Thread: Server 3

Default Server 3

Now its server 3's turn...what server will be next. 1, 2, or 3x. only the game admins will know.

i cant get on to server 3. even when i go to the log in screen it appers as 0 people total and 0 people online... its ********. i had catapults goining out for my first time and now i dont get to see what happened. so unfair

i dunno...but the fact that there are 0 registered players is kinda worrying...

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar_101 View Post
    i dunno...but the fact that there are 0 registered players is kinda worrying...
    *gulp* what if MH deleted all our accounts acussing everyone being one person.

yep thats it MH banned us all! Lmao!

wait im on... and yes everyone is banned except me.. yay for me i win. you all lose.. lol.

just kidding:wink:

Not a good time to be -wheat.

Quote Originally Posted by UKfan1968 View Post
    Not a good time to be -wheat.
    well its an even worse time to having cata attacks going when your expose to be putting horses in front of them as a clearing wave. now my catas will get obliverated. unless..... the server gets back on in about 3hrs. then i could save my beauties

I am back in

Yea, and I have about 10 hours reserve, unless I get raided while off. I like my problem better than yours for sure.