Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deplorable Trump supporters strike again.

Default deplorable Trump supporters strike again.

You are not safe if you have an opinion that isn't in line with theirs.

http://www.businessinsider.com/hills...arters-2016-10
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

In seriousness, I do hope they find the people responsible and put them in jail.

No you don't, you have no problem with criminals, you even support them.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    No you don't, you have no problem with criminals, you even support them.
    Wrong again. Man, you're just desperate aren't you?

My comment is based on your comment pox. Own up to it.

My comment is based on your comment pox. Own up to it.
    No, you're grasping at straws and trying to jump to conclusions that aren't there. Try harder, pal.

I wouldn't doubt she is a criminal. I am just willing to over look it for the better of our country.
    Grasping? You said it right there.

Grasping? You said it right there.
    Ok, where does that say that I condone arson? Or are you assuming SHE did it herself? Which would be your special form of logic, really.

You are not safe if you have an opinion that isn't in line with theirs.

http://www.businessinsider.com/hills...arters-2016-10
    Hmm, interesting take. So you believe this is a false flag operation by Trump's campaign in order to gain sympathy?
    I suppose it would fit with the Russian ties to his campaign.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    Hmm, interesting take. So you believe this is a false flag operation by Trump's campaign in order to gain sympathy?
    I suppose it would fit with the Russian ties to his campaign.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tineren again.

By your own admission, if criminal activity helps keep Trump out of office, you will overlook it. Crimes are crimes, I would argue arson and vandalism are smaller crimes then things Hillary has done, but I don't support any criminal actions. If Trump did what he has been accused of, he should be charged and convicted, he should not get a pass because he is a presidential candidate. Maybe if you Shillary supporters had a moral compass that worked, Trump would not be doing as well as he is.

By your own admission, if criminal activity helps keep Trump out of office, you will overlook it. Crimes are crimes, I would argue arson and vandalism are smaller crimes then things Hillary has done, but I don't support any criminal actions. If Trump did what he has been accused of, he should be charged and convicted, he should not get a pass because he is a presidential candidate. Maybe if you Shillary supporters had a moral compass that worked, Trump would not be doing as well as he is.
    Wow, a new low of intelligence for you. You actually believe Hillary set the fires! Hahahahahahahahahaha

Where did I say that? Talk about grasping, learn some reading comprehension.
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 10-17-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Where did say that? Talk about grasping, learn some reading comprehension.
    It happens when you really haven't slept for 3 months. But what is your excuse for being dumb?

Lol.

My mom and dad are cousins.
    That actually makes sense.

So, now we move from insulting me, my wife and children, to my deceased father and my mother. This is why you will never be anything but a bus riding bouncer, they can't even let you work the door because you can't do the simple math it takes to check ID's.

So, now we move from insulting me, my wife and children, to my deceased father and my mother. This is why you will never be anything but a bus riding bouncer, they can't even let you work the door because you can't do the simple math it takes to check ID's.
    Where did I insult your wife and children?

Check your post history, it was in the last couple of days. I'm not trolling, I was trying to have a discussion. You are the one who couldn't make an intelligent argument to refute my point and degraded the conversation to elementary school level insults. I believe this is probably due to that being when your brain stopped developing.

Check your post history, it was in the last couple of days. I'm not trolling, I was trying to have a discussion. You are the one who couldn't make an intelligent argument to refute my point and degraded the conversation to elementary school level insults. I believe this is probably due to that being when your brain stopped developing.
    If you can't find it then you're lying.
    Also: you're the one who devolved this topic into insults and petty trolling--which proves how sad you really are if you can't even keep your own thread on topic when I post. Really, really pathetic.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

You really want to find people doing that don't you? Hint. They don't. It's in your head, or it's just about your.
    and
    your Mom
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

You and Pox would.make a wonderful couple. I will chip in on airfare if you two want to go out on a date.

Still derailing your own topic just for spite. So sad. I mean at least you're trying to be your own person on the forums now. I guess that happens when both Barons, Kurtz, and most any other troll worth note is gone and you have no one else to mimic.
    Edit: Here, I'll help you get back on topic.
    Democrats help fund the effort to rebuild the GOP HQ in NC.
    Even Faux News covered the donation. I guess there is hope for this country. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but this looks hopeful for the future.
    Last edited by 5m4llP0X; 10-17-2016 at 04:55 PM.

It was something about Blazin only reading the first 4 words of an article, then you replied "How are your wife and my kids doing?". I remember because I was debating whether to KITTEN it or not.

No need to silence them, if they have a valid rebuttal they would not be reduced to attacking someone's family members with 5th grade level insults.

Oh look, still too petty to remain on topic.

Petty? You weren't on topic, acting like skirtz Derping me for calling you out on how you are acting. You're just an uneducated punk. You are all you ever will be, and I feel sorry for you. Good day.
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 10-18-2016 at 01:03 AM.

Petty? You weren't on topic, acting like skirtz Derping me for calling you out on how you are acting. You're just an uneducated punk. You are all you ever will be, and I feel sorry for you. Good day.
    I derped you because you still cannot remain on topic. You where also the one who drug it off topic with your petty insults and then brought it back off topic when I tried to save your lame thread. But since you never read past the first four words: I taught your wife that thing you like.

I rest my case lol. I wont put you on ignore Pox, but I'm not going to indulge your preteen antics either, bring some substance to a conversation for once and maybe we can talk then.
    Edit: thank god, someone needed to teach her how to do dishes.

Edit: thank god, someone needed to teach her how to do dishes.
    As far as you go pox, about 4 words is all I can stomach of your posts.
    Proof you're a liar and a dumb ***. Oh and thanks for the +rep there, that was cute.
    Last edited by 5m4llP0X; 10-18-2016 at 02:57 AM.

Oh crap, I read a whole post lol.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EUholHlmxYA

Oh crap, I read a whole post lol.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EUholHlmxYA
    Yep, you lost. Play better next time.

You're not safe from the Hillary supporters, either.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ers-supporter/
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by 5m4llP0X View Post
    Yep, you lost. Play better next time.
    I lost because I won't play your pre-pubescent games? You got me you big tough bouncer you.

I lost because I won't play your pre-pubescent games? You got me you big tough bouncer you.
    I proved you where full of **** and are a complete moron. If you want to derail more topics because you're still seriously butthurt feel free.

No, all you did was resort to name calling and insults, like you always do. You are a one trick pony.

Guys, why don't you take it to pm? Then you can say what you REALLY think.

Remember folks ... You have an audience ... ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Pox went missing, Trump must have already disconnected his Obama phone.

I hope he didn't dress up like a clown yesterday.