Thread: knights and Zomg have become confeds

Default knights and Zomg have become confeds

wonder if the other 2 quads will join to counter-balance this union
    ''Its not often we can change one's destiny but i congratulate you on changing yours, good game!"

-DoH- spookiedookie

"Raiding is for losers. I gave up raiding in round 1." Ares-God

I've seen a 14 man alliance beat a 1200 man alliance before. Balance isn't necessary. Its all in the skill of the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiquity View Post
    I've seen a 14 man alliance beat a 1200 man alliance before. Balance isn't necessary. Its all in the skill of the players.
    true I've seen that too, in CL 5x server 14-20 players won the round, but those guys were literally farming all the world i don't see any similarity here in this world.
    Last edited by Diomedies; 01-22-2012 at 10:39 AM.
    ''Its not often we can change one's destiny but i congratulate you on changing yours, good game!"

-DoH- spookiedookie

Quote Originally Posted by MAXMAUS View Post
    LMBO HAHAHAHAHA lets all hold hands.lol

-DoH- spookiedookie

Wasn't it obvious from the start that this was going to happen? No surprises here.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXMAUS View Post
    Those guys need to be shot ...

Villager

Quote Originally Posted by Resurrected View Post
    Wasn't it obvious from the start that this was going to happen? No surprises here.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by mythic goat piez View Post
    this
    hey don't say anything NNOF and NWO you guys already have a pact. if not then there are 6 players from both allies attacking me. kind of suspisious,

-DoH- spookiedookie

Knights need all the help they can get, especially when they have players that are so clueless they keep trying to raid someone after getting their raiding party killed and going home empty handed.

30 attack/raids in the last week with 0 resources taken.
    Players of Travian: Don't go for a Natar's win cause the great Amazed12 says this is what will happen:
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed12 View Post
    Are you going to be on these forums in 2 years or so and when someone else comes on and laughs at all of S1.us about how the entire server ganged up on 1 WW just so they can get a natar win? S1 is going to be made fun of over and over again if natars do build a World Wonder to level 100. Each Domain is different and are known for different competitive levels and I bet after natars do make it to level 100 this domain will be ridiculed over and over again by the travian world.

Quote Originally Posted by Diomedies View Post
    hey don't say anything NNOF and NWO you guys already have a pact. if not then there are 6 players from both allies attacking me. kind of suspisious,

Paranoid much?

Was PB working with NWO earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    Was PB working with NWO earlier...
    PB "naga, naga, nagana be working here anymore thats for sure"

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Antiquity View Post
    PB "naga, naga, nagana be working here anymore thats for sure"

LOL!
    Hahaha :P

A =pb=1 player told me that he would rather deffer the Knights than =pb=. True story. I thought that's why they changed their name to NEW. So that was just wishful thinking? Not a possible deal? 0_o. Interesting.

=PB= isn't worth mentioning anymore...they will merge up with someone or be lost in the shuffle.
    USx R26 - DeathNote (Knights), R25 - Saitama (Knights), R24 - roothlus (NNOF), R23 - CleverCleaver (SWAT), R22 - Empire (SCP), R21 - FairyTail (Knights), R20 - Roothlus (NNOF), R19 - Roothlus (Knights), R18 - Roothlus (Knights), R17 - Roothlus (IDTS!), R16 - Roothlus (Knights & IDTS!), R15 - Roothlus (Knights), R14 - roothlus (NNOF), R13 - CharlieSheen (NNOF), R12 - HannahMontana (zOMG!), R11 - Roo (FLGC), R10 - Roothlus (NNOF), R9 - roothlus (KORN & NNOF)

not true

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by KBDude View Post
    Knights need all the help they can get, especially when they have players that are so clueless they keep trying to raid someone after getting their raiding party killed and going home empty handed.

30 attack/raids in the last week with 0 resources taken.
    With raiding the way it is now and no one reads the reports. All you do is click a button and raids go. So to me this is not a big deal 150 mace lost not a big deal just makes you feed a few troops and talk like a tough guy. Worth the troop lose to me

i dont understand why you people want to build a WW to 100, not only does it force people to join in a confed and immediately dry up chances for chiefing and ruining peoples lives they have put into the game for the past few months but.....oh wait what am i talking about, you USx people only want to sit around and sim and win WW's so next round you can brag about how cool you are...for all of you that have won a WW...what physical gain in Real life have you received from winning a WW? a check in the mail? a train of hot women every night? free food for Subway for a year? wait i know, absolutely nothing....so why not play like a renegade just to ruin someone elses day instead of sending resources and troops to a select few accts....who when a WW is captured immediately break away from the ally and form their own 3-4 man alliance and when the WW is reached to 100, they are the only 3-4 accts that actually receive benefit (and you do you honestly believe its because they dont want spies to see WW defense...is the defense that pathetic in your WW you have to hide it?), the rest of you are mopped up in a bucket and cleaned up for the next round to start...all you have is word of mouth saying you gave some chump defense and resources and had no other part in it then that...explain to me why you people want this?
    I wanna touch you.

Quote Originally Posted by Millensurfer View Post
    i dont understand why you people want to build a WW to 100, not only does it force people to join in a confed and immediately dry up chances for chiefing and ruining peoples lives they have put into the game for the past few months but.....oh wait what am i talking about, you USx people only want to sit around and sim and win WW's so next round you can brag about how cool you are...for all of you that have won a WW...what physical gain in Real life have you received from winning a WW? a check in the mail? a train of hot women every night? free food for Subway for a year? wait i know, absolutely nothing....so why not play like a renegade just to ruin someone elses day instead of sending resources and troops to a select few accts....who when a WW is captured immediately break away from the ally and form their own 3-4 man alliance and when the WW is reached to 100, they are the only 3-4 accts that actually receive benefit (and you do you honestly believe its because they dont want spies to see WW defense...is the defense that pathetic in your WW you have to hide it?), the rest of you are mopped up in a bucket and cleaned up for the next round to start...all you have is word of mouth saying you gave some chump defense and resources and had no other part in it then that...explain to me why you people want this?
    It's simple. I for one have never played a "game" with the intention to lose. I never showed up to my high school friday night lights game and say "How can I possibly lose this game to piss some of my friends/fans off?" I never put call of duty in the xbox on and say "Man I hope I lose this one".

Do NOT get me wrong, playing the "war" I wanna F*** some accounts up and delete off the server is fun also, but I would never invest gold on such an account.

As for the last part of your post, there is no need to leave alliance now to worry about WW defense, as if the attacker dont get a report then either does the alliance attack boards on T4. Just a FYI

i watched the comx ww race, they broke away still
    I wanna touch you.