Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: USx Round 12 Battle Reports Thread

Quote Originally Posted by the grimm reaper View Post
    I got an offer to join the account from Army Strong and I considered it for a day then after talking with the duals I took the offer as the players on Bigfoot didn't have the time to play it much with RL being in the way.
    Just for precision purposes, you asked me if I knew a good account for you to join after you left Bigfoot. Your timeline of the events seem to be different

we could have splatted you anytime with the support of the BG and the alliance.
    could've, would've, should've... Why haven't you?
    If only one could get that wonderful feeling of accomplishment without having to accomplish anything.

R3-R6 Cassie R7 Maraudeurs R8 Aneurysm/Doomsday R9 Screamers
    R10 Kracken R11 FlowerPower R12 You better run! X5 Macabre

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie View Post
    Just for precision purposes, you asked me if I knew a good account for you to join after you left Bigfoot. Your timeline of the events seem to be different
    Is that the time where I took a break and added a new dual on Bigfoot and said "Maybe in the future, I might be looking for a new account if the duals work out who will take email ownership of Bigfoot"? It seems you're precision is slipping. Might have something to do with you dualing with Rob again.

could've, would've, should've... Why haven't you?
    For precision purposes, have you guys attack me or any of the BG members? Just for the hell of it, no you did not. Rob talked a lot though, and even talked **** about me to an officer in NNOF, and a BG member. But he blocked me on Skype after I made fun of his idol 'Eminem', and may have said something his excessive need to jack off with Eminem music.

For precision purposes, have you guys attack me or any of the BG members? Just for the hell of it, no you did not. Rob talked a lot though, and even talked **** about me to an officer in NNOF, and a BG member. But he blocked me on Skype after I made fun of his idol 'Eminem', and may have said something his excessive need to jack off with Eminem music.
    We have bigger things to worry about than you and...who? Who the hell is BG? zOMG!/Won and the rest of them have been keeping our attention just fine.
    Can't you just admit you are not good at this game? I mean come on, what have you even done worth mentioning? I blocked you on skype bc you are a loser. You're just like every other Canadian, a loser for life. When you actually do something relevant in this game I'm all ears, until then you might want to plan your next account hop. Ya see we are still #1, as usual. I just wanted to know why you say nothing all round and then when a hammer hits on an account you couldn't have been on for more than a couple weeks, you brag about it. Did you press send? Oh, little reaper is all grown up. lol, pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXMAUS View Post
    Wall-o-text.
    Where did I brag about the hit? All I did was ask who Mythic Goat Piez is but I guess you had trouble comprehending that and everything else on these forums. But I am glad you went two whole post on a thread without sharing your love for Eminem.

Read back on the pages in this thread, and you'll see me posting a few text on here when Bigfoot was around, but I wouldn't be surprised if your brain was drained of bodily fluids after watching the Eminem music video once again.

I have done nothing worth mentioning on Travian and I have never taken out threats before.

[QUOTE=the grimm reaper;2330950]Is that the time where I took a break and added a new dual on Bigfoot and said "Maybe in the future, I might be looking for a new account if the duals work out who will take email ownership of Bigfoot"? It seems you're precision is slipping. Might have something to do with you dualing with Rob again./quote]
    Oh, it was just a plan to hop accounts? Sorry, misunderstood you.

No, we did not attack you, we underestimated how fast you can hop accounts.

I have done nothing worth mentioning on Travian
    WOW! You finally admit that?!?!?! You managed to finally impress me
    If only one could get that wonderful feeling of accomplishment without having to accomplish anything.

WOW! You finally admit that?!?!?! You managed to finally impress me
    Aren't you the same girl who praised my style because I took out people, took most of the attention away from you guys, and splatted hammers? I could swear the few times I took time off you either got your hammer ville chiefed, small arti stolen, and if my memory serves me right you also had your cap fields taken out.

Aren't you the same girl who praised my style because I took out people, took most of the attention away from you guys, and splatted hammers? I could swear the few times I took time off you either got your hammer ville chiefed, small arti stolen, and if my memory serves me right you also had your cap fields taken out.
    and all that happened? and because you were not around? you are dreaming! Sweet dreams.

and all that happened? and because you were not around? you are dreaming! Sweet dreams.
    All that happened because you don't have enough experience in tactics, and you weren't willing to accept that your arti was supposed to be move while it had incoming with 20k defense sitting there to defend it.

All that happened because you don't have enough experience in tactics, and you weren't willing to accept that your arti was supposed to be move while it had incoming with 20k defense sitting there to defend it.
    LOL Apparently you know better what was going on on my accounts. I would think you were my secret dual, but none of the accounts i was on were ever destroyed, so no way you were there

Fighting Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    6. Jessica Alba will have an abortion, and completely divert her career to focus on creation hot pics for us. The top 10 attackers get the sexiest stuff. Limited offer.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrillSeeker View Post
    Meatman must be pitting the fool.

Meatman must be pitting the fool.
    You can check the Treasure Chamber. Then you can shut your trap.

Or I can just show you this one
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/152168762e7
    Last edited by ThrillSeeker; 01-18-2012 at 11:51 AM.
    Fighting Dreamer

6. Jessica Alba will have an abortion, and completely divert her career to focus on creation hot pics for us. The top 10 attackers get the sexiest stuff. Limited offer.

Boy you're dumb. Mr. T is Meatman and those are his dancers. Add those three up and you will get the joke, corky.

Boy you're dumb. Mr. T is Meatman and those are his dancers. Add those three up and you will get the joke, corky.
    Ohh okay okay. So Meatman = Mr. T? No wonder why. Thought you were talking about the report. Oh well My bad.
    Fighting Dreamer

Or I can just show you this one
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/152168762e7
    Thanks for the report WITHOUT the ads. Those gettertools reports piss me off.

Banned.

Reaper even with all that being said I still like you. If the Scooby acct. fails throw me a message you can join us...

Quote Originally Posted by BRIAN15 View Post
    If the Scooby acct. fails throw me a message you can join us...
    Ruh Roh Shaggy! No more scooby snacks?!?

SCOOBY DOOBIE DOO!!! Message about what? Now I'm interested ... (popcorn)

Fighting Dreamer

nice!

nice!
    Thanks
    Fighting Dreamer

Banned.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1524792dae6

When will people learn to just stay away.

When they lost their hammers.
    Fighting Dreamer

Nice defense Brian

I hope he remembers to MARK IT ZERO! and moves on to the NEXT FRAME!

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/15296553088

Nobody bothers defending nowadays....
    USx R26 - DeathNote (Knights), R25 - Saitama (Knights), R24 - roothlus (NNOF), R23 - CleverCleaver (SWAT), R22 - Empire (SCP), R21 - FairyTail (Knights), R20 - Roothlus (NNOF), R19 - Roothlus (Knights), R18 - Roothlus (Knights), R17 - Roothlus (IDTS!), R16 - Roothlus (Knights & IDTS!), R15 - Roothlus (Knights), R14 - roothlus (NNOF), R13 - CharlieSheen (NNOF), R12 - HannahMontana (zOMG!), R11 - Roo (FLGC), R10 - Roothlus (NNOF), R9 - roothlus (KORN & NNOF)

Quote Originally Posted by buymeadrink View Post

Try someone your own size

Wat? lol.

Didn't you make a whole deal about 'I don't need to hit you. You're too far, and too big for me to target someone like you'?

He was top 100...big enough to put up a fight.
    USx R26 - DeathNote (Knights), R25 - Saitama (Knights), R24 - roothlus (NNOF), R23 - CleverCleaver (SWAT), R22 - Empire (SCP), R21 - FairyTail (Knights), R20 - Roothlus (NNOF), R19 - Roothlus (Knights), R18 - Roothlus (Knights), R17 - Roothlus (IDTS!), R16 - Roothlus (Knights & IDTS!), R15 - Roothlus (Knights), R14 - roothlus (NNOF), R13 - CharlieSheen (NNOF), R12 - HannahMontana (zOMG!), R11 - Roo (FLGC), R10 - Roothlus (NNOF), R9 - roothlus (KORN & NNOF)

YOU! My friend did not just say that...?

Heh, I didn't mean us. Their are weight classes. We're too big and slow. Someone light heavyweight.

Something to hide?

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1530967b915

Nice hit

Quote Originally Posted by Enterprise View Post
    Something to hide?

Just SOP.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/15311096997

Appears that NWO isnt worried about defending any capitals.....Was hoping for a wall so we could go out PB style with a ban or deletion right after.

certainly looks that way.

Banned.

Just SOP.

Appears that NWO isnt worried about defending any capitals.....Was hoping for a wall so we could go out PB style with a ban or deletion right after.

Why defend when you can just rebuild...

Why defend when you can just rebuild...
    Why play when you can just watch...

nice def
    Last edited by Diomedies; 01-23-2012 at 10:17 PM.
    ''Its not often we can change one's destiny but i congratulate you on changing yours, good game!"

-DoH- spookiedookie

"Raiding is for losers. I gave up raiding in round 1." Ares-God

Just SOP.

Come find someone willing to def then

Quote Originally Posted by Enterprise View Post
    Come find someone willing to def then
    How many times do i need to tell you, mace are no good at defending!

Quote Originally Posted by omnomnom View Post
    How many times do i need to tell you, mace are no good at defending!
    Yes they are! I'll show you one day

he has maceman they will sneak behind you, turn into spearmen and put your head on a pike
    ''Its not often we can change one's destiny but i congratulate you on changing yours, good game!"

-DoH- spookiedookie

"Raiding is for losers. I gave up raiding in round 1." Ares-God