Thread: Teuton capital 444 vs 5 clay

Default Teuton capital 444 vs 5 clay

Just wanted your opinions about choosing capital for teutons - 444 or 5 clay ?
    The main point is to support a clubs/TK building.

Yes i know that a 15" would be better, but in my case i'd better take a 444 with 100% crop oases rather than cropper with no oasis

Well my current capital 444 has 2x50% crop and clay/iron 25%.
    The clay 5 i'm thinking about has 2xclay/crop and one wood/crop

Get a cropper of any kind. Even a 9C with poor oasis bonus would be a HUGE step up from a 444 or a 5 clay.

However if you are bound and determined to use a 6c as your capitol I assume it because you are not going to be using any gold. You might as keep your current capitol with its better oasis bonuses. A 5Clay with 2x Clay oasis seems a bit silly as a capitol, especially since you already have a clay oasis to help increase the clay output on your current capitol.

Well i use some gold, just don't wanna waste it left or right.
    And 9c is a bad choice...
    And cropper with no oases won't beat a 6c with 3 oases.
    All fields 16lvl:
    4-4-4-6 with 100% crop total production: 112500
    15c with no oases total production: 95625

Quote Originally Posted by faaates View Post
    Well i use some gold, just don't wanna waste it left or right.
    And 9c is a bad choice...
    And cropper with no oases won't beat a 6c with 3 oases.
    All fields 16lvl:
    4-4-4-6 with 100% crop total production: 112500
    15c with no oases total production: 95625
    I said poor. Not none. Anyways, its already been many times in many different threads; Wheat is going to your limiting factor not total resource production. Try comparing the wheat production of those villages. Unless you plan on being a professional farm with 0 troops to protect yourself. In which case go ahead and build up hat 444 and let everyone farm you till you delete.

Why don't you try and find a 15c with a crop bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by A Noob View Post
    Why don't you try and find a 15c with a crop bonus?
    Bad decision if you ain't a gold *****, I find a 5 clayer is so much better, then a 15c after that, if anyone takes the 15c you want, just remove them.

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless View Post
    Croppers are just a lttile bit over rated. I love them more than anything but in your decision go for that clay capital. Push out troops!
    No, 15c is capital, or maybe a hammer village on an adjacent square, not the 5 clayer.

listen he has no 15c near him and the one he does has no wheat oasis so his 6 cropper would be better with 100% wheat. NOt trying to be mean but you need to pay attentiopn to details!
    No, i said take the 15c as THIRD village, take a 5 clayer as a second vill, you need to listen to the details, and go to some spelling classes, and as he has not 15c near him he should take a clayer in the direction of the nearest 15c, and go with the clayer for a capital, though it SHOULD be a 15c, thats all im saying.

listen he has no 15c near him and the one he does has no wheat oasis so his 6 cropper would be better with 100% wheat. NOt trying to be mean but you need to pay attentiopn to details!
    A 6c with 100% wheat bonus does can not produce as much wheat as a 15c with no bonuses.
    s1 r4 Yak dual
    s6r1 Coffeene AKA Moop
    s8 iHurtU

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by itsme View Post
    A 6c with 100% wheat bonus does can not produce as much wheat as a 15c with no bonuses.
    Now, now itsme. Let the noobs duke it out.

P.S. Itsme and myself would be glad to help both of you in-game. Just give us your IGNs and server. We're pros, you can trust us.

Quote Originally Posted by itsme View Post
    Yar. I stated this earlier. It seems to be a factor he is forgetting entirely.

Pros lol what makes you a pro. I'm sorry but i'm highly sure i'm better than you and we can prove that in any server your choice!
    Fear his 6 clay capital!

100% or better 15c.

(-96 | -27) spawn
    (-18 | -118) cap

90% of teens today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

Banned.

Pros lol what makes you a pro. I'm sorry but i'm highly sure i'm better than you and we can prove that in any server your choice!
    If you are deciding between two non-croppers as a capital, you've already failed in the game. It's worth settling away from your original village if there isnt a cropper available in your immediate area, and if you have to settle further away, you might as well look for a decent cropper to build up as your capital. Depending on the distance from the original villa and the amount of resources you steal (and other smaller factors), you must decide whether you should immediately take the cropper or settle next to the cropper.
    That's all Im going to explain though...they have excellent guides that help with understanding the game.

Quote Originally Posted by El Che View Post
    Fear his 6 clay capital!
    He made me poop my pants...I wont include a pic

Hm well ok i decided to take the cropper.
    Need an advice again:
    1)To take a 15c with 50% oases as 3rd.

2)To take a 5 clay as 3rd next to a 125% 15crop and take the crop as 4th. At the moment this crop is occupied already, howerer it's only over 60 pop so i guess i'l be able to destroy it.

Wow listen to all these 1-3 months players. If you have played a entire game you would know croppers are kings. I'm removing myself from this pointless discussion.

Read this it will answer most of your questions
    If the first link did not help you read this one
    If you have a question about upgrades or troops stats

Currently Playing S4

“These things happened. They were glorious and they changed the world. Then we F*ck*d up the endgame.”
    Charlie Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by dash-n-death View Post
    Wow listen to all these 1-3 months players. If you have played a entire game you would know croppers are kings. I'm removing myself from this pointless discussion.

"Join Date: Nov 2008"

*Ahem*

Pot? Kettle? What?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyme View Post
    "Join Date: Nov 2008"

*Ahem*

Pot? Kettle? What?
    A person's Forum ID has almost nothing to do with their In-Game ID or their playing experience (.com anyone?)

Quote Originally Posted by faaates View Post
    Hm well ok i decided to take the cropper.
    Need an advice again:
    1)To take a 15c with 50% oases as 3rd.

2)To take a 5 clay as 3rd next to a 125% 15crop and take the crop as 4th. At the moment this crop is occupied already, howerer it's only over 60 pop so i guess i'l be able to destroy it.
    Zero pop that 15c and take it now. The longer you let it grow the harder it could be to take.
    s1 r4 Yak dual
    s6r1 Coffeene AKA Moop
    s8 iHurtU

Quote Originally Posted by dash-n-death View Post

I've never, EVER seen an experienced player advocate a 6c capital...

Quote Originally Posted by Nailzz View Post
    This will come in handy for me personally because I prefer to make my capital a 4x4x4x6. If an oasis is lacking (say for instance wood), then I’ll pick a 5x4x3 to compensate and even things out.
    The reason I choose this strategy most often is because the oasis’ mixed with the bonus buildings, lvl 10+ fields and (if you so desire) the Travian Plus bonuses will yield an obscene amount of resources to help fund your kingdom (and later the wonder) for the whole server. Early on the additional resources are a godsend. If you wish to make your 15 cropper or 9 cropper your capital, be my guest. I’ve been able to do it and be very successful. I just prefer my new method. Just don’t waste time and resources on building up the three non-wheats and their resource bonus buildings in a 15 cropper though.
    Just saying...

-Glambo

Quote Originally Posted by Brahma View Post
    A person's Forum ID has almost nothing to do with their In-Game ID or their playing experience (.com anyone?)
    Yes, but he was judging previous posters by their join dates. Hence the pot/kettle comment. Maybe he dash-and-death has been playing for much longer, but the same could be true of any of the people he bashed with his comment.

That is true. I'll be sure tp keep that in mind so I don't bash Ms. Evil by mistake.