Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Rep points

  1. #1
    Villager sorenthehime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a deep dark hole...
    Posts
    51

    Default Rep points

    I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area.

    How does one give Rep points & take them away?

    Just wondering because I can only see how much I have & there's a few people who I'd like to give some too, because I think they are funny lol.

    Must I do something to make it so I can give then or something?

    And lol at my -6 rep points for asking about having more then one account. let's see how bad it gets lol.
    highest good reps: 10
    highest bad reps: -37
    Life goals:
    [x] Get called annoying.
    [x] Get told I kill threads.
    [x] Get told to GTFO & STFU in one post.
    [x] Get told that I'm a N00B.
    [x] Get told that someone other then me has bookedmarked youfail.org
    [-] Get a bad rep status named after me.

  2. #2
    Tradesperson lobo9398's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hunting ze wily and elusive washcloth
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Errr...how do I put this...

    In order to give rep, you must first receive.

    (must...contain...inner...troll)

    GAHHHH, someone else do this I can't.
    I may not agree with what you say, but I am prepared to give my life to defend your right to say it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daft Punk View Post
    Newbs are okay, all they want to do is play, and most are willing to learn how to play.
    Noobs are funny, with their crazy messaging and their stupid decisions.
    Newbs = Teach
    Noobs = Destroy
    Read the Charter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zingoleb View Post
    Androgyny ftw.

  3. #3

    Default I feel your pain

    I really wanna give some1 a piece of my mind because they 0 repped me for NO reason. They're response on the Neg-rep was. HAHA I DE-REPPED YOU. ~*name*

    So, I feel your pain ._. Neg-5 too now
    <... Look at my ducky, isn't he the cutest? Popcorn men!

  4. #4
    Philosopher CatterLee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in the Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    1,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lobo9398 View Post
    Errr...how do I put this...

    In order to give rep, you must first receive.

    (must...contain...inner...troll)

    GAHHHH, someone else do this I can't.
    Lawlz, that's okay.

    You have to achieve a certain amount/quantity/whatever-you-want-to-call-it of rep (or what some people may call "green squares"). Once you do, you'll be able to give out reps.

  5. #5
    Philosopher sirwolfric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Yawk
    Posts
    1,832

    Default

    -54 rep points mostly because i shared my opinion
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are"

  6. #6

    Default

    Yeah me too, I shared my opinion and lost 4 rep points. WHAT THE HELL? HE WANTED MY OPINION ._.
    <... Look at my ducky, isn't he the cutest? Popcorn men!

  7. #7

    Default

    there is something about this thread that is making me laugh and i cant stop

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Villager sorenthehime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a deep dark hole...
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lobo9398 View Post
    Errr...how do I put this...

    In order to give rep, you must first receive.

    (must...contain...inner...troll)

    GAHHHH, someone else do this I can't.
    lol thanks for trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo View Post
    I really wanna give some1 a piece of my mind because they 0 repped me for NO reason. They're response on the Neg-rep was. HAHA I DE-REPPED YOU. ~*name*

    So, I feel your pain ._. Neg-5 too now
    XD It's okay, I'm sure you'll get it back... I mean I got +1 now lol

    Quote Originally Posted by CatterLee View Post
    Lawlz, that's okay.

    You have to achieve a certain amount/quantity/whatever-you-want-to-call-it of rep (or what some people may call "green squares"). Once you do, you'll be able to give out reps.
    Okay, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by sirwolfric View Post
    -54 rep points mostly because i shared my opinion
    lol High score XD I was trying to see how much I could get but now I have +1 xD I'm still down but 9 though.

    Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo View Post
    Yeah me too, I shared my opinion and lost 4 rep points. WHAT THE HELL? HE WANTED MY OPINION ._.
    XD I was asking questions about having more then one account for my friend & I lost points lol

    Quote Originally Posted by eld View Post
    there is something about this thread that is making me laugh and i cant stop
    I know what you mean! Cx

    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna View Post
    Thanks for that, it helped :]
    highest good reps: 10
    highest bad reps: -37
    Life goals:
    [x] Get called annoying.
    [x] Get told I kill threads.
    [x] Get told to GTFO & STFU in one post.
    [x] Get told that I'm a N00B.
    [x] Get told that someone other then me has bookedmarked youfail.org
    [-] Get a bad rep status named after me.

  10. #10

    Default

    Don't worry about rep. Just be yourself and have fun.

    If you really want green squares, here you go...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Eb0l is the alpha and the omega
    The eternal pumpkin queen, and mother of gerbils
    So it was written and so it must forever be

  11. #11
    Villager sorenthehime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a deep dark hole...
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Don't worry about rep. Just be yourself and have fun.

    If you really want green squares, here you go...

    Nuuu I want lots of red ones lol
    highest good reps: 10
    highest bad reps: -37
    Life goals:
    [x] Get called annoying.
    [x] Get told I kill threads.
    [x] Get told to GTFO & STFU in one post.
    [x] Get told that I'm a N00B.
    [x] Get told that someone other then me has bookedmarked youfail.org
    [-] Get a bad rep status named after me.

  12. #12
    Philosopher Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    <insert something witty here>
    Posts
    9,247

    Default

    You stolled mah avii!
    Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal.

  13. #13

    Default

    To give rep, you must have 100 posts, be on the forum for at least a month, and have at least 2 positive rep points. The more rep points you have, the bigger impact you'll have on another person's rep if you rep them.
    Anyone know of any good quotes to put here? If you do, then PM me a link to the post. I need more!

    Quote Originally Posted by restricted View Post
    All I want for Christmas is to know what the meaning of 42 is. If life is 42, then what is 42?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Sparta View Post
    When life gives you lemondades, throw em back to the other sucker, and put in your own **** lemons.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sorenthehime View Post
    Nuuu I want lots of red ones lol
    Since you asked so nicely, I will be able to derep you in about an hour.

    Fuzzy, want to help? She did steal your avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Eb0l is the alpha and the omega
    The eternal pumpkin queen, and mother of gerbils
    So it was written and so it must forever be

  15. #15
    Philosopher Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    <insert something witty here>
    Posts
    9,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Since you asked so nicely, I will be able to derep you in about an hour.

    Fuzzy, want to help? She did steal your avatar.
    It's kinda sexy... It's all upside down... Just how I like my women.

    Anyways, if she really wants negative I will give it
    Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal.

  16. #16
    Villager sorenthehime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a deep dark hole...
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    You stolled mah avii!
    If you go back to the other thread you'll see what I said about the icon x.x I don't plan to keep it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Since you asked so nicely, I will be able to derep you in about an hour.

    Fuzzy, want to help? She did steal your avatar.
    XD geez thanks
    highest good reps: 10
    highest bad reps: -37
    Life goals:
    [x] Get called annoying.
    [x] Get told I kill threads.
    [x] Get told to GTFO & STFU in one post.
    [x] Get told that I'm a N00B.
    [x] Get told that someone other then me has bookedmarked youfail.org
    [-] Get a bad rep status named after me.

  17. #17
    Villager sorenthehime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a deep dark hole...
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I aim to please and you asked. You also talk about cookies in your siggy. That is a big no-no with me.

    Stealing Fuzzy's avatar and my cookies are not a good way to start off in the forums.
    you can dish out jokes but you can't take them? xP

    Sure, take em. Also, in the future, use the search button. - Johng
    Oh, and to you Johng I did use the search button but I didn't see anything that had my question in it. xP thanks for the -1 rep... dirty gardening tool
    Last edited by sorenthehime; 12-10-2008 at 07:56 PM. Reason: felt like posting again, so I just edited this one
    highest good reps: 10
    highest bad reps: -37
    Life goals:
    [x] Get called annoying.
    [x] Get told I kill threads.
    [x] Get told to GTFO & STFU in one post.
    [x] Get told that I'm a N00B.
    [x] Get told that someone other then me has bookedmarked youfail.org
    [-] Get a bad rep status named after me.

  18. #18
    Villager sorenthehime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a deep dark hole...
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I can take them, I just have yet to see any jokes from you.

    You ask for green squares, I posted some.
    You said you wanted the red ones instead and I offered them.

    You were using Fuzzy's avatar.
    You have cookies in your siggy (use search for "cookie troll" and see who's name comes up).

    Should you want to try to make a joke about me, bring it... till this point this thread has been boring and disappointing.
    Ahaha. I don't plan to make any jokes about you, I think you're funny & if you read my first post on this topic I said something about giving some people rep points and you & Fuzzy are some of those people. Last night I was reading some thread you two were in & I thought it was funny but I couldn't figure out how to do it, so I asked how too. lol
    Last edited by sorenthehime; 12-10-2008 at 08:03 PM. Reason: fixed typos
    highest good reps: 10
    highest bad reps: -37
    Life goals:
    [x] Get called annoying.
    [x] Get told I kill threads.
    [x] Get told to GTFO & STFU in one post.
    [x] Get told that I'm a N00B.
    [x] Get told that someone other then me has bookedmarked youfail.org
    [-] Get a bad rep status named after me.

  19. #19
    Villager sorenthehime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a deep dark hole...
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Now I know you are a liar. Fuzzy and I are never funny. Check with the mods if you don't believe me.
    lol. The mods cry to much >>;; err.. They just have a bad sense of humor. I tell no lies, just sneak around the truth
    highest good reps: 10
    highest bad reps: -37
    Life goals:
    [x] Get called annoying.
    [x] Get told I kill threads.
    [x] Get told to GTFO & STFU in one post.
    [x] Get told that I'm a N00B.
    [x] Get told that someone other then me has bookedmarked youfail.org
    [-] Get a bad rep status named after me.

  20. #20

    Default

    Oh, and to you Johng I did use the search button but I didn't see anything that had my question in it. xP thanks for the -1 rep... dirty gardening tool
    Well, when I searched for rep on the search, I found the post that explains it quite easily. Also, you asked for it, if you didn't want it, why did you ask for it? And plus, you stole his avatar, which was not nice.
    Anyone know of any good quotes to put here? If you do, then PM me a link to the post. I need more!

    Quote Originally Posted by restricted View Post
    All I want for Christmas is to know what the meaning of 42 is. If life is 42, then what is 42?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Sparta View Post
    When life gives you lemondades, throw em back to the other sucker, and put in your own **** lemons.

  21. #21

    Default

    Have you hugged a mod today?
    Maybe...
    Anyone know of any good quotes to put here? If you do, then PM me a link to the post. I need more!

    Quote Originally Posted by restricted View Post
    All I want for Christmas is to know what the meaning of 42 is. If life is 42, then what is 42?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Sparta View Post
    When life gives you lemondades, throw em back to the other sucker, and put in your own **** lemons.

  22. #22
    Villager sorenthehime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a deep dark hole...
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johng View Post
    Well, when I searched for rep on the search, I found the post that explains it quite easily. Also, you asked for it, if you didn't want it, why did you ask for it? And plus, you stole his avatar, which was not nice.
    AS I said before I didn't steal it. I was showing him that I changed it D<

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    The mods are the bestest in the whole world, especially Lurk!

    ^ Read and repeat that to yourself before and after every post you make for survival in the forums. They carry banhammers and can hurt you more than red squares.

    Mods do have a sense of humor though, they just have a job to do here on the forums. I have enough PMs from some of them to show proof of such humor.

    Have you hugged a mod today?
    I believe they do have some humor.. I was kidding x.x Are we allowed to hug them? Or do they bite.. Because being bit isn't fun D: .. One time my girlfriend bit me and..... well that's a different story and rule breaking I'm sure... new topic =x
    highest good reps: 10
    highest bad reps: -37
    Life goals:
    [x] Get called annoying.
    [x] Get told I kill threads.
    [x] Get told to GTFO & STFU in one post.
    [x] Get told that I'm a N00B.
    [x] Get told that someone other then me has bookedmarked youfail.org
    [-] Get a bad rep status named after me.

  23. #23
    Villager sorenthehime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a deep dark hole...
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Beggers can't hug mods. Sorry.

    As for "the other story" about biting... post that and you may get those green squares you want from Fuzzy.
    XD haha. Well I'll have to tell Fuzzy sorry because I don't like to kiss and tell xD. I'm not a Beggar x.x I haven't begged for anythinggg. I just have a -1 rep lol

    I get to go for now. later all.
    Last edited by sorenthehime; 12-10-2008 at 08:32 PM. Reason: typo fixed
    highest good reps: 10
    highest bad reps: -37
    Life goals:
    [x] Get called annoying.
    [x] Get told I kill threads.
    [x] Get told to GTFO & STFU in one post.
    [x] Get told that I'm a N00B.
    [x] Get told that someone other then me has bookedmarked youfail.org
    [-] Get a bad rep status named after me.

  24. #24

    Default

    A beggar is anyone below 0 rep, and you have -1. Yes, I know that it makes you look like a bad person.
    Anyone know of any good quotes to put here? If you do, then PM me a link to the post. I need more!

    Quote Originally Posted by restricted View Post
    All I want for Christmas is to know what the meaning of 42 is. If life is 42, then what is 42?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Sparta View Post
    When life gives you lemondades, throw em back to the other sucker, and put in your own **** lemons.

  25. #25
    Villager sorenthehime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a deep dark hole...
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Again with the lies. Your rank clearly says begger.

    GTFO
    Nuu lies C: my rank is a liar not me. and I dont want to get out unles you come too ;]

    Quote Originally Posted by Johng View Post
    A beggar is anyone below 0 rep, and you have -1. Yes, I know that it makes you look like a bad person.
    Yes, I know.
    highest good reps: 10
    highest bad reps: -37
    Life goals:
    [x] Get called annoying.
    [x] Get told I kill threads.
    [x] Get told to GTFO & STFU in one post.
    [x] Get told that I'm a N00B.
    [x] Get told that someone other then me has bookedmarked youfail.org
    [-] Get a bad rep status named after me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •