Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The anti-trumpers have lost

Default The anti-trumpers have lost

R.I.P. forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Lost what?
    The will to live under a corrupt regime? Probably true for some.
    Sight of constitutional values being maintained? - yeah
    Understanding of how a nation can become so mired in nasty? Uh huh.
    The initial sting of massive international embarrassment? - Replaced by long slow constant burn.

Meanwhile, Trumpers have lost:
    Sight of moral and ethics.
    Discrimination between logic and spin
    Power to see their own benefits and losses.
    Any moral high ground they might once have had.

But ya know, since his DoJ seems to think that his businesses can rake it in, because they have nothing to do with his office or personal service to a foreign power, all good. But please, I NEVER want to hear any of you go on about any sort of payment to anyone else at any time in the future. If you think the Trump business is not affected by him in power, you are kidding yourself. And still no tax returns....

I really look forward to a slow news week from over there. Our own problems with Chinese influence, and mundane terrorism, dodgy pollies, etc pale into boredom. That's not a good thing.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    relatives of the president cannot own a business, and by the way this is a new belief that i will drop once Trump leaves the white house
    Cool hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Cool hypocrisy.
    The whole post was nothing but, it was a PowerPoint full of irony. I would have up voted her for it if had a slideshow attached.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

I really don't understand why someone asking the russians to help them win, then winning the US presidential race, isn't right at the top of every-bodies concern list. Even the vague possibility of it should be scaring the hell out of everyone. Not just dems, everyone. You really need to find out very quickly what the hell happened and stop justifying the blocks and diversions. Because blaze dear, I really don't think you want a russian puppet in charge, you just don't seem to want to find out about it.

I really don't understand why someone asking the russians to help them win
    You don't understand a figment of your imagination?

I mean.. Comey said it wasn't Trump colluding, and Trump said check my satellites.. regardless Rok, you guys are going after the AG now, you already lost the big fish.

The will to live under a corrupt regime? Probably true for some.
    The US was, for a long time, always a corrupt regime, but when you don't like the president you bring that up?

I really don't understand why someone asking the russians to help them win

Witch Hunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I mean.. Comey said it wasn't Trump colluding, and Trump said check my satellites.. regardless Rok, you guys are going after the AG now, you already lost the big fish.
    No, he said he wasn't personally under investigation at that point. The big fish is still in play. Although as I keep saying, it's just as likely Donnie is just a dumb pawn. But he certainly benefitted from it, even if it wasn't done specifically to get him elected.

No, he said he wasn't personally under investigation
    Yes, Donald Trump is not under investigation, and was not under investigation, as opposed to Hillary Clinton who was and still is.

The country with the world's longest official name

I really don't understand why someone asking the russians to help them win, then winning the US presidential race, isn't right at the top of every-bodies concern list. Even the vague possibility of it should be scaring the hell out of everyone. Not just dems, everyone. You really need to find out very quickly what the hell happened and stop justifying the blocks and diversions. Because blaze dear, I really don't think you want a russian puppet in charge, you just don't seem to want to find out about it.
    Why might Trump supporters not be worried about the influence of a bigoted autocrat?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    Why might Trump supporters not be worried about the influence of a bigoted autocrat?
    Because it's not really what they signed up for. The non-politician, sure. But the Russians? Even more corrupt than their idea of Hillary? No, I don't think they want that. They just don't want to believe they've been conned so are doubling down,

Because it's not really what they signed up for. The non-politician, sure. But the Russians? Even more corrupt than their idea of Hillary? No, I don't think they want that. They just don't want to believe they've been conned so are doubling down,
    I think you're underestimating how much they hate Hillary.

You are right MK, HRC was the downfall of the democrats. I firmly believe a lot of Sanders supporters stayed home on election day. What honestly bothers me though, is how poorly the left has behaved, towards the president, and towards republicans because they lost the election. I consider myself independent (I lean right, no doubt), but the last few months I have honestly been embarrassed by how a lot of my country has been acting. Before anyone says anything about Trump being an embarrassment, take an unbiased glance how the left has acted since losing the election. Their actions ARE NOT giving people like me any reason to even try and find common ground.
    Rok, give up the Russia thing.

Trump supporters are worried about Clinton, Obama, Gutman, and Warren. I included Obama even though there was nobody who helped republicans gain more seats than Obama (because he was an awful president).

You are right MK, HRC was the downfall of the democrats. I firmly believe a lot of Sanders supporters stayed home on election day. What honestly bothers me though, is how poorly the left has behaved, towards the president, and towards republicans because they lost the election. I consider myself independent (I lean right, no doubt), but the last few months I have honestly been embarrassed by how a lot of my country has been acting. Before anyone says anything about Trump being an embarrassment, take an unbiased glance how the left has acted since losing the election. Their actions ARE NOT giving people like me any reason to even try and find common ground.
    Rok, give up the Russia thing.
    You do know that was the Russian plan, right. Get rid of Hillary. It worked. A bit sad that you ended up with Donnie dip**** instead.
    As for the way the left is behaving, well some extremes are too far, as in anything, but doing whatever you can to rid your country of a leader who seems hell bent on destroying the whole idea of America seems like the right thing to do. There is no doubt that since the election there has been a surge in racism and bigotry. You shouldn't be OK with that. You shouldn't be OK with trumpcare. You shouldn't be OK with being made a laughing stock - it's not the left doing that!!

You do know that was the Russian plan, right.
    Get the person elected who allowed Russia to grow in strength and relevance -- Hillary "We need a Russian reset" Clinton.

But the Russians? Even more corrupt than their idea of Hillary?
    The Russians did not destroy Yugoslavia.

The Russians did not invade Iraq.

The Russians did not invade Afghanistan.

The Russians are not attacking Yemen.

The Russians did not attack Libya.

The Russians do not bomb Syria without the Syrian government approval.

And then you call them more corrupt than the western world, your double standard is showing, you live in soviet era mind, because unknowingly you support WWIII.

Who obey international laws more?

Who uses more criminalized weapons in war?

Just because the russian people do not approve 3rd wave feminist they are corrupt?

Or because the russian people don't like to approve LGBT in their own country?

Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    The Russians did not destroy Yugoslavia.

The Russians did not invade Iraq.

The Russians did not invade Afghanistan.

The Russians are not attacking Yemen.

The Russians did not attack Libya.

The Russians do not bomb Syria without the Syrian government approval.

And then you call them more corrupt than the western world, your double standard is showing, you live in soviet era mind, because unknowingly you support WWIII.

Who obey international laws more?

Who uses more criminalized weapons in war?

Just because the russian people do not approve 3rd wave feminist they are corrupt?

Or because the russian people don't like to approve LGBT in their own country?
    The United States didn't invade Georgia or Ukraine.

You do know that was the Russian plan, right. Get rid of Hillary. It worked. A bit sad that you ended up with Donnie dip**** instead.
    As for the way the left is behaving, well some extremes are too far, as in anything, but doing whatever you can to rid your country of a leader who seems hell bent on destroying the whole idea of America seems like the right thing to do. There is no doubt that since the election there has been a surge in racism and bigotry. You shouldn't be OK with that. You shouldn't be OK with trumpcare. You shouldn't be OK with being made a laughing stock - it's not the left doing that!!
    The American voters got rid of Hillary Rok. Get over it, your girl lost.

Blazin', since Rok quoted you on your concern over the disrespect showed toward Trump as President, I'll ask - because I truly do want to know your answer - were you as troubled by the disrespect shown toward Obama as President?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

It's not the disrespect towards the president, everyone of them get that, it's the lack of respect for their neighbors. However, no president in history has been slandered like Trump has, and the left refuses to deal in facts. The left is actively trying to ruin this administration and has no problems destroying our country to get him. Anyone who doesn't recognize this, is part of the problem. Now, don't ask me for an opinion again. You have me on ignore, ignore me. I don't question hunter.
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 06-11-2017 at 04:31 PM.

The United States didn't invade Georgia or Ukraine.
    Georgia was attacking civilians of south ossetia and abkhazia, the Russians defended the people. (The US told saakashvili to make trouble next to russian border)

In Ukraine, the west made coup on elected president to attack russian intrest in the area, and the elected president went to ask russia for help, then he regretted losing crimea.

Both were wars against Russia, to test them.

The russian tried to defend their own country and interests, the American (government) want to extend their empire. there is a fundamental difference.

Now let see the other issue in the west:

Obama believes that global warming (Flawed theory -as best as you can call it- like most other including evolution and, standard model and big bang) is more dangerous than terrorism.

The western world is fighting Trump for anything and everything, but when he bombed syria which was a wrong action, they praised him. The liberal/democrats are becoming more nonsense people who are living in superficial sense state of the minde.

Georgia was attacking civilians of south ossetia and abkhazia, the Russians defended the people. (The US told saakashvili to make trouble next to russian border)
    Because civilians were completely fine in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya etc. before the US attacked.

Now let see the other issue in the west:

Obama believes that global warming (Flawed theory -as best as you can call it- like most other including evolution and, standard model and big bang) is more dangerous than terrorism.
    Global warming is more dangerous than terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    concern over the disrespect showed toward Trump as President
    Remember that time Obama was beheaded by a "comedian"? And all the plays about Obama being murdered sponsored by Fortune 500 companies? And all the "journalists" tweeting about wanting Obama to be killed or murdered or assaulted or raped?

Hahahahahahhahaha.

-breathes in-

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Leftists actually believe this.
    Last edited by cofc; 06-11-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Because civilians were completely fine in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya etc. before the US attacked.
    And now they are too? The US and west give no **** about people around the world they only want money and power nothing else. They just lie to you people and you buy that big ****. They killed Gaddafi because he wanted to make an African "Euro" without approval of the west. And your western nations right and left don't want brown people to be independent, but in news they lie to you with no dignity.

And now they are too? The US and west give no **** about people around the world they only want money and power nothing else. They just lie to you people and you buy that big ****. They killed Gaddafi because he wanted to make an African "Euro" without approval of the west. And your western nations right and left don't want brown people to be independent, but in news they lie to you with no dignity.
    It's a mix of the money/power and what they say it's for.

You seem to have forgotten the natural disasters exacerbated by climate change.

Not one person you know or ever will know has or will die from global warming/cooling.

It's a mix of the money/power and what they say it's for.
    Then the west is more corrupt than Russia, China, and the other countries in the world combined.

People there usually steal, jail, kill opponents, and "minor" stuff like that, but the west destroy countries, violate international laws, kill civilians, and use prohibited weapons.

When your house is made of glass, don't throw people with "Rok"s.

When global warming failed to make absolute sense, they changed to climate change.

How can someone call the ever changing climate a climate change? it is like explaining water with water!

Also, you can now know more about natural disaster because of media.

Scientist throughout history have been falsifying/making up evidences to support their claims, when their claims, to a materialist, is more superficial than god. And you want me to believe scientist that has been paid by politicians to prove something, nonsense, absolute nonsense to believe science of policymakers.

Hunter, you don't know enough about climate change to argue. You are using 20yo arguments. The science is actually very clear and becoming clearer by the day. The globe is warming. Because ignorant ***** don't understand implicitly that doing that causes changes, and not all of them hotter, the terminology was changed.

Please leave it to the actual scientists. Not the ones paid by the oil and coal companies (most of whom actually agree with the consensus now anyway). You may not live on a Pacific Island, or the lower flats of Bangladesh, etc., but all your waffling about "for the good of the people" should make you at least stop and think. There will be millions (billions) impacted. It will matter to all of us.

I don't necessarily agree with all of the proposed responses to climate change, and I doubt anyone does 100%, but it certainly is real! I am a trained and practicing natural resources scientist (who doesn't work for NGO's or Govt). Not a climate scientist, but I'm pretty sure I know more about it, and the scientific method than you do. But sure, you believe whatever fairy tale you like, rather than peer reviewed science. The policy makers were not and are not driving this. They had to be dragged into the realization, just like you will be. Just ask yourself though. If it is so easy for paid scientists to skew such a huge issue, how is it that global oil/coal has failed so spectacularly? Does Fiji have more money than Saudi Arabia?

As for good old mother Russia. Ha!! The west is not a homogeneous "thing" except in the minds of a few not included in their definition. UK has a hung parliament, We have a conservative government. France doesn't, Germany doesn't. NZ does (sort of). Every other country has various versions of some political bent, not aligned with the others, except by the voters. I agree, as do most on here, that the US imperialist actions are often, at best, misguided and end up failing. And they need to butt out more. But the US people don't want the Syrian people to be killed by their leaders any more than you do. Most of them don't want their sons being sent out to help kill anyone. It is spin and propaganda on behalf of the puppeteers that decides what happens in most cases. Trump and his swamp monsters are the exact sort you seem to despise (money, money, money) so I really don't understand why you seem to support him (except Vlad preferred him to hillary). Putin is an nasty oligarch who murders his opposition. If Hillary or trump starts doing that, I'll put them in the same basket. In the meantime, america is a semi-democracy. If it can get rid of the worst of the gerrymandering, and the electoral spin, they can have their world leadership that goes with the biggest bombs back.

The book your quote probably initiated actually follows on: As Albert Einstein once said to me: “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.” But what is much more widespread than the actual stupidity is the playing stupid, turning off your ear, not listening, not seeing.

As for how badly trump is being treated.... I really don't understand why you guys are defending such an out and out liar. Have a look at the 30 times he had to admit lying and exaggerating under oath previously. He just does it naturally. If he thinks it, it must be real. That's fine for a reality TV guy. Not so much the ex-leader of the free world. As my favorite meme currently says:

unironically posting an occupymorons picture
    Disgusting.

Always Russia. It's Rok's go to when she has no point.
    Edit: where did she copy that post from.

Apparently Diane Feinstein is wanting to investigate Lynch now because she clearly obstructed justice. Has something blown up in the face of leftists so badly before?

Apparently Diane Feinstein is wanting to investigate Lynch now because she clearly obstructed justice. Has something blown up in the face of leftists so badly before?
    Bill Clinton and Monica?

Bill Clinton and Monica?
    And doesn't that look paltry now... How standards have changed.
    Always Russia. It's Rok's go to when she has no point.
    Edit: where did she copy that post from.
    1. Russia is THE point until we know it's not.
    2. Which part? The only copy is in italics. Why, does it look some other goddess words to you?
    Last edited by Rokchick; 06-12-2017 at 05:11 AM.

1. Russia is THE point until we know it's not.
    Guilty until proven innocent.

Still your climate change stuff doesn't proof by concrete evidence that human is a major cause of global warming/climate change. First it was carbon dioxide the major contributor, but now it is water vapour, and who knows what will be tomorrow, Scientist do have many flows and that why you see new theories that change old theories that explained stuff and gave equation that worked in some cases.

Guilty until proven innocent.

Still your climate change stuff doesn't proof by concrete evidence that human is a major cause of global warming/climate change. First it was carbon dioxide the major contributor, but now it is water vapour, and who knows what will be tomorrow, Scientist do have many flows and that why you see new theories that change old theories that explained stuff and gave equation that worked in some cases.
    It is too big an issue for it to be left alone, even on a small chance it's true. It's the end of american democracy. It needs to be sorted out quickly, without any distractions and any blockages. Just like Bill and Monica, it doesn't get to be proven in a court of law before it affects the presidency. And nor should it. Although, damn, wouldn't it be good if all there was to worry about was that?

There is no concrete proof that you exist either. Even to you, you could be a dream. Don't spout ****e until you understand it. Go look up water vapor condensation from somewhere other than a conspiracy page. Like I say, educate yourself from science, not from twits.

Blaze have a look at Clint Watts testimony. Or is the entire world except trumpers now anti-trumpers?
    Last edited by Rokchick; 06-12-2017 at 10:18 AM.

You.. you think you are a goddess?
    People like you never give up your conspiracy theories.

And doesn't that look paltry now
    Billy telling people to lie which is literally obstruction of justice is paltry compared to your wishcasting?

Billy telling people to lie which is literally obstruction of justice is paltry compared to your wishcasting?
    Lying about a blow job vs lying about treason or even concealing treason?? Hmm which seems worse?