Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From friend to foe....

Default From friend to foe....

So after an entire server that KCCO was allied to BTDT, back stabbing traitors were hidden in our group...

The reason we decided to build a wonder was to shorten this server so the next one could fire up sooner... a server we have many old friends and enemies coming back to play.

As you can see from the reports below KCCO has added about 6 more days to this boring *** server. Way to go guys!! I hope you all feel good about dragging this boring fest out longer!

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/495362406ae
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/495360df961
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4953585d2c7
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

The idea that all the talk in this forum is currently for next server just goes to show how quickly this round needs to end and what a waste of time those hits were...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

They have renamed themselves Funtards.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

That's not a "re-name"..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Until yesterday they were KCCO and then today they are Funtards....
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Our alliance was based on the idea of having the Natars win the server. If you guys cared so much about the alliance we had, you shouldn't have had a vote without us, regardless of how certain you were of the outcome. We discussed this at length on skype, and there is nothing left to be said.

I do hope you guys don't take this personally. You did what was best for BTDT. Don't be surprised we used our hammers in the most fun way for us.
    Last edited by Teutons; 05-22-2017 at 11:07 PM.
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

Wow. I was gonna say that's messed up, but if you made the decision without their input i can understand.
    Last edited by Pile of Pandas; 05-23-2017 at 12:34 AM.
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    Our alliance was based on the idea of having the Natars win the server. If you guys cared so much about the alliance we had, you shouldn't have had a vote without us, regardless of how certain you were of the outcome. We discussed this at length on skype, and there is nothing left to be said.

I do hope you guys don't take this personally. You did what was best for BTDT. Don't be surprised we used our hammers in the most fun way for us.
    Actually, once we realized what a snooze fest the server became, we did what was best for the game, for the entire server. You did what was best for you alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Actually, once we realized what a snooze fest the server became, we did what was best for the game, for the entire server. You did what was best for you alone.
    Breaking news, players who have invested significant time in a game do what brings them the most enjoyment.

Up next, water is wet.

edit: I think that there is no real need to rehash what was already said on skype. No minds will be changed. Obviously to me the fact that BTDT decided on their own to build a WW more than justifies our actions. To you guys, we backstabbed you. Both are legitimate view points and neither is wrong. I hope that BTDT players wont hold it against us in future rounds, but I understand if you do.
    Last edited by Teutons; 05-23-2017 at 02:36 AM.

Until yesterday they were KCCO and then today they are Funtards....
    Since s4(forget how many rounds ago), KCCO has always been Funtards..
    One equals the other..

we used our hammers in the most fun way for us.
    This is really the bottom line of the situation, and the only fact that really matters..

Up next, water is wet.
    LMAO !! Got to be one of the top 5 quotes of the entire round.. In fact im tempted to drop that in my siggy..lol
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Breaking news, players who have invested significant time in a game do what brings them the most enjoyment.

Up next, water is wet.

edit: I think that there is no real need to rehash what was already said on skype. No minds will be changed. Obviously to me the fact that BTDT decided on their own to build a WW more than justifies our actions. To you guys, we backstabbed you. Both are legitimate view points and neither is wrong. I hope that BTDT players wont hold it against us in future rounds, but I understand if you do.
    You dear sir fail to see the grander vista at play. It is your loss.

Not being part of the leadership team and not knowing the back door talks that have gone on for the duration of this server.. but being well respected by those in the know I will say this.

The bottom line is we didn't need your permission to build the sand castle... KCCO has done nothing but ride the coat tails of BTDT all server, You and your team have done nothing except sim all server! The one or two times the few of your members were active with us you failed to produce any results. IE missed sends ect..

I call it an alliance of convenience! Now with that said, as a result of your actions for the remainder of this server and if you choose to compete next server you will most likely be black listed/target painted on your accounts with any of the groups that have a history on s1.

I know for a fact that after GONE mass deleted our guys begged to break ties with your team just to have targets to hit. Time and time again we were told no... Clearly we as offensive players followed the directive of the leaders and regret not pulling a rule 18 out and doing what we wanted to do anyway. You can put money on it it will not happen again and if you choose to come back for another round I will make it my mission for the server to make sure you don't get a free ride again.

As for the hits today, stuff happens, Flower and I talked a month ago about the possibility of a "rogue" element in you all. We were just waiting for the shoe to drop so to say. What you did is just push back this boring simfest server back 5 days... no big deal. Well it also showed the true colors of you guys... So congrats on making a choice easier for me for next round...

Murdok aka Am Angry Beaver aka future rule 18 abuser....
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Psst you won't have to use rule 18 for them if I have anything to say about it.

I think by now the entire server knows what i think about attacking without dropping tags or confeds, and formally breaking off close relations, before attacking.

As for Teuton, I have neither forgotten nor forgiven what he and his dual did to my account, and tried to do to my reputation, a few years back, and this is just one more indication of the kind of player he is.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    The bottom line is we didn't need your permission to build the sand castle
    True, and I never said you did. Our alliance was built with the intent of having the natars win, with your decision to build the sand castle you reversed everything you had said all server. To be honest with that vote everyone in KCCO felt the alliance had already been broken

The one or two times the few of your members were active with us you failed to produce any results. IE missed sends ect..
    I have done nothing but sim, but you'll note I hit my singular send almost to the second.

For the rest of it, oh well. I wouldn't ally with an alliance that thinks so little of its confeds anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I think by now the entire server knows what i think about attacking without dropping tags or confeds, and formally breaking off close relations, before attacking.

As for Teuton, I have neither forgotten nor forgiven what he and his dual did to my account, and tried to do to my reputation, a few years back, and this is just one more indication of the kind of player he is.
    For what its worth I did apologize for not formally breaking ties to Flossie.

And I have always been sorry about what we did back then and never expect to be forgiven because it was wrong. I wont attempt to justify or explain it. I am sorry, although I know that means nothing now.

As for the hits today, stuff happens, Flower and I talked a month ago about the possibility of a "rogue" element in you all.
    So wait even with admitting you and Flower expected us to hit you (I've seen this elsewhere) you wont admit that maybe your own actions had something to do with this? Its the most predictable cause and effect I've ever seen in this game...
    Last edited by Teutons; 05-23-2017 at 10:35 AM.

And I have always been sorry about what we did back then and never expect to be forgiven because it was wrong. I wont attempt to justify or explain it. I am sorry, although I know that means nothing now.
    Thank you for your apology and your public admission that you were wrong. It doesn't change much, but it does - as they say - provide some closure.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

True, and I never said you did. Our alliance was built with the intent of having the natars win, with your decision to build the sand castle you reversed everything you had said all server. To be honest with that vote everyone in KCCO felt the alliance had already been broken
    Let say that I was told KCCO was ready to end this round as well..... I can dig through my skype logs and give you a date and time.... AND it wasn't MY actions it was our teams.... i just volunteered to build it because I work odd hours and my partner in crime works opposite me so coverage was not an issue.. and we have built more of these damn things then I care to count with the 30+ servers Ive also played or have been a part of.

Let say that I was told KCCO was ready to end this round as well..... I can dig through my skype logs and give you a date and time.... AND it wasn't MY actions it was our teams.... i just volunteered to build it because I work odd hours and my partner in crime works opposite me so coverage was not an issue.. and we have built more of these damn things then I care to count with the 30+ servers Ive also played or have been a part of.
    When I say your, I mean the team as a whole. Sorry for being unclear. And let me make it clear I'm not really mad about the WW being built. I'm unhappy that there is such a strong reaction to our attack, because I refuse to believe your leadership didn't see this coming.

Your correct, there are Skype logs saying that exact thing. Because KCCO understood that the options were agree or fight BTDT and we all know exactly how that would have ended. I would have given us a week, max.

When I say your, I mean the team as a whole. Sorry for being unclear. And let me make it clear I'm not really mad about the WW being built. I'm unhappy that there is such a strong reaction to our attack, because I refuse to believe your leadership didn't see this coming.

Your correct, there are Skype logs saying that exact thing. Because KCCO understood that the options were agree or fight BTDT and we all know exactly how that would have ended. I would have given us a week, max.
    I see now so you were soo scared of BTDT that you had to not break the confed until after the attacks were sent just so you and your hammers would not get erased from the server. I can see the logic there but now you may face worse reciprocity for your actions only time will tell
    S1r3: Loqutis - TEG
    S1r4: Muffin Bluffin - TEG
    S1r5: on a "impossible" solo in TRP (Disavowed)
    S1r6: Silly Froggy.... Hammers R 4 Attack
    S1r7: Radioactv Anvil CARE
    S1r10: An Angry Beaver BTDT
    S5r4: Cowboy
    S7r2: Thunder Lizard
    S7r3: ohhhmmm

Quote Originally Posted by ruNVNme View Post
    I see now so you were soo scared of BTDT that you had to not break the confed until after the attacks were sent just so you and your hammers would not get erased from the server. I can see the logic there but now you may face worse reciprocity for your actions only time will tell
    I'm not afraid, but i do understand inevitability. If you would have opted into that fight, good for you.

But 50 on 15 is not odds I like, especially against a team as good as BTDT

Let say that I was told KCCO was ready to end this round as well.....
    I'm unhappy that there is such a strong reaction to our attack, because I refuse to believe your leadership didn't see this coming.
    I'm in Skype rooms with both groups and I have friends in both groups. A decision was made for KCCO/Funtards without their input. While I understand there's some anger lets not kid ourselves... we all knew this was coming.

That's why the WW was defended after all.

Oh we do. Your other positions are less clear. Can you provide me with any forum citations of you condemning botting, multing, real world threats, or misogynistic bullying this round as well as two examples of condemning IP tracking?

The reason we decided to build a wonder was to shorten this server so the next one could fire up sooner... a server we have many old friends and enemies coming back to play.
    Everything else aside I'm really looking forward to this.

Our alliance was based on the idea of having the Natars win the server. Don't be surprised we used our hammers in the most fun way for us.
    ^^ This quote sums the situation up to it's bottom line.. There is no other point to be made over the WW hits..

I am taken back by the level of personal insults this round.. First it was Luisssss here on the forums, and now it's teammates both in skype and the forums..

Funtards are Funtards, NO MATTER the tag they wear from server to server, they are about the chaos and the sheer fun of the game and that does NOT ever include a WW win, it's always about a Natar win..

When BTDT first formed, it was Flowers group and my group, and in merging we held a vote that we would not build a WW.. When BTDT and KCCO formed a partnership, it was based on 2 things..
    1) We were not building a WW..
    2) We were at the time fighting a 3 quad meta..
    Any of those two things change, and the partnership could also change..

Now lets throw in the way KCCO found out that the dynamic had changed..

[4/11/2017 5:38:06 PM] BTDT "leader": Hey Guys and gals of KCCO, I have some news I must let you know. BTDT took a vote and it was voted that we will build a WW just to make the server end faster.
    I know we all wanted to go for a natar win, but the utter boredom caused by the lack of completion is killing us. The team decided to end it as quickly as possible.

They were not even given an opportunity to have a voice against it.. On top of that, we KNEW the possibility was there for them to hit it, and so it was defended.. So what the heck does it matter whether they dropped confed or not, really..?

We shafted them, and then call them names and personal insults for doing what they came to the server to do, after spending how much gold and PERSONAL TIME on this server..??

I am ashamed..

While I first felt bad for LB for the personal insults that were slung his way for what he did, and I say only felt bad because while I would not have done things to the extent he did, I FULLY understand why he did and support his decisions, but now this.. Too much for me..

While I am pretty much a black sheep of this "team" now, I get that and am comfortable with it.. Even though i'm not invited to come back to play for this team next round it's just as well because these actions solidify, that clearly, the moral high ground is too steep a climb for me..

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Agreed, shenanigans it shall be for me..

I'm in Skype rooms with both groups and I have friends in both groups. A decision was made for KCCO/Funtards without their input. While I understand there's some anger lets not kid ourselves... we all knew this was coming.

That's why the WW was defended after all.
    No, BTDT held a vote for BTDT, did BTDT's vote have ramifications for KCCO....yes, did we make a decision for KCCO? No, KCCO decided on their own how they would react to BTDT's decision. KCCO's actions are KCCO's actions, they are responsible for their own actions.

Oh we do. Your other positions are less clear. Can you provide me with any forum citations of you condemning botting, multing, real world threats, or misogynistic bullying this round as well as two examples of condemning IP tracking?
    LB, this is making you look stupid. What you are implying is just plain nonsense, anyone who knows Meherrin know what utter nonsense it is. STOP. IT.

A lot of people are.

@OdinLoki When did it become BTDT's job to take care of KCCO? BTDT and KCCO are, were and always have been two separate entities. They never were a merged team. I am not angry that they attacked the WW ( I will admit to being irked about the 5 days) I am angry and disappointed, that they did not vacate the Confed when they attacked....it just sticks in my craw.
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 05-23-2017 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Read OdinLoki's reply

No, BTDT held a vote for BTDT, did BTDT's vote have ramifications for KCCO....yes, did we make a decision for KCCO? No, KCCO decided on their own how they would react to BTDT's decision. KCCO's actions are KCCO's actions, they are responsible for their own actions.
    Flossie, I said it on skype and I'll saying it here. You left us with two choices

1. Speak out and get crushed
    2. Lie

You can act dumb for the benefit of the forum, but you're not fooling anyone.

At least you leave the personal insults off the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    While I first felt bad for LB for the personal insults that were slung his way for what he did
    Don't worry about me. I'm good.

LB, this is making you look stupid.
    In all the time you've known me has that ever been a productive way to start?

What you are implying is just plain nonsense, anyone who knows Meherrin know what utter nonsense it is. STOP. IT.
    I'm not implying anything. She made the same basic post repeatedly for months and I've ignored it.. I'm not ignoring it anymore.

My questions to her remain.

@OdinLoki When did it become BTDT's job to take care of KCCO?
    Never was, nor did I ever imply it was..

BTDT and KCCO are, were and always have been two separate entities. They never were a merged team.
    Soo then why all the personal insults..?? You're saying they were never truly part of the "team", and you never gave them an option to HAVE an opinion on the WW, yet knew they were anti-WW from the get go and yet you're mad at them for hitting the WW.. Leadership of BTDT could just as easily have told them "Hey guys were doing this now so umm...let's end the confed since it was based on, well you know, the whole we're not building a WW thing.."

Before anyone casts stones, they must first accept 50% fault, period.. All I am seeing is personal insults.. That is what I find unbecoming of you Flower, I have never known you to act that way and I have seen you put up with a lot "worse" people..

At least you leave the personal insults off the forums.
    Nope, she's just moved to a different target..
    LB, this is making you look stupid.

Meherrin I saw you reading... step up and let's talk this out. You can't hide behind Flossie every server.

Meherrin I saw you reading... step up and let's talk this out. You can't hide behind Flossie every server.
    Anyone who knows me knows your insinuations are baseless. That's what matters to me.

I am sorry I called some people dolts, or called their behavior doltish, this is a grave insult. I am sorry I called some people dishonorable for not vacating the confederation before attacking. I am sorry I cannot remember the rest of the insults I cast about in the last 48 hrs or so. I am sorry the recipients of said insults were so mightily injured by my unkind words.

I am sorry that announcing the results of a vote that changed the direction of BTDT "shafted" KCCO.

I am sorry, I am sorry I care more about BTDT than KCCO, I am sorry I didn't get the memo that KCCO/Funtards wishes are more important than BTDT members. I am sorry that I didnt' realize as a leader of BTDT it was my responsibility to make everything good for KCCO and to the hell with the wishes and desires of the members of BTDT.

I am not sorry that I will ignore all these things I am supposed to do for KCCO and instead take care of the wishes, desires, needs of the members of BTDT.

I am not sorry for pointing out that LB's actions against Meherrin make him look stupid.

Well thats a terrible end to a bad day for you on the PR front.

You know my skype if you ever feel like actually listening to what I have to say.

I am sorry I called some people dolts, or called their behavior doltish, this is a grave insult. I am sorry I called some people dishonorable for not vacating the confederation before attacking. I am sorry I cannot remember the rest of the insults I cast about in the last 48 hrs or so. I am sorry the recipients of said insults were so mightily injured by my unkind words.

I am sorry that announcing the results of a vote that changed the direction of BTDT "shafted" KCCO.
    You could have stopped there, the rest was nonsense and sarcasm that makes the first part less genuine..

Let's be clear on one thing too before it is said.. My loyalties were first and foremost with BTDT fully.. I just don't think it fair to call other people names for what they do in this game, when we knew coming into the situation that is what they would do..

Especially when as confeds, we didn't give them a chance to even have a say in what their options were, but then to call them names for being confeds and doing the only thing they came to this server to do..

Even if it were Luissss, I would stick up for him in this situation..

I'm going to be honest I read the whole thing as sarcasm because of the second part. If thats not the case, I apologize.

However, the point stands I don't think you really understood what I was saying earlier today in the slightest.

Anyone who knows me knows your insinuations are baseless. That's what matters to me.
    What insinuations?
    • Your leadership thought my account was hacked, I suicided my hammers so they weren't used on BTDT and KCCO. You condemned us. I can't find you ever condemning the hackers though.
    • You condemned me and your allies for "sitter sabotage" that never took place yet never condemned GONE for their own attempted sitter sabotage.
    • Botters stole artifacts. I gave back artifacts. You condemned me and your friends who helped. I can't find a post of you condemning the botters.
    • RL threats were posted. I can't find you condemning that.
    • Misogynistic bullying took place. I can't find a post of yours condemning that.

You couldn't find the time to condemn any of that but have managed to repeatedly find time to take a shot at me and your allies. You're storming out of leadership chat and abandoning gen chat seemed childish given the context of the situation. Your priorities seem out of order and your arrogance blinds you. I'm offering you the chance to explain yourself and seek redemption for your sins. Instead you're busy protesting "insinuations."

You don't realize some of your allies are now gunning for you do you?

I am not sorry for pointing out that LB's actions against Meherrin make him look stupid.
    There are those who seek to TiK ToK Meherrin. I like you. I'm trying to protect you from her. I'm trying to lead her to salvation for your sake. If it makes me look stupid so be it... I'll step away... it's not my fight.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 05-24-2017 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    You could have stopped there, the rest was nonsense and sarcasm that makes the first part less genuine..

Let's be clear on one thing too before it is said.. My loyalties were first and foremost with BTDT fully.. I just don't think it fair to call other people names for what they do in this game, when we knew coming into the situation that is what they would do..

Especially when as confeds, we didn't give them a chance to even have a say in what their options were, but then to call them names for being confeds and doing the only thing they came to this server to do..

Even if it were Luissss, I would stick up for him in this situation..
    First: Any of you have my permission to quote any of my posts from the SE Coed skype chat as long as each individual post is posted in its entirety.
    Second: Post all those those horrid names I called people and horrible insults.

Now in reply to the quote....so it is okay KCCO attacked the WW while still confederated because "we" knew they would do it?

We came to have fun too, BTDT voted and decided to go pro natar, in the beginning it was fun, exciting....then the opposition crumbled and it became a giant snore fest, BTDT realized it would be best to end the server asap, so they voted to build a sandpile. KCCO was immediately notified of our change of direction and why.

So now tell me why are KCCO's actions so glorious and justified and BTDT's so horrible....I believe your word was that BTDT shafted KCCO? Would it have been better if BTDT sat on their hands doing nothing....just waitng for the server to end somewhere in July? This would have been a better outcome for the players of BTDT...dead from boredom?

I'm so happy this happened if only because the forums are alive again.

What insinuations?
    • Your leadership thought my account was hacked, I suicided my hammers so they weren't used on BTDT and KCCO. You condemned us. I can't find you ever condemning the hackers though.
    • You condemned me and your allies for "sitter sabotage" that never took place yet never condemned GONE for their own attempted sitter sabotage.
    • Botters stole artifacts. I gave back artifacts. You condemned me and your friends who helped. I can't find a post of you condemning the botters.
    • RL threats were posted. I can't find you condemning that.
    • Misogynistic bullying took place. I can't find a post of yours condemning that.

You couldn't find the time to condemn any of that but have managed to repeatedly find time to take a shot at me and your allies. You're storming out of leadership chat and abandoning gen chat seemed childish given the context of the situation. Your priorities seem out of order and your arrogance blinds you. I'm offering you the chance to explain yourself and seek redemption but you're protesting "insinuations."

You don't realize some of your allies are now gunning for you do you?

There are those who seek to TiK ToK Meherrin. I like you. I'm trying to protect you from her. I'm trying to lead her to salvation for your sake. If it makes me look stupid so be it... I'll step away... it's not my fight.
    Don't know what went on in the game and I refuse to be pulled into that aspect of it all. From the little presented here I would argue the middle ground similar to Teutons.

However, knowing Meherrin outside of this game, this is a personal attack on her character that is neither true nor warranted and can be construed as a blatant falsification of her own beliefs. The argument is a straw man you seek to utilize to destroy her credibility, standing and well being and I will take a stand against it as I would anyone else.

I've played either with or against most people here and have not resorted to such underhandedness. Talk about the game rather than single out and attack a person. On top of every other reason for this game dwindling, the toxicity exhibited does nothing to alleviate an ailing population.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Now in reply to the quote....so it is okay KCCO attacked the WW while still confederated because "we" knew they would do it?

We came to have fun too, BTDT voted and decided to go pro natar, in the beginning it was fun, exciting....then the opposition crumbled and it became a giant snore fest, BTDT realized it would be best to end the server asap, so they voted to build a sandpile. KCCO was immediately notified of our change of direction and why.

So now tell me why are KCCO's actions so glorious and justified and BTDT's so horrible....I believe your word was that BTDT shafted KCCO? Would it have been better if BTDT sat on their hands doing nothing....just waitng for the server to end somewhere in July? This would have been a better outcome for the players of BTDT...dead from boredom?
    Flossie I just wanted KCCO to be included in the discussion, not have the results given to us. If we had, one less hammer would have hit your WW today regardless of how the vote had gone. I can't speak for the other two.

The leadership of BTDT is the reason I hit the WW and not some random Natar village. Your inability to accept that just makes me more sure it was the right choice.

I'm going to be honest I read the whole thing as sarcasm because of the second part. If thats not the case, I apologize.

However, the point stands I don't think you really understood what I was saying earlier today in the slightest.
    Actually I do understand the quandary you were in, you still haven't figured out that not ending the confederation just before you launched is dishonorable. I know you do not understand why this bothers me so.

You also seem to have a short term view of the game, you are only concerned about you having fun now, this round. The game is losing players, soon there will be no one for you to have fun with....all servers will be a natar win....no castles for you to push over, no competition. BTDT players were bored, bored players delete and/or never come back to play again....even less competition, the round needed to end as soon as possible, for the good of the game....the future of the game. You do not seem to see that, you only see your ww attack points, your fun, but at what cost?

I know for myself these last 48 ish hours has taught me that the upcoming round will be my final round. One last round for old time's sake.

@ LB sigh

@ Teuton, we should have let you know about the vote.
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 05-24-2017 at 02:32 AM. Reason: reply to teuton

Actually I do understand the quandary you were in, you still haven't figured out that not ending the confederation just before you launched is dishonorable. I know you do not understand why this bothers me so.
    You know as well as I do I apologized for that on Skype regardless of if I see eye to eye on how important ending the confed is. But just to reiterate, I am sorry we did not drop the tag before attacking.

The rest I answered above, and it appears you don't understand how I felt at all. (edit: or now you do)

@ Teuton, we should have let you know about the vote.
    Its in the past now, along with this server
    Last edited by Teutons; 05-24-2017 at 02:40 AM.