Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowards Fleeeeeee berserk

Banned.

Default Cowards Fleeeeeee berserk

Heh - this is hilarious. Never seen anyone dissolve so fast. At this rate they wont be top 20 by the time our attacks hit.

Banned.

Run Berserk! Run!!

Be careful on your way out, you know what's behind you
    Last edited by beefy; 11-23-2009 at 11:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    I'm still new to actually presenting opinions to other people that require quality substance behind them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConanHC View Post
    I havent enjoyed my last 24 hours on this forum, in big part because of you.

Yup, congrats . . . you apparently scared everyone away . . . ::sarcasm:: . . . you got our MM didn't you?
    "Berserk be blasted out of the top 20 by Christmas."
    -Blah

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by TrenaryJL View Post
    Yup, congrats . . . you apparently scared everyone away . . . ::sarcasm:: . . . you got our MM didn't you?
    I was wondering when you were going to fail. As a useless dual, I read some of your messages to others and concluded you would fail. Your own paranoid being made it inevitable.

But don't worry, you're not alone. I concluded a few other big dogs to fail, too. Maybe they did something to change the way they are organized...cuz that's the best chance they have to make it to end game.
    Last edited by jjjjjesse; 11-23-2009 at 11:55 PM.

wait? hix is hitting berserk?
    “Hammers live if you send fakes but they die if you are too lazy to”
    -Gandhi

The irony of alliance run by BLAH talking about fail.
    http://forum.travian.us/picture.php?...pictureid=3484

US1R1 - Ravin, Leader of EAST and the server winning TM Meta with Aquias
    US1R2 - Ravin, Co-leader of RBoL, a mess of a server
    US1R3 - FSM, DSP Diplomat
    US6R1 - Xinar, solo grunt in KGB
    US7R1 - Pinky&theBrain, Co-leader of Gemini with Aquias, server winning alliance

Quote Originally Posted by leif the kitty View Post
    wait? hix is hitting berserk?
    lol almost.

lets just say alloooootttt is hitting berserk
    S3 Spira
    please excuse my horrible playing as i still am a noob

who else?
    -Gandhi

Sleeping. Of course, with travian, that seems counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by leif the kitty View Post
    who else?
    You realiza we were also in on it Leif.. Or were you too distracted simming?
    Quote Originally Posted by JD70 View Post
    America is like a teenage boy, we don't know when to pull out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    Two years?! You know if you have a location that last for four hours or more you're supposed to consult your physician, right?

darn duals these days dont tell u anything... and yes i am going to over throw bretts title of "sim king" .. i will soon be the biggest simmer ever not as big simmers as no mercy and berserk im sure but ill get there one day
    -Gandhi

heh, hows this for an impression?

THE-IRON-CLAD-LAD
    08- Fighting terrorism in the U.S.
    09- Entering of the U.S. forums
    10- Making signature images
    http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/a...esignature.jpg
    I MAKE SIGGIES ^v Request one here!
    El Che signature, Old MacDonald signature, Ronnie9752 signature, Frisky Ferret signature

I think they're dissolving because they're afraid my TT's will hit them again...

Sigh.. Berserk flee and new accounts fly in like crazy..
    Two years?! You know if you have a location that last for four hours or more you're supposed to consult your physician, right?

Hehe, an anti-meta alliance with cross quad demolition aspirations and they can't even make a run at us by themselves. Shocking. Oh wait...no, no it's not really shocking actually.
    http://forum.travian.us/picture.php?...pictureid=3484

US1R1 - Ravin, Leader of EAST and the server winning TM Meta with Aquias
    US1R2 - Ravin, Co-leader of RBoL, a mess of a server
    US1R3 - FSM, DSP Diplomat
    US6R1 - Xinar, solo grunt in KGB
    US7R1 - Pinky&theBrain, Co-leader of Gemini with Aquias, server winning alliance

lol look magicar is hiding behind MDK now so manly
    S3 Spira
    please excuse my horrible playing as i still am a noob

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin View Post
    Hehe, an anti-meta alliance with cross quad demolition aspirations and they can't even make a run at us by themselves. Shocking. Oh wait...no, no it's not really shocking actually.
    You know what.
    They offered to help- You ****ed them off.

2. All you guys have done is threaten to sim up the quad every time I talk to one of your representatives.

Win at least 1 battle for crying out loud.

lol alliance hoppers ftw
    S6: theWW

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    lol alliance hoppers ftw
    Yup seeing as this was the first real coordinated attack on Berserk it will be interesting to see how loyal their members really are...
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjesse View Post
    It makes you sound so much more sophisticated when you say you've just finished a good sheep shag.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroz View Post
    Yup seeing as this was the first real coordinated attack on Berserk it will be interesting to see how loyal their members really are...
    and just where have YOU been??? you did not witness that fail a few weeks ago with the 5 alliance coordinated attack on just us alone???

sure it was not a coordinated attack on beserk, but 5 alliances attacked us, lost most of the troops they sent at us, and only managed to drop us 5 pop...

this weeks "coordinated" attack doesn't look much better..
    Akasha here! Playing on Loki (us1) and Magicar (us6)

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by dark queen View Post
    and just where have YOU been??? you did not witness that fail a few weeks ago with the 5 alliance coordinated attack on just us alone???

sure it was not a coordinated attack on beserk, but 5 alliances attacked us, lost most of the troops they sent at us, and only managed to drop us 5 pop...

this weeks "coordinated" attack doesn't look much better..
    dear noobs.

You threatened to zerg up the quad if we kicked your ***.

problem is you threatened lots of other people who were also itching to hit you.

- Call it fail if you win more then one battle- still waiting on that first win though btw you notice 3 villages exploded and hoard of others got jacked up.

By the way, nobody is fleeing anything... When you have a spy in the alliance sending battle reports off your fakes, makes it a little harder for them to see what is going on when people are not in the alliance now doesn't it....

Banned.

By the way, nobody is fleeing anything... When you have a spy in the alliance sending battle reports off your fakes, makes it a little harder for them to see what is going on when people are not in the alliance now doesn't it....
    You guys did start that whole spy thing remember

Noob???

PLEASE.....

how many servers have you actually played????

how many have you finished?????

and finally, how many have you won...

i don't think i qualify to be a noob but whatever you want to say i guess - got to consider the fact here that i am debating with a 17 year old so i can understand the maturity level is just not quite there yet... LOL

for that reason i will overlook it... this time....

Noob???

PLEASE.....

i don't think i qualify to be a noob but whatever you want to say i guess - got to consider the fact here that i am debating with a 17 year old so i can understand the maturity level is just not quite there yet... LOL

Now now.. They're practically adults you know.. Even dress themselves and everything... That deserves at least a bit of credit.. Now take it back!

Banned.

Noob???

PLEASE.....

Moaar then you

Quit taking it so personally - its just a game, one of those games of you try to kick our *** we try to kick yours. - When you guys score make sure you message me. then I can quit calling you a nubby- silly nubby.

Noob???

PLEASE.....

It's sort of funny that people consider blah a pile of fail and a nub when things go wrong for them. Btw, your post doesn't convince me otherwise that you're not a noob. Especially with the whole bazillion ?-mark thing. That's kind of nublike to me.

And don't talk about maturity, he apparently has more if his posts are bit more calm in posting then your random explodey babble.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisky Ferret View Post
    It's sort of funny that people consider blah a pile of fail and a nub when things go wrong for them.
    And don't talk about maturity, he apparently has more if his posts are bit more calm in posting then your random explodey babble.
    Blah handles himself amazingly maturely. He's a brilliant strategist, and looks over the desires and wishes of his alliance members.

The people who don't like him are those lying in the debris of his wake, when his brilliance steamrolled them.

Every single encounter with him has been most impressive.

It's hard to believe so much stature can be attained in such a scrawney necked teen.

I'm ready to send a request that he be appointed to West Point

Quote Originally Posted by senja View Post
    Blah handles himself amazingly maturely. He's a brilliant strategist, and looks over the desires and wishes of his alliance members.

The people who don't like him are those lying in the debris of his wake, when his brilliance steamrolled them.

It's hard to believe so much stature can be attained in such a scrawney necked teen.

Not sure if he'd actually go, but he knows what he's doing enough. I know for a fact that the people who doubted him before, probably aren't now.

Not all of us fled Berserk.. Some of us were kicked for no reason.. Of course this was after they checked to make sure we sent defense..

I'm sure the RL friends will stick around, but that's about as poor as leadership gets.. I definitely won't be back to go through that every time an attack is launched on members.
    "Peace is the dream of the wise.. War is the history of man.."

Quote Originally Posted by n00bPhobiA View Post
    Not all of us fled Berserk.. Some of us were kicked for no reason.. Of course this was after they checked to make sure we sent defense..

I'm sure the RL friends will stick around, but that's about as poor as leadership gets.. I definitely won't be back to go through that every time an attack is launched on members.

REALLY!!!! Send DEf or DIE. They probably thought lack of support made you a spy.

Major paranoia

Now you know! And knowing is half the battle!

You would want him sent there, just to make sure he won't have the time to play Travian anymore, so you can pick up the debris, and rise above his iron fist while you laugh at his plebe life.

Quote Originally Posted by Channingman View Post
    You would want him sent there, just to make sure he won't have the time to play Travian anymore, so you can pick up the debris, and rise above his iron fist while you laugh at his plebe life.
    In my experience in HiX, I have not yet experienced an iron fist. I have not yet been booted from the alliance for failure to rein.

Blah has been extremely patient , and quickly supplied me with any and every bit of intell that I wanted or wished for, and it's always been accurate. He has seen that every single one of my needs have been met.
    It's never been about him, it's been about his service and leadership to his alliance.

He takes a lot of flack, even though some don't like him, they all agree, he's a brilliant strategist. And to deny what he pulled off last night, and the magnitude with which he managed it, with minimal losses, is a testament to his worth and why even those who don't like him, certainly respect him as a leader.

Your complaints sound like sour grapes to me.

warmest regards
    Senja

REALLY!!!! Send DEf or DIE. They probably thought lack of support made you a spy.

Major paranoia
    Problem was that I did send defense.. then they dropped me after it was on the way..
    "Peace is the dream of the wise.. War is the history of man.."

Banned.

Problem was that I did send defense.. then they dropped me after it was on the way..
    That's just cruddy. I hope you find an alliance that will treat you with more respect than Berserk did. They are the type of people that their own players stop playing the game.

Well if that isn't a testament as to why one wouldn't want to stay with them. With Magi-powa gone. I see this alliance disintegrating

Hope people read this before being recruited. To think that I actually WANTED to be in that alliance once, but didn't get the invitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisky Ferret View Post
    It's sort of funny that people consider blah a pile of fail and a nub when things go wrong for them. Btw, your post doesn't convince me otherwise that you're not a noob. Especially with the whole bazillion ?-mark thing. That's kind of nublike to me.

I am not a noob... Did I convince you????????*billion?...anyways don't encourage the explosive babble any longer it gets quite sad to read..

Quote Originally Posted by the highlander View Post
    the explosive babble
    I would prefer to call it diarrhea of the mouth...
    THE-IRON-CLAD-LAD
    08- Fighting terrorism in the U.S.
    09- Entering of the U.S. forums
    10- Making signature images
    http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/a...esignature.jpg
    I MAKE SIGGIES ^v Request one here!
    El Che signature, Old MacDonald signature, Ronnie9752 signature, Frisky Ferret signature

Quote Originally Posted by Theironcladlad View Post
    I would prefer to call it diarrhea of the mouth...
    now that's not exactly very mature mate.