Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 166

Thread: ~IW needed help ? SW position ?

  1. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thelayfasian View Post
    Why couldn't she be into girls?
    I played in the minors, but never went pro, babe.
    Executive Handholder of the Travians

    Quote Originally Posted by thelayfasian View Post
    Duvessa is better.
    [3:43:15 AM] Duvessa says: Dang, Jono... someone put a reindeer up your butt?
    [3:43:26 AM] Jono says: no just a *****

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Well she is....thats why its me, you and her! all at my place silly.
    Woah Woah, i do not share. Though i will take your girl as well. I believe in the love between two women, while i watch.

  3. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
    Woah Woah, i do not share. Though i will take your girl as well. I believe in the love between two women, while i watch.
    Well while u watch i sneak into the action!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    You're my second favorite.
    Awsome

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    I take it back.

  4. #84

    Default

    But...but....I don't share either.

  5. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thelayfasian View Post
    But...but....I don't share either.


    Who says you have to share? Its just you, me, duvessa, plenty of me to go around .

  6. #86

    Default

    Wait just a min...Raijin you are watching remember....Its ok Duvessa and thelayfasian im still here to save you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    You're my second favorite.
    Awsome

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    I take it back.

  7. #87

    Default

    soooooo much wrong with this thread.

    most of the stuff has already been flamed during my ban i.e. original poster being noob, duvessa being noob, sb being noob.

    to the guy who said SB will never be completely destroyed: of course it wont. do you think we can zero like 3000 villages in less then a month? as i have already said, there isnt much to gain from a cross quad war.

    cataing 200 pop off someone village does nothing. the only way to damage an account cross quad is take out army or take out capital.

    chiefing one village doesnt do much, same as cataing. having a village away from cluster in whole dif quad is a liability not a gain. heck, i hope you cata the villages we chief from SB in the ne. we can snipe some catas or cheifs, and in the end its like you cata'ing your own villages. then we get the cp and expansion slots to do it all over again.

    i didnt realise we werent participating in end game, but thats perfectly fine. ww is boring. much more fun taking other people out of the race by destroying capitals and armies before ww.

  8. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Wait just a min...Raijin you are watching remember....Its ok Duvessa and thelayfasian im still here to save you.
    No no , i gotta let them warm up some. You know whats its like being a top 20 player, always gotta be ready to go.

  9. #89

    Default

    So while ur buisy being a "Top 20 player" i your wife and thelayfasian.

    Thank you for playing travian so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    You're my second favorite.
    Awsome

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    I take it back.

  10. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    So while ur buisy being a "Top 20 player" i your wife and thelayfasian.

    Thank you for playing travian so much!
    Oh trust me, he'll be nowhere near top 20 once we share a home. Far too much to do, and far too much carpal tunnel once we're done.
    Executive Handholder of the Travians

    Quote Originally Posted by thelayfasian View Post
    Duvessa is better.
    [3:43:15 AM] Duvessa says: Dang, Jono... someone put a reindeer up your butt?
    [3:43:26 AM] Jono says: no just a *****

  11. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    So while ur buisy being a "Top 20 player" i your wife and thelayfasian.

    Thank you for playing travian so much!


    NUUUUU i must get 5 duals now like spite. Either that or zero pop you. Or better idea, lets all just go out for omelets? (Though i still keep Duvessa, shes hot, and is having my baby!)

  12. #92

  13. #93

    Default

    As long as I don't have to share my omelette too...

    /sigh

  14. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    Oh trust me, he'll be nowhere near top 20 once we share a home. Far too much to do, and far too much carpal tunnel once we're done.

    wait so if u got together you would make him play so much he got carpal tunnel..but he would be #1 player!

    while hes busy playing we would have all the fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    You're my second favorite.
    Awsome

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    I take it back.

  15. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    wait so if u got together you would make him play so much he got carpal tunnel..but he would be #1 player!

    while hes busy playing we would have all the fun!

    No no yeti , you fail to see the greatness in it. We are going to have little babies, and then start them off with a baby mouse and some maces for practice. Gotta teach them the basics after all.

  16. #96

    Default

    You can still teach them the art of runing a top 20 account. But you only need 1 person to do that....and i know duvessa doesnt have the patience sooooo that leaves ALOT of free time that needs to be used.



    also duvessa knows where the best parties are at!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    You're my second favorite.
    Awsome

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    I take it back.

  17. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    You can still teach them the art of runing a top 20 account. But you only need 1 person to do that....and i know duvessa doesnt have the patience sooooo that leaves ALOT of free time that needs to be used.



    also duvessa knows where the best parties are at!!!!
    Free time? Pffft, I'll be under his desk while he's playing *evil grin*
    Executive Handholder of the Travians

    Quote Originally Posted by thelayfasian View Post
    Duvessa is better.
    [3:43:15 AM] Duvessa says: Dang, Jono... someone put a reindeer up your butt?
    [3:43:26 AM] Jono says: no just a *****

  18. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    Free time? Pffft, I'll be under his desk while he's playing *evil grin*
    Its cool, we have a laptop, we can just move it aside, you don't have to be under it

  19. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
    Its cool, we have a laptop, we can just move it aside, you don't have to be under it
    See, this is why you're in charge. Brilliant!
    Executive Handholder of the Travians

    Quote Originally Posted by thelayfasian View Post
    Duvessa is better.
    [3:43:15 AM] Duvessa says: Dang, Jono... someone put a reindeer up your butt?
    [3:43:26 AM] Jono says: no just a *****

  20. #100

    Default

    Raijin does she still make you wear the brown paper bag?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    You're my second favorite.
    Awsome

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    I take it back.

  21. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Raijin does she still make you wear the brown paper bag?
    That was before, i was only wearing it to hide my secret identify, now she knows who i am, its even better then before.

  22. #102

    Default

    O rly??? Well you better put up some cameras or something cause your neighbor might be getting a little action....
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    You're my second favorite.
    Awsome

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    I take it back.

  23. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    O rly??? Well you better put up some cameras or something cause your neighbor might be getting a little action....

    Why do you think i catted everyone around me? It wasn't cause i wanted to be left alone. Cant have peeping toms after all

  24. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    O rly??? Well you better put up some cameras or something cause your neighbor might be getting a little action....
    Is that a euphemism for you yankn' in the bushes?
    Executive Handholder of the Travians

    Quote Originally Posted by thelayfasian View Post
    Duvessa is better.
    [3:43:15 AM] Duvessa says: Dang, Jono... someone put a reindeer up your butt?
    [3:43:26 AM] Jono says: no just a *****

  25. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    Is that a euphemism for you yankn' in the bushes?

    maybe... But, i left when i found out spite was the guy with the brown bag over his head getting some action..... instant turnoff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    You're my second favorite.
    Awsome

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    I take it back.

  26. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    maybe... But, i left when i found out spite was the guy with the brown bag over his head getting some action..... instant turnoff.
    You sure you went to the right town? Cause spites city is down the street, and it was him and his pitbull.... (shotout)

  27. #107

    Default

    Nope, i was at the right house...I could see you on your computer though the other window and duvessa and omlette boy in the other room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    You're my second favorite.
    Awsome

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    I take it back.

  28. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    duvessa and omlette boy in the other room.
    Yeah we were pointing and laughing at your troop count. And by troop count I mean the size of your.... er.... hammer... yeah that's it.
    Executive Handholder of the Travians

    Quote Originally Posted by thelayfasian View Post
    Duvessa is better.
    [3:43:15 AM] Duvessa says: Dang, Jono... someone put a reindeer up your butt?
    [3:43:26 AM] Jono says: no just a *****

  29. #109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    Yeah we were pointing and laughing at your troop count. And by troop count I mean the size of your.... er.... hammer... yeah that's it.
    speaking of hammer duvessa have you ever seen any other guy whos um ... hammer is bigger then mine?
    Alliance Leader of OWNED (usx round 4, not usx round 5)
    Duvessas' baby's daddy. (Be jealous)
    [1/25/2009 12:22:11 PM] T says: F** you dead in your A**
    [1/25/2009 12:22:15 PM] Wal says: we have no time!
    http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9814/...r717143eg0.gif
    Had a bad day? Click Here

  30. #110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    Yeah we were pointing and laughing at your troop count. And by troop count I mean the size of your.... er.... hammer... yeah that's it.
    Well if you were laughing at mine did you die when u saw spites? Could you even see it????
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    You're my second favorite.
    Awsome

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    I take it back.

  31. #111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
    speaking of hammer duvessa have you ever seen any other guy whos um ... hammer is bigger then mine?
    Never. My villages didn't walk straight for a week.
    Executive Handholder of the Travians

    Quote Originally Posted by thelayfasian View Post
    Duvessa is better.
    [3:43:15 AM] Duvessa says: Dang, Jono... someone put a reindeer up your butt?
    [3:43:26 AM] Jono says: no just a *****

  32. #112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Well if you were laughing at mine did you die when u saw spites? Could you even see it????
    She told me later on, that she couldnt see it, and it was only 1k macemen. Its ok though i hear spite is getting help from shotout and his 20k imp hammers. Thats like a 2000% size increase. Talk about result!
    Alliance Leader of OWNED (usx round 4, not usx round 5)
    Duvessas' baby's daddy. (Be jealous)
    [1/25/2009 12:22:11 PM] T says: F** you dead in your A**
    [1/25/2009 12:22:15 PM] Wal says: we have no time!
    http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9814/...r717143eg0.gif
    Had a bad day? Click Here

  33. #113

    Default

    Well duvessa you must have misstaken someone else for me, because if his made ur villages not walk strait for a week, mine would of made it so they couldnt walk for a week.
    Last edited by Yeti; 08-14-2008 at 08:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    You're my second favorite.
    Awsome

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    I take it back.

  34. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Well duvessa you must have misstaken someone else for me, because if his made ur villages not walk strait for a week, mine would of made it so they couldnt walk for a week.
    I hear Spite's looking for a new pitbull. The old one got all used up.
    Executive Handholder of the Travians

    Quote Originally Posted by thelayfasian View Post
    Duvessa is better.
    [3:43:15 AM] Duvessa says: Dang, Jono... someone put a reindeer up your butt?
    [3:43:26 AM] Jono says: no just a *****

  35. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    I hear Spite's looking for a new pitbull. The old one got all used up.
    pitbull.. yeti.. slight change in species, but i am sure its nothing that a good ole fashioned omelet cant fix.
    Alliance Leader of OWNED (usx round 4, not usx round 5)
    Duvessas' baby's daddy. (Be jealous)
    [1/25/2009 12:22:11 PM] T says: F** you dead in your A**
    [1/25/2009 12:22:15 PM] Wal says: we have no time!
    http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9814/...r717143eg0.gif
    Had a bad day? Click Here

  36. #116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    I hear Spite's looking for a new pitbull. The old one got all used up.

    O dang! RAIJIN SPITE NEEDS YOU!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    You're my second favorite.
    Awsome

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    I take it back.

  37. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
    pitbull.. yeti.. slight change in species, but i am sure its nothing that a good ole fashioned omelet cant fix.
    Texas toast is better. Yeah Toast!
    Executive Handholder of the Travians

    Quote Originally Posted by thelayfasian View Post
    Duvessa is better.
    [3:43:15 AM] Duvessa says: Dang, Jono... someone put a reindeer up your butt?
    [3:43:26 AM] Jono says: no just a *****

  38. #118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    Texas toast is better. Yeah Toast!
    Duvessa is better.

  39. #119
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazes View Post
    As u may know ~IW started the war with SB alliances, and soon after that they asked for TBDs help. Why ? They couldn't handle this war by themselfs ? In theese conditions SB looks really wrecked. What would be SW alliances ( NATO, Edge, Bfp, Dots) positions ? They will start a full server war, or just continue fighting between themselfs?
    I hate to say it but I hope IW loses.

  40. #120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thelayfasian View Post
    Duvessa is better.
    Did I ever tell you you're my favorite?
    Executive Handholder of the Travians

    Quote Originally Posted by thelayfasian View Post
    Duvessa is better.
    [3:43:15 AM] Duvessa says: Dang, Jono... someone put a reindeer up your butt?
    [3:43:26 AM] Jono says: no just a *****

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •