Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 68

Thread: Byz/Byzantine

  1. #1

    Default Byz/Byzantine

    I quit the game and few weeks later a whole alliance changed their entire alliance name after my village name.
    Coincidence? I think not!

    They definitely want me to come back

  2. #2

    Default

    Agreed...... You could be the leadership they don't have, besides the fact that they're secretly apart of the FWB meta.
    Last edited by jtk35; 08-02-2016 at 12:10 AM.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    I quit the game and few weeks later a whole alliance changed their entire alliance name after my village name.
    Coincidence? I think not!

    They definitely want me to come back
    I don't see any village named byzantine though.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    I don't see any village named byzantine though.
    I do, unless the village was chiefed, but my village names follow age of empires 2 civilization ( look at the wiki for my name orders )

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtk35 View Post
    Agreed...... You could be the leadership they don't have, besides the fact that they're secretly apart of the FWB meta.
    I guess you still haven't gotten around to reading our alliance page.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    I do, unless the village was chiefed, but my village names follow age of empires 2 civilization ( look at the wiki for my name orders )
    love that game. Still play through steam on occassion
    Quote Originally Posted by An Anonymous Derepper
    No one cares about you and your minireppping.
    ^^That sounds best when spoken with a Mr. T accent.


    Made you look!!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    I guess you still haven't gotten around to reading our alliance page.
    I've read it. And with 53 players, you're still only raiding 60% more than that alliance named discord just beneath on the top ten that has 6 members with an average pop only marginally better than yours. Is your goal to see how many sub 1000 population accounts you can scrounge up from around the map?
    Last edited by Underscore; 08-02-2016 at 02:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by An Anonymous Derepper
    No one cares about you and your minireppping.
    ^^That sounds best when spoken with a Mr. T accent.


    Made you look!!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    I guess you still haven't gotten around to reading our alliance page.
    I think you should pay less attention to your alliance description and more to your farmlist. I just won like 10 games of tic-tac-toe.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Underscore View Post
    I've read it. And with 53 players, you're still only raiding 60% more than that alliance named discord just beneath on the top ten that has 6 members with an average pop only marginally better than yours. Is your goal to see how many sub 1000 population accounts you can scrounge up from around the map?
    I think you have me confused with someone else, my alliance has 42 players and we have the top raiders on the server. We don't pick up any players.

    Quote Originally Posted by jtk35 View Post
    I think you should pay less attention to your alliance description and more to your farmlist. I just won like 10 games of tic-tac-toe.
    So that you feel you have accomplished something on this server we will leave a small cranny artie in the Natars for you.
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 08-02-2016 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Double Post

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtk35 View Post
    Agreed...... You could be the leadership they don't have, besides the fact that they're secretly apart of the FWB meta.
    Ohhhh Jtk, and I had such hopes for you. <sigh>

    1. He has no leadership skills. Zero. Zilch. He's a walking disaster.
    2. I'd invite you and Briares and give you both full leadership rights
    before I'd invite him.

    Q

  11. #11

    Default

    Are LLUA and Byz both still confeds?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Ohhhh Jtk, and I had such hopes for you. <sigh>

    1. He has no leadership skills. Zero. Zilch. He's a walking disaster.
    2. I'd invite you and Briares and give you both full leadership rights
    before I'd invite him.

    Q
    I already thought we were a team Q.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtk35 View Post
    I already thought we were a team Q.
    Well then would you do me a favor?

    Tell Shamrock thanks for all the silver he spent buying every bandaid in sight, (believe me, I put that 20K silver to good use!) but he probably might need to know that he can't use them on his zoo.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Well then would you do me a favor?

    Tell Shamrock thanks for all the silver he spent buying every bandaid in sight, (believe me, I put that 20K silver to good use!) but he probably might need to know that he can't use them on his zoo.
    Done! See I listen to orders.
    Last edited by jtk35; 08-02-2016 at 06:55 PM. Reason: If I wanted to use the multi-quote option I would have

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    So that you feel you have accomplished something on this server we will leave a small cranny artie in the Natars for you.
    lol, if only! With your troop count, you will be lucky to get an arti.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtk35 View Post
    Done! See I listen to orders.
    Jtk, think we'll get our invites now? Put in a good word for me.
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtk35 View Post
    lol, if only! With your troop count, you will be lucky to get an arti.
    Yeah I guess being one of the top raiders each week I must not have any troops to take an arti

  18. #18
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    Yeah I guess being one of the top raiders each week I must not have any troops to take an arti
    It means a bit about army size, But not the be all end all of army size, you can have few troops but if utilized correctly can be a top raider. Hell, you could probably make top raiders this server with just druids tbh, I know Linc did that on us5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    Yeah I guess being one of the top raiders each week I must not have any troops to take an arti
    Are you trying to compare hand sizes right now?

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Ohhhh Jtk, and I had such hopes for you. <sigh>

    1. He has no leadership skills. Zero. Zilch. He's a walking disaster.
    2. I'd invite you and Briares and give you both full leadership rights
    before I'd invite him.

    Q
    Hello? No leadership skills? As I held a full team on US4 who has done more damage and more organized than your entire alliance?

    Hello??

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    It means a bit about army size, But not the be all end all of army size, you can have few troops but if utilized correctly can be a top raider. Hell, you could probably make top raiders this server with just druids tbh, I know Linc did that on us5.
    Now that the arti timer is on we can put an end to this pissing contest and we'll find out soon enough how the different sides stack up. I'm not saying that arties are the end all be all of who will win this server either but at least we should start seeing some real action soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by jtk35 View Post
    Are you trying to compare hand sizes right now?
    I may pay you a visit soon, I'll bring tea and cookies.
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 08-03-2016 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Double Post

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    I may pay you a visit soon, I'll bring tea and cookies.
    The fact that you probably don't know who you're talking to is making this all the more enjoyable for me.
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    The fact that you probably don't know who you're talking to is making this all the more enjoyable for me.
    You don't know who I am either, so there :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    The fact that you probably don't know who you're talking to is making this all the more enjoyable for me.
    FYI, I was in your alliance on us6r1 if that helps
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 08-03-2016 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Double Post

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    FYI, I was in your alliance on us6r1 if that helps
    Then you understand where my phobia of metas came from.

    What account were you on? I didn't realize there were any KGBers still playing.
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    Then you understand where my phobia of metas came from.

    What account were you on? I didn't realize there were any KGBers still playing.
    I was Valtaire and I wasn't there for the entire round but I do remember you. I was a noob then, maybe i'm still a noob now hahaha

  26. #26

    Default

    Holy cow. I was a noob on us6 r1, too. I have such fond memories of that server, even though it is infamous now. I was a totally inconsequential player that round. But that was a fun server with so many players. I miss us6.

  27. #27

    Default

    Me and Q were there, we dualed that round in the NE.

  28. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    The fact that you probably don't know who you're talking to is making this all the more enjoyable for me.
    What in the world makes you think we don't know who he is?

    Quote Originally Posted by jtk35 View Post
    Me and Q were there, we dualed that round in the NE.
    Uh, no. I'm quite choosy about who I dual with.

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    shhh, don't tell anyone we dualed.
    Mybad, I guess the cats out of the bag.

  30. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtk35 View Post
    Mybad, I guess the cats out of the bag.


    You know, if you keep this up, I might have to decide to like you. You're one of the few who still seem to realize this is a game, and have fun at it!

  31. #31

    Default

    I thought we were here to talk about how bad a leader ach was WAS .... If not can we discuss valtaire I do not think I know him , but he sounds kinda (whats the word ) full of crap But I have been wrong before i think we need to pick on someone who could make a difference in this round maybe Q I heard somewhere that her goal is to meta up with every group but [FU] - FillieBustaUnited so that we have a chance to win
    Last edited by gascap; 08-03-2016 at 08:05 PM.

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gascap View Post
    I thought we were here to talk about how bad a leader ach was WAS .... If not can we discuss valtaire I do not think I know him , but he sounds kinda (whats the word ) full of crap But I have been wrong before i think we need to pick on someone who could make a difference in this round maybe Q I heard somewhere that her goal is to meta up with every group but [FU] - FillieBustaUnited so that we have a chance to win
    Don't they teach punctuation in Florida?

  33. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    Don't they teach punctuation in Florida?
    I am not in Florida , So I am going Native

  34. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gascap View Post
    I thought we were here to talk about how bad a leader ach was WAS .... If not can we discuss valtaire I do not think I know him , but he sounds kinda (whats the word ) full of crap But I have been wrong before i think we need to pick on someone who could make a difference in this round maybe Q I heard somewhere that her goal is to meta up with every group but [FU] - FillieBustaUnited so that we have a chance to win
    Breathe, pac, breathe. Take deep breathes. Calming. Remember what the dr said about getting overly aggitated...

  35. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post


    You know, if you keep this up, I might have to decide to like you. You're one of the few who still seem to realize this is a game, and have fun at it!
    This is worth more than all the troops of valtaires I killed! I am now officially a changed man.

  36. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtk35 View Post
    This is worth more than all the troops of valtaires I killed! I am now officially a changed man.
    you killed a few raiding troops by spiking a farm, big deal.

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    you killed a few raiding troops by spiking a farm, big deal.
    You did add his name to the official list, right Jon? I mean, forum personality aside, Spikers are still scum.

  38. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    You did add his name to the official list, right Jon?
    Spooky
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

  39. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    You did add his name to the official list, right Jon? I mean, forum personality aside, Spikers are still scum.
    Am I on the list?

  40. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    You did add his name to the official list, right Jon? I mean, forum personality aside, Spikers are still scum.
    I am hurt Q, you need to quit playing with my heart like that. You guys sound like Liam Neeson with all this talk.

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    you killed a few raiding troops by spiking a farm, big deal.
    You are the one who wanted to play a game. Now, you're just being a sore loser.
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 08-05-2016 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Double Post. The Multi-Quote is there for a reason. Use it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •