Thread: Old Us1 server and this one

Default Old Us1 server and this one

Hi everyone
    I see a lot of new players on this server, i guess many have changed their names,
    so it would be nice for those who want to list there names on the old us1 and the new one

Quote Originally Posted by muller-52 View Post
    Hi everyone
    I see a lot of new players on this server, i guess many have changed their names,
    so it would be nice for those who want to list there names on the old us1 and the new one
    So you can farm them.

thats not the idea of the thread,

its just to get to know each other more,last round i used to know a lot of players.

Ęternus

Quote Originally Posted by 9 Tailed Fox View Post
    So you can farm them.
    Don't be dumb. 90% of the players that played last round, came back, and posts on these boards are decent (Zeek Fett is an exception).

I played fsidragon1 last round.

Many new names are new. Myself and Aelfric, for example, are from S3. As are many of the people we brought over.

I played s1 for 3 days under the name world_warrior.

-w_w

90% of teens today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

I played last server as Pryolion

Played as Aurther123 until about September then moved to Peace Maker when the original left because him and his wife had a baby.

AEternus used to be my dual partner... I am saddened by his departure and hope to run an account with him someday again.

Loops9 this time same as the last

Strait Scuba both rounds.
    "Even though it is awesome and powerful, I don't take no guff from the ocean!" Homer Simpson

Past .us servers- Strait scuba US3 R2, US1 R1, US1 R2, US6 R1, US2 R2(quit), Megbie US3 R1, Blow Pops US5 R2
    Current Server- Strait Scuba 3rd US 3R3

visit my website http://www.straitscuba.com

I'm "Mr_Invisible"

I didn't play server one the first round, but am looking forward to kicking some but in this round.

Mr. Tophat will save you some time.
    There is no player named "Mr_Invisible"! (if you really want to know, just shoot me a message and i'll let you know.)
    Last edited by Super_Pickle; 05-14-2008 at 04:19 AM.
    First. Then, second, for maximum fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmafia View Post
    Played as Aurther123 until about September then moved to Peace Maker when the original left because him and his wife had a baby.

AEternus used to be my dual partner... I am saddened by his departure and hope to run an account with him someday again.
    nice to meet the new "old peace maker", it was a fearceful fight on that cropper next to the natar village.

Indeed it was! I think over 700K units died at Peace South. You eventually 0 popped it... though I returned the favor on your Natar village It was a good first round. This end game will be much more interesting now that we all know what a WW army is suppose to look like thanks to Jopa... I was shocked, I'll be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by muller-52 View Post
    Hi everyone
    you might remember me,

i dont play s1 now

i play s6

I was holdfield first round......and this round.
    Quote Originally Posted by friend of the devil View Post
    Manlaw #136. It is never gay, if you are taking from a woman.
    Oh Girl!

[17:47] <neuad> I have 7 hours of bob seger music

Empire is Serious Business

My s1 rd2 WW Hit

hi muller!

Well well well... hello Mr. Muller.
    s1(round 1): one_a_day
    s1(round 2): iconoclast
    speed server(round 4 & 8): iconoclast
    speed server(current round): iconoclast
    Multiple UK (.com) servers as: iconoclast

Indeed it was! I think over 700K units died at Peace South. You eventually 0 popped it... though I returned the favor on your Natar village It was a good first round. This end game will be much more interesting now that we all know what a WW army is suppose to look like thanks to Jopa... I was shocked, I'll be honest.
    How many units did jopa have?

Edit: I just noticed that the name of the town is an oxy moron.
    Last edited by Super_Pickle; 05-14-2008 at 04:28 AM.
    First. Then, second, for maximum fun.

Well everyone was at Peace after the attacks :P.

Jopa had 10000 catas in one village besides his 50K hammer... correct me if I'm wrong.

Well everyone was at Peace after the attacks :P.

Jopa had 10000 catas in one village besides his 50K hammer... correct me if I'm wrong.
    I cant quote exact size... But it wasnt even half of 10k cats.
    "Put the boots to him.... medium style." ~ Charles Ofdensen

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerpke View Post
    Lothar WAS PH.
    S2: SNPRLothar (dual)
    UK5: Nightfall (dual)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cathao View Post
    I cant quote exact size... But it wasnt even half of 10k cats.
    One was 3.5-5k cats and the other was 5.5-6k cats. I think it was more towards the 6k. Though, I am not completely sure on the numbers. I never saved the logs.

One army was like 110-120k of wheat and the other was 90k wheat I think, but I don't remember the exact imp/EC numbers either.

They weren't big armies by any means, but after factoring in starving, attacking my own troops, and being completely new to travian with a late start, I was happy with the end products.

Last edited by jopa; 05-15-2008 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jopa View Post
    One was 3.5-5k cats and the other was 5.5-6k cats. I think it was more towards the 6k. Though, I am not completely sure on the numbers. I never saved the logs.

One army was like 110-120k of wheat and the other was 90k wheat I think, but I don't remember the exact imp/EC numbers either.

They weren't big armies by any means, but after factoring in starving, attacking my own troops, and being completely new to travian with a late start, I was happy with the end products.

I have a report archived in case you'd like to see it...

http://travilog.org.ua/en/8337756/f2...16131eb82cb5a5

Pretty sure this is legal.

Quote Originally Posted by LisBeth View Post
    I have a report archived in case you'd like to see it...

http://travilog.org.ua/en/8337756/f2...16131eb82cb5a5

Pretty sure this is legal.
    I have them all posted on a forum that has been abandoned.

I can go get them all if you want.

-w_w

90% of teens today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by world_warrior View Post
    I have them all posted on a forum that has been abandoned.

I can go get them all if you want.

-w_w
    I have a few more too. All of the main ones on Moti from the last day that did damage. They show the defense, too, which is kinda cool.

Quote Originally Posted by LisBeth View Post
    I have a few more too. All of the main ones on Moti from the last day that did damage. They show the defense, too, which is kinda cool.
    Ya, I just have the entire Moti string.

-w_w

Awww... good times... I fondly remember waking up 3-4 times in the night on a regular basis to randomly do stuff for travian.

Buck Wild last round , Buck WIld This round. I respected everyone who attacked me last round. They were trying to kill off my hammer. I much more preferred just wiping 1000+ POP cities off the map in one wave. I think that is what got me sighted in as a target last round. I have to tell you, i think i sharted a few times when some waves came in. At one point 80% of my defense was taken down but I had a 4 hour break in order to get more D in town.

I didnt have a wonder hitter though, not enough cats, learned that lesson. I think at max i had like 45k axers, 19 k teut knights and 3-3.5k cats, and 500 rams... not enough to dent a ww.

Anyway, yeah last round was getting pretty dirty:P im sure it will get that way eventually.
    S1:R3 Veracity