking about the plan for GMO, if we should declare war on UNITY and NW. After a day of talking ( yes, it took us a full day to decide ), most of the leadership team wanted to go fight everyone in an honorable war, this affected two players in the leadership team, both of whom were planning to go for an EGH ( Me and another player who DELETED off of the server ). Even the leadership team knew that if we do go for this 2v1 war ( UNITY + NW vs GMO ), we will have a rare chance of defeating FwB and BNI, therefore whoever going for EGH will just pretty much waste their time going forward in the alliance. This is when I planned to delete.

    However, when I was 24H away from deletion, after I splatted BOTH of my hammers at someone GMO's leader requested me to do, one very good player in the leadership team, also still a friend of mine, somehow got everything worked out with NW and UNITY, this is when the merge happened and the 'elite' alliance came by. This is when I decided to stay. The negotiation went smoothly and my attack on that NW player was NOT even a problem during negotiation.

    GMO's main leader didn't like that, and removed me from the alliance for 'almost' messing up negotiation. Sounds like a great reasoning after someone who literally destroyed GMO's early game.

    I find this as a betrayal, the reasoning for removing me is stupid. I literally did several OPs for the alliance, all of which were successful. The leader of GMO did the most damage to the alliance, however, me attacking a player who stole my cropper next to my CAPITAL, after I CLEARLY told the leader that I'm going for an EGH pissed him off. By the way, the leader was NOT mad until I stated that I want to stay in the server ( because of the merge ), this was after I stopped attacking the NW player for 2 weeks or more, and this was after I suicide-d BOTH of my hammers.

    tl;dr: GMO leader is a noob.

  33. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    The leader of Ex-GMO settles 1 field away from the enemy's top tier player. Because of him settling literally one field away from an opponent, the enemy alliance does not want to negotiate. Few days pass, and that village was completely DESTROYED. GMO leader declares war on the alliance NW and gets so mad, and asks me to do OPs on NW. I did one, and it was completely successful, but that's besides the point.

    Around two weeks later, one of NW players settles 8 fields away from me, stealing my next village, a 15c 75%. GMO leader at that time sent an MM few days ago telling GMO that we had a NAP with NW, which was complete false, since NW alliance did not even want that NAP, and this was discussed in the leadership room.

    I attack that player who settled and stole my cropper, didn't even destroy the village, and there was literally no talks from the leadership team about this. NO one was upset about me attacking that player during this time.

    Also, in the leadership room, 'we' were talking about the plan for GMO, if we should declare war on UNITY and NW. After a day of talking ( yes, it took us a full day to decide ), most of the leadership team wanted to go fight everyone in an honorable war, this affected two players in the leadership team, both of whom were planning to go for an EGH ( Me and another player who DELETED off of the server ). Even the leadership team knew that if we do go for this 2v1 war ( UNITY + NW vs GMO ), we will have a rare chance of defeating FwB and BNI, therefore whoever going for EGH will just pretty much waste their time going forward in the alliance. This is when I planned to delete.

    However, when I was 24H away from deletion, after I splatted BOTH of my hammers at someone GMO's leader requested me to do, one very good player in the leadership team, also still a friend of mine, somehow got everything worked out with NW and UNITY, this is when the merge happened and the 'elite' alliance came by. This is when I decided to stay. The negotiation went smoothly and my attack on that NW player was NOT even a problem during negotiation.

    GMO's main leader didn't like that, and removed me from the alliance for 'almost' messing up negotiation. Sounds like a great reasoning after someone who literally destroyed GMO's early game.

    I find this as a betrayal, the reasoning for removing me is stupid. I literally did several OPs for the alliance, all of which were successful. The leader of GMO did the most damage to the alliance, however, me attacking a player who stole my cropper next to my CAPITAL, after I CLEARLY told the leader that I'm going for an EGH pissed him off. By the way, the leader was NOT mad until I stated that I want to stay in the server ( because of the merge ), this was after I stopped attacking the NW player for 2 weeks or more, and this was after I suicide-d BOTH of my hammers.

    tl;dr: GMO leader is a noob.
    ACN you only did 2 or 3 OPs if you considered those being successful then you have low standards. If you say they were successful because no one splatted don't forget who changed the target.

    You must be oblivious if you didn't not realize I was upset with you when I saw you wasted cats that morning.

    I only told you not to splat on doth and suggested redemption. You were the one who wanted to delete, I didn't hold a gun to your head.

    The main reason SIM deleted is because he hated you greatly. Also speed servers suit him better.

    It was never going to be a 2 sided war. Also tell me how I ruined GMO. This is what the plan was the whole time I don't know how many times I have to tell you that. Is it because I didn't take NW as a wing in the very beginning?

    Four players left GMO.

    1 was mad I didn't force a player to give up an oasis for him even though I suggested just asking him.

    Another left with his pd for MARINES because somehow that seemed to be the better group.

    The last one left because "purple" I'm not joking about that.

    Stop crying that I kicked you out because you still wanted to play.

  34. #34

  35. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    ACN you only did 2 or 3 OPs if you considered those being successful then you have low standards. If you say they were successful because no one splatted don't forget who changed the target.

    You must be oblivious if you didn't not realize I was upset with you when I saw you wasted cats that morning.

    I only told you not to splat on doth and suggested redemption. You were the one who wanted to delete, I didn't hold a gun to your head.

    The main reason SIM deleted is because he hated you greatly. Also speed servers suit him better.

    It was never going to be a 2 sided war. Also tell me how I ruined GMO. This is what the plan was the whole time I don't know how many times I have to tell you that. Is it because I didn't take NW as a wing in the very beginning?

    Four players left GMO.

    1 was mad I didn't force a player to give up an oasis for him even though I suggested just asking him.

    Another left with his pd for MARINES because somehow that seemed to be the better group.

    The last one left because "purple" I'm not joking about that.

    Stop crying that I kicked you out because you still wanted to play.
    Oh, ALL the credit goes to you for changing the target! You obviously spent hours setting it up on Getter, sending MMs, messaging each player, and answered all the questions.

    Changing the target doesn't mean you saved hammers. SIM considered you as a terrible leader, same as my ex-dual, same as Alice, who himself came up to me discussing how terrible you are. Half of the alliance thinks you are terrible.

    You weren't upset, if you were, you would've came up to me to fix the situation, you didn't come up to me to talk about it AT ALL. You only came up to me when I had no more troops. How can I play as an EGH when you guys literally were down to go for an all out war? You ruined GMO's early game, if you didn't do what you have done, we would've had literally twice the amount of resources, and twice the amount of troops. You also wouldn't have gotten the medal for the first village to be destroyed. You planned it the whole team, but you couldn't do it. Floyd did all the negotiation. Without Floyd, there isn't an elite alliance. Also, I tried to communicate with the player that stole my cropper, but he didn't want to talk or negotiate at all.

    You don't think settling next to dothraki, literally for your third village, next to his cluster, and then declaring war on him, spamming him with messages, has done more damage than me?

    I'm not crying at all, check your fields at USX, you're the one who should be crying.
    P.S. SIM was part of my team.

    So, what's the reason of removing me again? For attacking a player who stole my cropper? Even though that has done NOTHING to the alliance?

    By the way, I highly don't recommend you to send MMs saying that the alliance has a NAP with another, even though that's a lie.

  36. #36

    Default

    Man this is entertaining.

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marfwheezel View Post
    Scoot over, I wanna see too!! This is better than anything on TV!

    I'd almost feel sorry for Foley, having to deal with ACN, but...OMG, did I read he took him BACK? and then booted again???

    TOOOOOO Funny!

    When do we get to see Act III?
    Last edited by Quelaana; 07-08-2016 at 03:02 AM.

  38. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Oh, ALL the credit goes to you for changing the target! You obviously spent hours setting it up on Getter, sending MMs, messaging each player, and answered all the questions.

    Changing the target doesn't mean you saved hammers. SIM considered you as a terrible leader, same as my ex-dual, same as Alice, who himself came up to me discussing how terrible you are. Half of the alliance thinks you are terrible.

    You weren't upset, if you were, you would've came up to me to fix the situation, you didn't come up to me to talk about it AT ALL. You only came up to me when I had no more troops. How can I play as an EGH when you guys literally were down to go for an all out war? You ruined GMO's early game, if you didn't do what you have done, we would've had literally twice the amount of resources, and twice the amount of troops. You also wouldn't have gotten the medal for the first village to be destroyed. You planned it the whole team, but you couldn't do it. Floyd did all the negotiation. Without Floyd, there isn't an elite alliance. Also, I tried to communicate with the player that stole my cropper, but he didn't want to talk or negotiate at all.

    You don't think settling next to dothraki, literally for your third village, next to his cluster, and then declaring war on him, spamming him with messages, has done more damage than me?

    I'm not crying at all, check your fields at USX, you're the one who should be crying.
    P.S. SIM was part of my team.

    So, what's the reason of removing me again? For attacking a player who stole my cropper? Even though that has done NOTHING to the alliance?

    By the way, I highly don't recommend you to send MMs saying that the alliance has a NAP with another, even though that's a lie.
    The only resources wasted was the ones I used to build a 70 pop village, Mike's anvil which I sent to protect your village, and all the troops you wasted with fakes.

    Also this thread is about your elite alliance since that is the only one.

    SIM would have considered me a terrible leader for listening to you and making him lose the cropper Tokey took because you claimed it. I can accept that then.

    Alice is upset that I recruited someone near him and he flipped out. Didn't even want to talk about it to resolve the issue.

    A shame Krazy thought I was terrible but he can have his own opinion.

    SIM was part of your team? The same team that you failed to let Lowmaximus know you were going to delete on him?


    Do I look concerned about USX at all? How fast have I been building those villages up?

    Are you going to keep bringing my 3rd village up? How much did that set all of us back? You were removed because you do not listen to orders and I finally listened to SIM to drop your ***.


    Edit for Quelaana: I kicked him out once and he has never been brought back and never will come back.
    Last edited by Foley; 07-08-2016 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Edit for Quelaana

  39. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    The only resources wasted was the ones I used to build a 70 pop village, Mike's anvil which I sent to protect your village, and all the troops you wasted with fakes.

    Also this thread is about your elite alliance since that is the only one.

    SIM would have considered me a terrible leader for listening to you and making him lose the cropper Tokey took because you claimed it. I can accept that then.

    Alice is upset that I recruited someone near him and he flipped out. Didn't even want to talk about it to resolve the issue.

    A shame Krazy thought I was terrible but he can have his own opinion.

    SIM was part of your team? The same team that you failed to let Lowmaximus know you were going to delete on him?


    Do I look concerned about USX at all? How fast have I been building those villages up?

    Are you going to keep bringing my 3rd village up? How much did that set all of us back? You were removed because you do not listen to orders and I finally listened to SIM to drop your ***.


    Edit for Quelaana: I kicked him out once and he has never been brought back and never will come back.
    LOL!!! Did you REALLY just say that the only damage was just those three things? REALLY?
    What about the snipe that Dothraki did on my spawn village? One that caught half of my siege?
    What about ALL of the standing that were sent to YOUR village, we could've easily caught few more hammers from UNITY using those.

    There is a LOT of things that we lost because of you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Scoot over, I wanna see too!! This is better than anything on TV!

    I'd almost feel sorry for Foley, having to deal with ACN, but...OMG, did I read he took him BACK? and then booted again???

    TOOOOOO Funny!

    When do we get to see Act III?
    I never came back? I thought you LOVED me being in your alliance because of how many artifacts and caps I destroyed for ya Also the countless amount of hours I helped with the snipes and in the defensive leadership room. Can't lie, I did a lot for ya.

  40. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    LOL!!! Did you REALLY just say that the only damage was just those three things? REALLY?
    What about the snipe that Dothraki did on my spawn village? One that caught half of my siege?
    What about ALL of the standing that were sent to YOUR village, we could've easily caught few more hammers from UNITY using those.

    There is a LOT of things that we lost because of you.




    I never came back? I thought you LOVED me being in your alliance because of how many artifacts and caps I destroyed for ya Also the countless amount of hours I helped with the snipes and in the defensive leadership room. Can't lie, I did a lot for ya.
    You were attacked for attacking Billy your next cropper that was 8 fields that you talk about all the time.

    You can't blame me for that. If you listened to me about not attacking NW you wouldn't have been attacked.

    If you opened your eyes and read the message to not attack NW there would have been no retaliation

    If you followed orders and did not attack NW you would have still had catapults

    If you did not think you were the hottest piece of **** in town and did not attack NW you would have still had your army.

    How many times can I restate this to get it in your thick skull?

    Anyone can have standing defense its called mise en place. Standing defense is usually excess troops our anvils are pumping out, giving them a home allows them to produce more. Also please tell me which villages we failed to defend against hammers because we did not have enough defense available.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •