Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad :(

On top of a hill, sitting in front of a hippie van in a lotus position with lots of beads and hair.

Default Sad :(

TEG's been faking me and a bunch of ROA people all day, and it even looked like there might be a few real attacks in there. Nope.

And UFC promised!

"You only have attacks on you because for some reason you have decided to start attacking our members lately, so it is time for us to put a stop to it."

Where's the love I was promised?

I'm just wondering--has anyone else been threatened with hammers of doom by TEG in the past couple of days and then let down? Maybe we could start a club.
    s2--coming soon
    Need more than that? My birthday's on the cusp of Virgo and Libra.

You laugh you lose

Didnt you just loose your "hammer" if thats what you want to call what you sent.... to a TeG player? Yup I do believe you did.....
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    Didnt you just loose your "hammer" if thats what you want to call what you sent.... to a TeG player? Yup I do believe you did.....
    didn't your hammer go kersplat on my hammer not too long ago?

yup, i do believe it did..........................
    us1r3 ~ Eris
    us7 ~ Droon
    us8 ~ AceOfBase

http://forum.travian.us/picture.php?...pictureid=1405

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane
    no one can disagree that this foxy has moxy

I've "loose"'d my hammer several times on TEG.
    Darn think keeps coming back
    I am the evil that men do.

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/x...ClassClown.png
    Look mom! I'm Travian-Famous!

Quote Originally Posted by halfcup View Post
    I've "loose"'d my hammer several times on TEG.
    Darn think keeps coming back
    I think the problem is that if you fake a certain player's hammer and arti village, all the D goes there without thought to what else might be coming in.
    Remember, this is an online forum. I have just as much poo to fling as you do.

http://forum.travian.us/attachment.p...1&d=1247465912

Quote Originally Posted by MokMonster View Post
    So if you can suck a golf bar through a garden hose and are willing to do so for the biggest/safest/most-survivalist man around, you will most likely live as long as he will.

Quote Originally Posted by crackfox View Post
    didn't your hammer go kersplat on my hammer not too long ago?

yup, i do believe it did..........................
    Yes it did..... but I did get some great hero xp! :P

Hammers were meant to be used.(isnt that what you even said foxxy?)... yes they will get dinged up or in my case blown up several times a server. But that's what makes the game fun!

What is the fun of simming a hammer for a one shot hit. Ive done it on speed and to be quite honest its boring as hell! Id rather have to rebuild several times and have some fun then to turtle down and waste a year building.
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Hammers were meant to be used.
    Were? So now they aren't?

Hammers were meant to be used.(isnt that what you even said foxxy?)... yes they will get dinged up or in my case blown up several times a server. But that's what makes the game fun!

What is the fun of simming a hammer for a one shot hit. Ive done it on speed and to be quite honest its boring as hell! Id rather have to rebuild several times and have some fun then to turtle down and waste a year building.
    of course, i'm just saying, pot, meet kettle, oh how do you do kettle, i'm fine thanks, you?
    us1r3 ~ Eris
    us7 ~ Droon
    us8 ~ AceOfBase

Given you guys are throwing together a melting pot of noobiness to take a flyer at end-game (hey you have at least as good a chance as YARR does) I'd highly suggest considering just simming up end-game hammers. It's clear you guys (sadly) have more D than at least W.E. and YARR so there's definitely a chance you could make a go at it. But if you fling your hammers now and end up running in to a wall, doh...that's going to put a damper on winning. Least you once again tied yourselves to W.E. since they (as usual) couldn't hack it alone.
    http://forum.travian.us/picture.php?...pictureid=3484

US1R1 - Ravin, Leader of EAST and the server winning TM Meta with Aquias
    US1R2 - Ravin, Co-leader of RBoL, a mess of a server
    US1R3 - FSM, DSP Diplomat
    US6R1 - Xinar, solo grunt in KGB
    US7R1 - Pinky&theBrain, Co-leader of Gemini with Aquias, server winning alliance

On top of a hill, sitting in front of a hippie van in a lotus position with lots of beads and hair.

I never claimed that was a hammer, just a few TK's lying around from when I used to raid from my cap.

But what does that have to do with you guys refusing to play? I was expecting guests and by all that's holy you stood me up!
    s2--coming soon

You laugh you lose

Guests!?!?! What are they?.....I have over 400 of them coming my way spread amongst villages....HOORAY.....it was getting a tad lonely out here.....

*lays out the fine china*
    *Sets the table*
    *pulls out a silk table cover*

*stops.....ponders*

*Runs out to the garage*

*Sets out the dog dish with the word Fido etched across the front*

*Places it in TEG's chair*

There.....now we're set......
    S3R1 - Hektur ~RoA~
    S1R3 - Hektur ~RoA~
    S6R2 - Slowdive Fuzz
    S2R4 - The Force ~RoA~
    S2R5 - Kronyk ~RoA~
    S2R6 - Stuffnsuch ~RoA~
    S2R7 - Arketeckt TDU

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmo View Post
    you forget you have to say the word Hektur, 3 times in a mirror and THAT is when RK comes out.

Kooombyyyaaahhhh oh Lord.....Kooooommmmbyyyaaaaaaa..........

Oh, uh....sorry....yeah, let's get em....hammers away! oh wait...dang...we're under attack...right? crap...can't keep this stuff straight anymore....

Popcorn is ready hektur....waiting for you to post all 400 reports please.....

that is pretty much the whole idea behind dsp if you didnt't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hektur View Post
    Guests!?!?! What are they?.....I have over 400 of them coming my way spread amongst villages....HOORAY.....it was getting a tad lonely out here.....

*lays out the fine china*
    *Sets the table*
    *pulls out a silk table cover*

*stops.....ponders*

*Runs out to the garage*

*Sets out the dog dish with the word Fido etched across the front*

*Places it in TEG's chair*

There.....now we're set......
    my head hurts from how ******ed that post was.
    Quote Originally Posted by asfriedman View Post
    Kooombyyyaaahhhh oh Lord.....Kooooommmmbyyyaaaaaaa..........

Oh, uh....sorry....yeah, let's get em....hammers away! oh wait...dang...we're under attack...right? crap...can't keep this stuff straight anymore....

Popcorn is ready hektur....waiting for you to post all 400 reports please.....
    and after reading this my headache turned into a migraine...thats more damage then youv'e done all server congrats.
    S1R3: Silentium(DSP)/ TheSteelCurtain
    S1R4: The Godfather (TRU)
    S1R5: Tyler Durden (HB)

S4R2: Firefly99/ Atirakis/ Sleaze (WP-BOHICA)
    S4R3: Dusty Bottoms (RED)

Sweeet.....we done damange fry!!
    S3R1 - Hektur ~RoA~
    S1R3 - Hektur ~RoA~
    S6R2 - Slowdive Fuzz
    S2R4 - The Force ~RoA~
    S2R5 - Kronyk ~RoA~
    S2R6 - Stuffnsuch ~RoA~
    S2R7 - Arketeckt TDU

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmo View Post
    you forget you have to say the word Hektur, 3 times in a mirror and THAT is when RK comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheels09 View Post

and after reading this my headache turned into a migraine...thats more damage then youv'e done all server congrats.

Good times!

Quote Originally Posted by tarheels09 View Post
    that is pretty much the whole idea behind dsp if you didnt't know.

my head hurts from how ******ed that post was.

Don't tell me you don't like theatre of the absurd!
    Ahh, if beckett played travian and Edson trolled.

Granted, I understand that we're sort of repeating the 'DSP mocks TEG' theme that was prevalent here a while back, but after their numerous confrontations with you they are actually picking on us little folk, so I think we should get the opportunity to continue the tradition; if in our own rather migraine-inducing manner.
    s2--coming soon

You laugh you lose

Who in the world moves out to -73|-174 if they want to smash hammers?
    us7r1- RFD
    us1r3- Cerastes

Quote Originally Posted by dend23 View Post
    Waaaahhhhhhh. Waaaaahhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by lews View Post
    Maybe he didn't get the memo?
    http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...is/thylife.png
    [B][COLOR="orange"]Server 1:
    [SIZE="1"]

Quote Originally Posted by lews View Post
    ask Jormg....... -50/-150 is out there too! OOOH YA I FORGOT! He is DSP so he is exempt from the boonies rule right? :P

Murdok

Stupid memos always end up as hamster bedding.....
    US1 - Despot /DSP
    normally underneath their trolly exterior they're hiding an intelligent person who's just spamming for the sake of fun. I'm afraid with you that's simply not the case.

ask Jormg....... -50/-150 is out there too! OOOH YA I FORGOT! He is DSP so he is exempt from the boonies rule right? :P

Murdok
    Actually he's not. That's why you guys managed to chief his hammer. A few times.

Funny how you never seem to manage to do anything apart from that though. Well apart from go splat....

Murdok
    Looks like a few people don't like memos.
    [SIZE="1"]

jorm is in the boonies because archimedon built a farming account, he was second to settle. You're in the boonies because you ran there with your tail between your legs
    us1r3 ~ Eris
    us7 ~ Droon
    us8 ~ AceOfBase

Quote Originally Posted by crackfox View Post
    jorm is in the boonies because archimedon built a farming account, he was second to settle. You're in the boonies because you ran there with your tail between your legs
    Lets clear something up foxxy........ I settled here because my SINGLE PLAYER account couldnt keep up with the robotic type raiding at the start of the server. When you have 15bagillion players playing on one account as most of DSP does then you have 1 player playing my account yes I had to choose something out where I currently am at. Did I like the spot.... No I didnt. It wasnt my first choice but I have made due with what I have to work with.

Am I that far out in the sticks? No not really compared to several alliance that have moved out past the 225/225 area to sim for end game.

The bottom line is I can still reach you in under 20 hours if I really wanted too...... and you and I both know that Im not afraid of loosing my hammer attacking you or anyone else in DSP! So lets put this "Murdok ran to the sticks" bs to rest. All it is is typical DSP spin because you guys think your better then anyone else in the game...

OOOH BTW hows your cap rebuilding going?? Wasnt that was suppose to be done in a few days? Do we need to go there? Cause quite clearly I have already recovered from my hammer loss and your cap is still not even close to being the size it was prior to getting wtfpwnd 3 weeks ago.....

kthxbye

Murdok

Lets clear something up foxxy........ I settled here because my SINGLE PLAYER account couldnt keep up with the robotic type raiding at the start of the server. When you have 15bagillion players playing on one account as most of DSP does then you have 1 player playing my account yes I had to choose something out where I currently am at. Did I like the spot.... No I didnt. It wasnt my first choice but I have made due with what I have to work with.

Am I that far out in the sticks? No not really compared to several alliance that have moved out past the 225/225 area to sim for end game.

The bottom line is I can still reach you in under 20 hours if I really wanted too...... and you and I both know that Im not afraid of loosing my hammer attacking you or anyone else in DSP! So lets put this "Murdok ran to the sticks" bs to rest. All it is is typical DSP spin because you guys think your better then anyone else in the game...

OOOH BTW hows your cap rebuilding going?? Wasnt that was suppose to be done in a few days? Do we need to go there? Cause quite clearly I have already recovered from my hammer loss and your cap is still not even close to being the size it was prior to getting wtfpwnd 3 weeks ago.....

kthxbye

Murdok
    OK, so lets start on the Murdok doesn't have any friends BS! No one wants to be your dual?

Because that's what it comes down to......

EDIT: or did you just want to be a boonies simmer all along?

Lets clear something up foxxy........ I settled here because my SINGLE PLAYER account couldnt keep up with the robotic type raiding at the start of the server.
    Ahem...
    My FIRST SERVER I was solo, straddling origin, and was top raider.
    It ain't hard.

Ahem...
    It ain't hard.
    Especially if you get to sit around all day playing admin to a travian server with a built in space graphics pack.

And for God's sake learn2 loose/lose - It makes you sound like a moron, aside from the drivel you spout to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Raolin View Post
    Especially if you get to sit around all day playing admin to a travian server with a built in space graphics pack.

And for God's sake learn2 loose/lose - It makes you sound like a moron, aside from the drivel you spout to begin with.
    Does anything you just tried to say make sense, or was looking like that your intention?

So if you can suck a golf bar through a garden hose and are willing to do so for the biggest/safest/most-survivalist man around, you will most likely live as long as he will.

whine whine whine
    1. Don't blame me for coming into this round prepared to go hard. The best way to play a stellar game and not burn out is to have duals

2. All my duals left me at one point or another. For the majority of this round it was me and danktor, and then just me, and now there's a new guy i'm training up a bit, but while Eris has had many duals, they've never been at the same time and a LOT of the work on this account was done by 2 people. I am the only person who has been on the account start to finish. When I settled 4th on the server and snagged a 125% 15-c in YOUR backyard, yeah... there weren't 5 people on the account, there were 2 and one of them disappeared a week or two later.

3. I rearranged stuff in the cap, didn't need some things no more, but the wheatfields are now back to where they were and are about to pass it. Stop by anytime

i'll come chat with you and beefy on msn again sometime

xoxoxo

Ahem...
    It ain't hard.
    yeah, but sweetie, straddling's what you do best
    us1r3 ~ Eris
    us7 ~ Droon
    us8 ~ AceOfBase

Ahem...
    It ain't hard.
    You need to find slightly firmer plastic for your solo straddling apparently.

I sets em up, you knocks em down.

Who are you?
    s2--coming soon

You laugh you lose

Quote Originally Posted by TheNStorm View Post
    Who are you?
    That's Raolin, he's from accounting.
    [SIZE="1"]

Quote Originally Posted by THY-LIFE-OF View Post
    Stop being funny I can't rep you enough.

Eddy Izzard?
    Star Wars Canteen - Lego Version

Link is censored version
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoHAh0REPHg
    US1- Your Mom

"We must be wary of the serial-killers and thieves in this world who might be out to get us - and I believe [Dutch] is just that sort of person." ~sharkbait to one of [my] leaders

That's right. By the way Thy we need to sit down and discuss your numbers this quarter. W.E. numbers have dropped significantly in various areas such as hammer counts for example. If your performance doesn't improve, i'm afraid we're going to have to start layoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmafia View Post
    Stop being funny I can't rep you enough.

Eddy Izzard?
    Star Wars Canteen - Lego Version

Link is censored version
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoHAh0REPHg
    it's ok, i repped him for that one
    us1r3 ~ Eris
    us7 ~ Droon
    us8 ~ AceOfBase

That's right. By the way Thy we need to sit down and discuss your numbers this quarter. W.E. numbers have dropped significantly in various areas such as hammer counts for example. If your performance doesn't improve, i'm afraid we're going to have to start layoffs.
    I'm an anvil of course my hammer numbers are low.
    [SIZE="1"]

I'm an anvil of course my hammer numbers are low.
    Thy, um, how do I say this...

Build some defense. Or quit hiding it. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade View Post
    Thy, um, how do I say this...

Build some defense. Or quit hiding it. Or something.
    I do build defense silly goose.
    [SIZE="1"]