Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: USx Round 12 Battle Reports Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BRIAN15 View Post
    Seafarer you the same guy who got beat down on aux last server?
    Is someone a little jealous?

Nice armies vegetable!

Banned.

Not really. We have no problem making troops... With all that raiding would have thought he would have had more troops than than that to be honest. Was more curious if it was the same guy we beat into submission thats all..

who said those were all his troops.
    ''Its not often we can change one's destiny but i congratulate you on changing yours, good game!"

-DoH- spookiedookie

"Raiding is for losers. I gave up raiding in round 1." Ares-God

Not really. We have no problem making troops... With all that raiding would have thought he would have had more troops than than that to be honest. Was more curious if it was the same guy we beat into submission thats all..
    Don't bull****, I like you bud, but if you think he can feed more than that with 11 villages I over estimated your grasp of this game. I dont see many accounts having more offensive tropps than that.

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXMAUS View Post
    Don't bull****, I like you bud, but if you think he can feed more than that with 11 villages I over estimated your grasp of this game. I dont see many accounts having more offensive tropps than that.
    Just going to do a little simple math his hammers are roughly 160k wheat to feed. He averages +20,000,000 a week in raiding thats about 120k an hour. He has a 150% 9c at level 16 that does 100k per hour so raiding and cropper he does 220k per hour.An average 6c makes 18k per hour and thats without oasis he has 10 of those so another 180k per hour. So how is it impossible to build troops and expand when he has an excess of 5.7 million resources per day at least? If his troops sat home all day I would agree with you but with the raiding he does bud your wrong. By the way Happy New Year
    Last edited by BRIAN15; 01-01-2012 at 04:48 AM.

Just going to do a little simple math his hammers are roughly 160k wheat to feed. He averages +20,000,000 a week in raiding thats about 120k an hour. He has a 150% 9c at level 16 that does 100k per hour so raiding and cropper he does 220k per hour.An average 6c makes 18k per hour and thats without oasis he has 10 of those so another 180k per hour. So how is it impossible to build troops and expand when he has an excess of 5.7 million resources per day at least? If his troops sat home all day I would agree with you but with the raiding he does bud your wrong. By the way Happy New Year
    He doesn't lose anything raiding either, like you don't lose hammers sitting at home. I'm just saying those are bigger than yours and you're jealous, as am I.

Banned.

He doesn't lose anything raiding either, like you don't lose hammers sitting at home. I'm just saying those are bigger than yours and you're jealous, as am I.
    So is it possible for him to have more troops or not?????

i'm having a hard time believing your jealous, aren't u part of the biggest account in the game? i would think you guys could at least match him.

yes it is, i know of a guy who has less pop and has more troops than the ones he shows in the report
    Last edited by Diomedies; 01-01-2012 at 07:11 AM.
    ''Its not often we can change one's destiny but i congratulate you on changing yours, good game!"

-DoH- spookiedookie

Quote Originally Posted by Diomedies View Post
    i'm having a hard time believing your jealous, aren't u part of the biggest account in the game? i would think you guys could at least match him.

yes it is, i know of a guy who has less pop and has more troops than the ones he shows in the report
    Big boys conversation...I think you are confused.

While it would be possible for him to have more troops at this time I would consider it a bad move if he did. Using the numbers you gave in your example which are a pretty decent approximation as well as adding another paltry 10k an hour upkeep for his own defense or perma reins he would have less than 50k an hour left over for infrastructure upgrades and expansion. That is without even building any siege.

Having more troops than he has shown with his pop and village count would be a sign of an inexperienced player at building offense. It is actually borderline already. As a player that has always played an offensive account with a small number of villages and no raiding I know from experience what size offense is sustainable at certain times and what is not. Missing a troop queue in an offensive village because you pushed for a chief in another is a painful reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    No, GWC makes no excuses for their actions. The typical GWC response is, "**** you." This is, of course, if one gets a response at all.
    usx 1-7,11,12 Ares-GoD - usx 13 Apocalypse - usx 14 Aegis - us5x Hells Kitchen

www.godswrathclan.net

Well that all depends.
    By your numbers his account production is 9,600,000 a day minus approx (165k wheat consumption + 8k pop)-(4,152,000)
    leaving 5,488,000, Mace hammer cost at full production with 15% helmet Tks and mace 1,937,445 per day, Axe hammer 15% helmets full production 1,669,315. Total 3,606,760 a day. Leaving 1,881,240. Say hes running small parties at level 1 Th another 600k which I don't see him doing with his low pop. Defense production not included or consumption.

errors:
    His farming production is about no more than 166k hour since its only been 5 days not 120k
    Account production his 400 pop village is not a full production village yet, but close.

His account is possible to maintain, but struggles with resources leaving Leaving 1,881,240 for defense que and consumption, parties, siege, account building and waste. he doesnt have much to play with, and his account wouldn't be able to support another hammer with out another account feeding his troops.
    Last edited by Beginner; 01-01-2012 at 08:06 AM.

Is someone a little jealous?

Nice armies vegetable!

Vegetable? ahaha you know the meaning of this word?

Quote Originally Posted by AresGoD View Post
    While it would be possible for him to have more troops at this time I would consider it a bad move if he did. Using the numbers you gave in your example which are a pretty decent approximation as well as adding another paltry 10k an hour upkeep for his own defense or perma reins he would have less than 50k an hour left over for infrastructure upgrades and expansion. That is without even building any siege.

Having more troops than he has shown with his pop and village count would be a sign of an inexperienced player at building offense. It is actually borderline already. As a player that has always played an offensive account with a small number of villages and no raiding I know from experience what size offense is sustainable at certain times and what is not. Missing a troop queue in an offensive village because you pushed for a chief in another is a painful reality.
    Inexperienced offer? bla-bla-bla It's saying guy who is not raiding and building only villas. and has off rait as 33 place.

you didn't answer Brian question:
    Did you play at aux last round where you got beaten?

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Beginner View Post
    Well that all depends.
    By your numbers his account production is 9,600,000 a day minus approx (165k wheat consumption + 8k pop)-(4,152,000)
    leaving 5,488,000, Mace hammer cost at full production with 15% helmet Tks and mace 1,937,445 per day, Axe hammer 15% helmets full production 1,669,315. Total 3,606,760 a day. Leaving 1,881,240. Say hes running small parties at level 1 Th another 600k which I don't see him doing with his low pop. Defense production not included or consumption.

errors:
    His farming production is about no more than 166k hour since its only been 5 days not 120k
    Account production his 400 pop village is not a full production village yet, but close.

His account is possible to maintain, but struggles with resources leaving Leaving 1,881,240 for defense que and consumption, parties, siege, account building and waste. he doesnt have much to play with, and his account wouldn't be able to support another hammer with out another account feeding his troops.
    The guy has 11 villages so I doubt he is worried about parties... Also doubt he is to concerned with seige consindering he sent those axes out without a single ram. I will paint you a picture what happens to a guy who has only 11 villages and he loses his cropper and hammers... GAME OVER

The guy has 11 villages so I doubt he is worried about parties... Also doubt he is to concerned with seige consindering he sent those axes out without a single ram. I will paint you a picture what happens to a guy who has only 11 villages and he loses his cropper and hammers... GAME OVER
    Yeh? But if guy who have 25 villas and will loose croper and hammers, it's not game over?

Quote Originally Posted by lolek31 View Post
    you didn't answer Brian question:
    Did you play at aux last round where you got beaten?

Yep I was on aux server. Yep I loose cropper and delete account cause has newbie alliance, without any help.

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer View Post
    Yeh? But if guy who have 25 villas and will loose croper and hammers, it's not game over?
    Not really. Still have more than double the production alot easier to rebuild.

Banned.

Yep I was on aux server. Yep I loose cropper and delete account cause has newbie alliance, without any help.
    Stop the lies you were an igm tough guy who got opened up rather easily nd then had no choice but to delete...

Stop the lies you were an igm tough guy who got opened up rather easily nd then had no choice but to delete...
    What? Where lies? clown

Not a bad bounty.. just did this after truce ended

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/14953820ca9

Banned.

What? Where lies? clown
    Clown?? You got beat like you stole something

Quote Originally Posted by deBoer View Post
    Not a bad bounty.. just did this after truce ended

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/14953820ca9
    very nice

-DoH- spookiedookie

sorry to tell you but its not cause you had a lame alliance , its cause you were in the wrong side against
    capcom&playboy that by the way are playing over here as well and they say hi

Quote Originally Posted by lolek31 View Post
    sorry to tell you but its not cause you had a lame alliance , its cause you were in the wrong side against
    capcom&playboy that by the way are playing over here as well and they say hi

RD + DD was newbie fruits. Only few guys could play there.

ok keep whine or w\e your good at...

Does it really matter what happened in a different server? This thread is meant to be about usx attacks, not an aux from servers past. He's got some decent armies on here, just acknowledge that, and stop playing the stupid game of 'who's maceman is bigger'

In other news, omnomnom

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/149567458ab

big bang theory
    Last edited by Diomedies; 01-02-2012 at 12:26 PM.

-DoH- spookiedookie

Quote Originally Posted by omnomnom View Post
    Does it really matter what happened in a different server? This thread is meant to be about usx attacks, not an aux from servers past. He's got some decent armies on here, just acknowledge that, and stop playing the stupid game of 'who's maceman is bigger'

In other news, omnomnom

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/149567458ab
    Actually yes it matters, do to the fact that we get a bunch of replies off of that and usually not a bunch of replies off of a report. It gives us something to do and to read.
    USX6:Marix
    USX7:Yogi
    USX8:Hydra
    USX9:Yogi
    USX10:Bubbagump
    USX12:you better run!
    US5X:Macabre

Less talking and moar Battle reports please.
    Fighting Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    6. Jessica Alba will have an abortion, and completely divert her career to focus on creation hot pics for us. The top 10 attackers get the sexiest stuff. Limited offer.

He wanted to recapture his village but...
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1497879797d
    No, GWC makes no excuses for their actions. The typical GWC response is, "**** you." This is, of course, if one gets a response at all.

www.godswrathclan.net

Wow. What a moron. 39k wheat consumption army with NO rams.

Banned.

How long after you chiefed the village was that sent.

Pretty easy to see who did that too.. surprising that it came from one of PB's top 5 accounts. (Well.. he was in top 5)

How long after you chiefed the village was that sent.
    Village chiefed at 10:02 he raided the village with 35k mace from an account he was sitting at 10:06 and launched the attack immediately after 1hr and 42 min travel time that landed at 10:49.

www.godswrathclan.net

Banned.

Village chiefed at 10:02 he raided the village with 35k mace from an account he was sitting at 10:06 and launched the attack immediately after 1hr and 42 min travel time that landed at 10:49.
    Shame on him for not sending rams then. Figured that village was in his cluster and maybe that is why he sent no rams

he had rams but didn't send them.

ares-god you were finally able to get that village. nice, thanks to your neighbor they didn't take it back like last time. that will free up his farms for me

Quote Originally Posted by yonutz View Post
    nice army i wonder who will end up with the biggest roman army, so far this is one of the biggest i've seen this one and ares's
    Last edited by Diomedies; 01-04-2012 at 01:38 AM.

-DoH- spookiedookie

Quote Originally Posted by Diomedies View Post
    he had rams but didn't send them.

ares-god you were finally able to get that village. nice, thanks to your neighbor they didn't take it back like last time. that will free up his farms for me

nice army i wonder who will end up with the biggest roman army, so far this is one of the biggest i've seen this one and ares's
    Sounds like he wants to polish it!