Thread: Two servers

Default Two servers

Can one person play on two servers? I read the rules and it said "Each player may only own and play one account per server." But when I went to join a second one it said my email was already in use.

I just want to make sure I don't do anything to get myself banned, Thank you in advance.

Banned.

You need one email per accy.. That counts for cross server also. You got a verifaction email.. Now you need another EMAIl to sign up for a 2nd srvr

Ah thank you. Just wanted to be safe.

Banned.

I'm on all five servers.. And unless you're a dedicated tactician like myself, I don't recommend it for somebody just trying to implement new strategies for a victory.

Two servers isn't hard. I seriously recommend x3 and 4 as they're relatively fresh.

But yeah, you can do it without getting banned..

Look me up once you start though, and I'll send you a little help should you so desire it..

Thank you TheRedSpade, I sent you a message on server 4.

Think he meant wanted a new farm based on the ... at end, but if your too far away not worth it until later. You can have 1 account per server, not per game.
    I'm very low on time, expect extended inactivity. But expect me to still retain many of my traits should I return.

I welcome fellow knowledge seekers with open arms, be it that they seek singular knowledge, or all fields, may our differences but strengthen our knowledge further.