Thread: The Meta Killers

Default The Meta Killers

Will the meta killers(MM-HIX) be a threat come mid game /end game?
    will they last end game or mid game?

discuss
    Last edited by Hammy The Hamster; 12-10-2009 at 05:06 PM.
    “Hammers live if you send fakes but they die if you are too lazy to”
    -Gandhi

Why? lets wait and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by what777 View Post
    Okay...Do I also have to have a rally point to send resources?
    Ladies and genlemen, America's genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Apparently the overpopulation phenomenon is not present here, as your brain cells seem to be quite lacking.
    When you die, there are no more boobies. Convinced that it's bad yet?
    You phail. Yeah, that's right. FAIL with a ph. Is that funny? I can't tell.

<shakes magic 8 ball>

Hmmm...

What about No Mercy?

<shakes magic 8 ball>

Well that's weird

Quote Originally Posted by leif the kitty View Post
    Will the meta killers(MM-HIX) be a threat come mid game /end game?
    will they last end game or mid game?

discuss
    You can't call them meta killers unless they kill at least one meta.
    They'll definitely be around come mid game but I am afraid they will only be a threat to this forum.
    +=-- Bella Horida Bella +=---

Quote Originally Posted by gemin View Post
    They'll definitely be around come mid game but I am afraid they will only be a threat to this forum.
    hmmmm well your right we all have strong words but were hitting meta after meta which counts as one meta all of which are under NO MERCY
    -Gandhi

I hope so but hix keeps saying that there leader blah will be leaving soon.... so will they have the leadership and structure by then? if he leaves that is...
    S3 Spira
    please excuse my horrible playing as i still am a noob

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by king Necro View Post
    I hope so but hix keeps saying that there leader blah will be leaving soon.... so will they have the leadership and structure by then? if he leaves that is...
    Umm, what? lol . If this was your attempt at trying to worry people, then you are wasting your time.

Banned.

O I get it.

I quit have fun guys.

Quote Originally Posted by king Necro View Post
    When was the last time a HIX MEMBER said blah was going to leave? I don't recall that being anytime at all, even then it was a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisky Ferret View Post
    When was the last time a HIX MEMBER said blah was going to leave? I don't recall that being anytime at all, even then it was a long time ago.
    *sigh* it was just another attempt that zurgs tried to make themselves look stronger
    Last edited by Hammy The Hamster; 12-10-2009 at 11:04 PM.
    -Gandhi

Banned.

You fail to take into account that our presence alone PREVENTS metas. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. You are welcome.

Hix and MM are in the planning process which will be implemented within the next few weeks. Things are going to start going boom.

Also, why does everyone have an obsession with Blah? I'm so much prettier than Blah is.

Besides, Hix isn't strong because of one person. We can all function independently and as a unit simultaneously. We're an awesome paradox.
    The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. -Robert Burns

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3Duy07pKE3.../Travian+a.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Empress View Post
    Hix and MM are in the planning process which will be implemented within the next few weeks. Things are going to start going boom.

Also, why does everyone have an obsession with Blah? I'm so much prettier than Blah is.

Besides, Hix isn't strong because of one person. We can all function independently and as a unit simultaneously. We're an awesome paradox.

It's because Blah just sits there and looks pretty, well you talk a lot!

i still dont understand hix trying to crush metas like theirself

| |

Quote Originally Posted by funtown View Post
    i still dont understand hix trying to crush metas like theirself

| |
    Multi account much?

Multi account much?
    He's no multi!! He's just one of the hundreds of like minded players like myself who just want peace and to have fun!!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Che View Post
    why can't women drive?

Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You fail to take into account that our presence alone PREVENTS metas. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. You are welcome.
    I do fail at noticing all the meta prevention. NO MERCY is alive and kicking. All quads have their big metas and there are tons of smaller meta wanna be alliances.

But I guess in the weeks to come you will start curing the NE/NW. SE is gone I fear. All metaed-up
    +=-- Bella Horida Bella +=---

I do fail at noticing all the meta prevention. NO MERCY is alive and kicking. All quads have their big metas and there are tons of smaller meta wanna be alliances.

But I guess in the weeks to come you will start curing the NE/NW. SE is gone I fear. All metaed-up
    The south is unfortunately PRO-Meta. Who knows where this course will lead us.

No Mercy has lost more villages it appears. So says MM source.

basically Hix and MM will be at constant war with NO MERCY or whatever meta element replaces them if they destroy us.

While the alliances in the South will grow more powerful then both of them because they dont have to spend res on war all the time.

Hence, they will win the server. Probably TR. Maybe MDK.

No one from NE or NW will win the server...we are way too violent.

No Mercy has lost more villages it appears. So says MM source.
    How'd that happen? We're gonna have to start spreadin literature or something here soon cause that just makes me a saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad panda

**Edit**
    And also the South is at war too, and in fact maybe moreso than the north. Most the top attackers are from the south, it's just that they're quiet.
    Last edited by Papillion; 12-11-2009 at 06:42 PM.
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Slivera View Post
    basically Hix and MM will be at constant war with NO MERCY or whatever meta element replaces them if they destroy us.

While the alliances in the South will grow more powerful then both of them because they dont have to spend res on war all the time.

I'm perfectly fine with that. The NE/NW is full of the nubnubs anyways. No WW win for you. I personally want to just hold one .

Not build. Just hold.

Not SW, it has a couple of alliances with just one wing, and then it also has TR, A.S., and Sauga. There are silent wars going on, no big publicity for us.
    Oh yeah, I'm back! Lets see how long it lasts!

Please, call me TayTay. If you want, that is.
    I have come to understand the value of leaving your name in -rep. I would appreciate it if you would let yourself be known. I will do the same.

Perhaps you should take a look at the top attacker and top defender list before jumping to conclusion.

Look at WP on us4. They simmed the entire time and they are still going to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    Look at WP on us4. They simmed the entire time and they are still going to lose.
    I say again, there is not an abnormal amount of simming in the south. Of course there are always going to be those sim alliances, that's just how it is, but the levels aren't crazy down south.
    Oh yeah, I'm back! Lets see how long it lasts!

Please, call me TayTay. If you want, that is.
    I have come to understand the value of leaving your name in -rep. I would appreciate it if you would let yourself be known. I will do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach TayTay View Post
    I say again, there is not an abnormal amount of simming in the south. Of course there are always going to be those sim alliances, that's just how it is, but the levels aren't crazy down south.
    Was actually thinking there might be more action in the south at the moment then in the north.

Not SW, it has a couple of alliances with just one wing, and then it also has TR, A.S., and Sauga. There are silent wars going on, no big publicity for us.
    I didn't say they WERE a meta, I said that there opinions and plans for this game lead them to WW and being pro-meta. Not being pro-meta BECAUSE of the WW, but being pro-meta because they are.

There are silent wars going on, no big publicity for us.
    This our enemy's aren't noobie enough to spam multi's and flame-fial at us...
    Quote Originally Posted by khoa View Post
    Perhaps you should take a look at the top attacker and top defender list before jumping to conclusion.
    My neighbor!!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Che View Post
    why can't women drive?

Quote Originally Posted by supercomputers View Post
    This our enemy's aren't noobie enough to spam multi's and flame-fial at us...
    It'd be a lot more fun if they came and did though. I'd have people to talk to finally besides Brett and Leif!!! I mean um.... Hmm...
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    What's funny is that I simmed my hero up to level 64. And well yes we did lose however we lost to a much larger group of simmers than ourselves.
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs22/f/20...by_PManiek.png
    All aboard !!!
    US6- Bangbus
    US4- Kakashi-Sensei
    US3- Still Kicking!!

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by argonaught View Post
    What's funny is that I simmed my hero up to level 64. And well yes we did lose however we lost to a much larger group of simmers than ourselves.

net kills = nothing