Thread: Ideas on Ghost and/or Chief Hammers

Default Ideas on Ghost and/or Chief Hammers

I personally like ghost hammers if you're a Gaul with a mass of TTs and can pull one off. A chiefing hammer has an obvious purpose but I would like to see them implemented earlier in the game if possible. Especially with this new midgame war via the artifacts popping up. How do you think the artifact play will affect the building and/or use of ghost hammers or chiefing hammers?

Note: Please try to stay on topic with this thread as I am genuinely interested in using this thread as a sounding board and gathering other qualified players' opinions.

So hop to it!
    The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. -Robert Burns

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3Duy07pKE3.../Travian+a.gif

I vote speed arti's to make EI/TT crossquad ghost hammaz.

Obv news is obv though. Sorreh

Quote Originally Posted by Frisky Ferret View Post
    I vote speed arti's to make EI/TT crossquad ghost hammaz.

Obv news is obv though. Sorreh
    Ferret...I am never rid of you, anywhere.
    The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. -Robert Burns

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3Duy07pKE3.../Travian+a.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Empress View Post
    Ferret...I am never rid of you, anywhere.
    Quite. I am the shadow of your SOUL

Cool

And I am the really annoying guy who butts into conversations with things that make other people scream STFU!

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Lance_Ur_Mom View Post
    And I am the annoying butt.
    What you see when reading his comments with the 1337 decoder ring.

lmao

Sleeping. Of course, with travian, that seems counterproductive.

And I am the really annoying guy who butts into conversations with things that make other people scream STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    What you see when reading his comments with the 1337 decoder ring.
    I really just want to know how he manages to remains from going into neg rep.. anyways where do you get these rings? they could be quite useful for the future..
    Quote Originally Posted by JD70 View Post
    America is like a teenage boy, we don't know when to pull out.
    Two years?! You know if you have a location that last for four hours or more you're supposed to consult your physician, right?

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by the highlander View Post
    I really just want to know how he manages to remains from going into neg rep.. anyways where do you get these rings? they could be quite useful for the future..
    Lucky Charms. Just follow the rainbow.

Ohhh mighty masters of the Travian Forums! How might I be graced with your magestic +rep point me lords!

P.S. I have a fever, and the only prescription is more cow bell!
    You are the best worst poster I have ever seen.
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Papillion View Post
    So let me get this straight. Everyone here posts random posts and yet you guys still find it to be funny or whatever and when I post something that is meant to be similar to this I am considered "the worst poster ever"

Also, when I try to post anything of any significant meaning to the server I am told to stfu...I don't understand you guys at all since you seem to either have no humor or any respect for other opinions that have any weight on the server.

Because of this, I will just post whatever the hell I feel like without any regards to the feelings of others on this server since I have been given NO chance at being considered a player on these forums.

Good Day

So let me get this straight. Everyone here posts random posts and yet you guys still find it to be funny or whatever and when I post something that is meant to be similar to this I am considered "the worst poster ever"

Also, when I try to post anything of any significant meaning to the server I am told to stfu...I don't understand you guys at all since you seem to either have no humor or any respect for other opinions that have any weight on the server.

Because of this, I will just post whatever the hell I feel like without any regards to the feelings of others on this server since I have been given NO chance at being considered a player on these forums.

Good Day
    I was thinking about how No Mercy was a fairly legit alliance.
    Enough said..
    Two years?! You know if you have a location that last for four hours or more you're supposed to consult your physician, right?

Enough said..
    Ay kno write? That's my favorite quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Che View Post
    why can't women drive?

Quote Originally Posted by supercomputers View Post
    Ay kno write? That's my favorite quote.
    And yet it's not in your siggy

And yet it's not in your siggy
    It wouldnt make sense out of context... oh wait *punches himself in face* "no logic allowed!"
    THE-IRON-CLAD-LAD
    08- Fighting terrorism in the U.S.
    09- Entering of the U.S. forums
    10- Making signature images
    http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/a...esignature.jpg
    I MAKE SIGGIES ^v Request one here!
    El Che signature, Old MacDonald signature, Ronnie9752 signature, Frisky Ferret signature

Quote Originally Posted by Theironcladlad View Post
    It wouldnt make sense out of context... oh wait *punches himself in face* "no logic allowed!"
    That: it's only s6.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Che View Post
    why can't women drive?

Quote Originally Posted by supercomputers View Post
    That: it's only s6.
    I'm happy to say I started that phrase here.

Good Day
    ^--- This is a very good post, and if I could I would plus rep you for it pal. Keep it up and you'll fit in just fine
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

^--- This is a very good post, and if I could I would plus rep you for it pal. Keep it up and you'll fit in just fine
    I think he is finally getting it.

Good Day

Ha That's just how it is here friend. They all hate me here as well I'm guessing (probably something to do with my grammar being horrible and what not ). You just got to post what you think anyways and most likely get criticized as soon as you post. Oh and most importantly not take everything to heart here there's allot of people just messing around posting random insults, Its all in the good nature of forum debate.
    S3 Spira
    please excuse my horrible playing as i still am a noob

Quote Originally Posted by StuntBoob View Post
    I think he is finally getting it.
    He even top hatted me

Quote Originally Posted by king Necro View Post
    Ha That's just how it is here friend. They all hate me here as well I'm guessing (probably something to do with my grammar being horrible and what not ). You just got to post what you think anyways and most likely get criticized as soon as you post. Oh and most importantly not take everything to heart here there's allot of people just messing around posting random insults, Its all in the good nature of forum debate.
    Who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Empress View Post
    I personally like ghost hammers if you're a Gaul with a mass of TTs and can pull one off. A chiefing hammer has an obvious purpose but I would like to see them implemented earlier in the game if possible. Especially with this new midgame war via the artifacts popping up. How do you think the artifact play will affect the building and/or use of ghost hammers or chiefing hammers?

Note: Please try to stay on topic with this thread as I am genuinely interested in using this thread as a sounding board and gathering other qualified players' opinions.

So hop to it!
    I think the most interesting/annoying part of the artifacts will be that the village holding any artifact is listed in the treasure chamber. This would make it too easy to spot the village holding a hopeful ghost hammer, and the battle for these artifacts may become almost more important than the WW.
    s6r2 -former vaultboy, dual on Dr Suess (MDC)
    s6r3 - the dragonfly, Rocky dual, mikp dual (TR)
    s5 - The_1-rock, Flecha dual (KoN)
    s1 Aurora Fyre (Trae)

Quote Originally Posted by whtshadow102 View Post
    Really? And what does STFU-0 stand for?
    Quote Originally Posted by smile@you View Post
    It stands for the number of hammers TeU have left!

Quote Originally Posted by smile@you View Post
    I think the most interesting/annoying part of the artifacts will be that the village holding any artifact is listed in the treasure chamber. This would make it too easy to spot the village holding a hopeful ghost hammer, and the battle for these artifacts may become almost more important than the WW.
    eh, I play on s5 where the artifacts are already out. There isn't as much of a contest as you'd think for them. Sure, everyone wants them but the good ones are typically so defended that you need a huge clear (sometimes 2 or 3)to take them. The small artifacts are so easily moved that it's really hard to get them unless someone can't get something built/use it and try to defend instead of moving it. The large ones are defended like caps. The troop build were the most contested but every major meta has a building (GG/GW) artifact so there wasn't much of a contest for them but if they didn't, I'd imagine there would be for them as well. The others change hands when there's an opening or someone gets lucky. You can imagine how hard it is to take a crop reduction when someone puts it in their cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    I'm still new to actually presenting opinions to other people that require quality substance behind them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConanHC View Post
    I havent enjoyed my last 24 hours on this forum, in big part because of you.

Who are you?
    This server im under the account Alucard in DoA.

Right now i'm banned . I think they thought it was because a farm complained and tryed to say i was muiti-accounting with someone. So i'm stuck here waiting for it to be lifted. poor trrops are going to starve
    S3 Spira
    please excuse my horrible playing as i still am a noob

Quote Originally Posted by king Necro View Post
    This server im under the account Alucard in DoA.

Right now i'm banned . I think they thought it was because a farm complained and tryed to say i was muiti-accounting with someone. So i'm stuck here waiting for it to be lifted. poor trrops are going to starve
    Save us time next time and just say you are not important..

Hey wait - what? I mean... that just hurts.

Um... let's say this, just don't turn around

Quote Originally Posted by orionspill View Post
    Hey wait - what? I mean... that just hurts.
    Yah, he stole my title

Good Day
    That's because most of MM and Hix are also in another server and they just wont STFU there either, maybe its because they have no life.
    us6- julius1
    com6- julius1
    com3- julius1
    com9- jussy

Quote Originally Posted by moglime View Post
    That's because most of MM and Hix are also in another server and they just wont STFU there either, maybe its because they have no life.
    We have no life? But we are on your mind enough for you to talk about us. So you would be???? Whats negative of no life?

Uhwut?

You won't stfu on one. That's bad enough.

Banned.

You want to be flamed in two places? What ****ing initiative! I like it!

We have no life? But we are on your mind enough for you to talk about us. So you would be???? Whats negative of no life?
    I never said i have a life. Yes well we all know you guys talk about us all the time too, thats when we counter back with talking about you. :-P
    us6- julius1
    com6- julius1
    com3- julius1
    com9- jussy

Banned.

I never said i have a life.
    Cool. Was looking for something new.

You want to be flamed in two places? What ****ing initiative! I like it!
    Did i say that or are you just making s**t up? If i were on us3 i would flame you guys and myself so there.
    us6- julius1
    com6- julius1
    com3- julius1
    com9- jussy

Banned.

Did i say that or are you just making s**t up? If i were on us3 i would flame you guys and myself so there.
    I was hoping you would go there so we could, you know, take this fail on tour. Like a tandem act.

Here's a picture of a cactus. Now go **** yourself with it and go back to your hole.

****vomit****
    “Hammers live if you send fakes but they die if you are too lazy to”
    -Gandhi

Banned.

Just realized there is a cactus, vomit and an ambiguous xylophone playing duo on this page (the last one is mine.) Is there really nothing happening on this server?

SE? SW? Anything fun going on down there? *hopes*

Just realized there is a cactus, vomit and an ambiguous xylophone playing duo on this page (the last one is mine.) Is there really nothing happening on this server?

SE? SW? Anything fun going on down there? *hopes*
    Exciting? s6? and this alliance is really good W.A.L.L.... *crushes hopes*
    THE-IRON-CLAD-LAD
    08- Fighting terrorism in the U.S.
    09- Entering of the U.S. forums
    10- Making signature images
    http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/a...esignature.jpg
    I MAKE SIGGIES ^v Request one here!
    El Che signature, Old MacDonald signature, Ronnie9752 signature, Frisky Ferret signature