Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: returning vets!!!

Default returning vets!!!

so today i took a loook back into some round 3 threads just to relive the glory days
    so to rebuild a broke usx i figured i would post this and see if i could get some takes to bring back some vets for a round make it like a retired round

belive me i was going to stop playing this round i only came back cause i had a dual who wanted to relive the glory days

so if i could ask every one i know you have some conects to bring back old vets let try to get usx playing again at least for one round

so for those of us who want to retire can go out saying we played with the best and for those new comers they can say they learned from the best

and for me ( i can smash some old player who told me i was second rate )

and for travian so we can get these forums fired up again, and make one heck of a round to go down in history books

dont know what you would call it but think of a good name for the round.
    and let me know who you can bring to the round i will see who i can get (lets make this fun)
    r3 army strong r8 brazz r13 the fallen
    r4 army strong r9 vendetta
    r5 army strong r10 gladiator-d
    r6 the fallen r11 time with the baby
    r7 gossamer r12 scooby doo

just an update for those who want to help in this (but already got one!!) lets see if we can get some people to get more

good luck

Bring back all the Vets!!! Specially the forum trolls!!
    Fighting Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    6. Jessica Alba will have an abortion, and completely divert her career to focus on creation hot pics for us. The top 10 attackers get the sexiest stuff. Limited offer.

Quote Originally Posted by army strong View Post
    i can smash some old player who told me i was second rate
    lol who said that?

I could be persuaded...

I say we call it "Round 13".
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    No, GWC makes no excuses for their actions. The typical GWC response is, "**** you." This is, of course, if one gets a response at all.
    usx 1-7,11,12 Ares-GoD - usx 13 Apocalypse - usx 14 Aegis - us5x Hells Kitchen

www.godswrathclan.net

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by AresGoD View Post
    I say we call it "Round 13".
    I say you leave your troops sitting home again

Quote Originally Posted by BRIAN15 View Post
    Epic Pwnage!!!
    Fighting Dreamer

6. Jessica Alba will have an abortion, and completely divert her career to focus on creation hot pics for us. The top 10 attackers get the sexiest stuff. Limited offer.

epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ares what quad you rolling to next round????

I will be NE as always and all are welcome to hit my troops at home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    No, GWC makes no excuses for their actions. The typical GWC response is, "**** you." This is, of course, if one gets a response at all.
    usx 1-7,11,12 Ares-GoD - usx 13 Apocalypse - usx 14 Aegis - us5x Hells Kitchen

www.godswrathclan.net

so today i took a loook back into some round 3 threads just to relive the glory days
    so to rebuild a broke usx i figured i would post this and see if i could get some takes to bring back some vets for a round make it like a retired round

belive me i was going to stop playing this round i only came back cause i had a dual who wanted to relive the glory days

so if i could ask every one i know you have some conects to bring back old vets let try to get usx playing again at least for one round

so for those of us who want to retire can go out saying we played with the best and for those new comers they can say they learned from the best

and for travian so we can get these forums fired up again, and make one heck of a round to go down in history books

and let me know who you can bring to the round i will see who i can get (lets make this fun)
    you have all the power army get the killer b's to bring back all there buddies. i mean really who else is there? most of the old players are to poor to be good on t$ so they will just be like brining in wounded horses to the race track.i mean even the (so i been told) great maxximus couldnt beat up the fudge packer so better see if the great bz can do it lol. oh wait you were a fudge packer last round never mind. usx will suck again!

Default Rost???

Um... Just making sure that you were nothing of relevance oop nope looks like disturbed moved to the boonies in hopes he would not be mortally pwned when the talk came about knights would be picking up some good players ( for a round ) but dont worrie you can move back out of the 300 300 cause I will not be a knight next round

Had to do a round as a knight just to see for my self if what people were saying was true ( I actually found some good people) except one dude which reminds me why I used to pound knights

Woowow got off topic so basically rosy= garbage and got scared ran to boonies begged his people not to tell any one which account he was on till week 17 then you came on here to talk about the packer when I hate green bay Only you rost lol only you

Banned.

Almost as bad as getting your hammer chiefed without a fight........

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    wow. 3 years later you come in and drag up crap we've all left behind.
    spook
    what's right is what's left after you do everything else wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    dude this is a new trend it happens every round

almost no big deal any more you just rebuild and beat people up any ways (if you catch me) t3 before artis that matterd now adays you can rebuild a ww wreaker in 3 weeks lol

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by spookiedookie View Post
    People are running out of new things to go with.

People are running out of new things to go with.
    takes a hell of a nutjob to make us see eye to eye.
    spook
    what's right is what's left after you do everything else wrong.

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by spookiedookie View Post
    Chill out spookie. I haven't been here in a while and felt like trolling Brian. I was drunk, sue me.

Maybe if you didn't burn every bridge you have crossed you wouldn't have to **** kiss old enemies.

Plenty of people have actually talked about you recently and would LOVE to see you play again......

Default fix

Holy hell, did you ever hear of a Period? The thing that looks like this. <---

Quote Originally Posted by rost View Post
    you have all the power army get the killer b's to bring back all there buddies. i mean really who else is there? most of the old players are to poor to be good on t$ so they will just be like brining in wounded horses to the race track.i mean even the (so i been told) great maxximus couldnt beat up the fudge packer so better see if the great bz can do it lol. oh wait you were a fudge packer last round never mind. usx will suck again!
    There is a word called grammar. Now shut up and go sim some more.
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 04-01-2012 at 10:59 PM. Reason: fixee double postee Learn to merge your posts, If I could learn to do it the hard way you can too.

***** Please.
    Hell no
    US2 R7 Destory
    USX R12 Sir. Radio. R20 nomoretravian
    FOR WONKA

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeless View Post
    Holy hell, did you ever hear of a Period? The thing that looks like this. <---

There is a word called grammar. Now shut up and go sim some more.
    dude had i realized i was in English and not a war game i would worry about (grammar, spelling, and punctuation) but i value your input and will take it into heart. (now please go do something more help full then correcting my punctuation.)

oh guess whos back, The vet of them all Fingal!!!!!!!! lol

HEY!!!!! here's an idea lets start a rd 3 discussion, they all end up there anyway.
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

I want to play but it looks so different. T_T
    Stop the sexual references. Children read this.
    A little is okay, this is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I do own these forums. When you stop parading around with your "I suck Lordy off" flag and start showing us something that matters, then you can stay. Until then, please leave, because I don't want to hear Lordy squeak when you move because your head is so far up his ***.
    Usx - Wraith
    Comy - Wraith

Sup?

Default bud

you can play with me any time you want to just let me know

Bahahah too late I started!
    I do own these forums. When you stop parading around with your "I suck Lordy off" flag and start showing us something that matters, then you can stay. Until then, please leave, because I don't want to hear Lordy squeak when you move because your head is so far up his ***.
    Usx - Wraith
    Comy - Wraith

Sup?

Ummm... Just a thought... Does ANYONE really want to have to face Anaethema's armies again? Single-handedly destroying three alliances at once cured me of pissing him off!

For a vet travian player reunion to happen they would have to make this game into Travian again. Whatever this game you are playing now is, it is not the travian we all loved. That is all...
    Usx Rd4: ScubaSteve
    Ukx: PapaSmurf
    Usx Rd6: Capn Stabbin
    Usx Rd7: Tim Tebow Rank 8 Attacker(- Natars)Rank 8 Defender(- WW holders)Rank 7 Hero!
    If Rhyme won the silver medal, would it be wrong to say Rhyme is a big steaming number 2? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aegwyn View Post
    Jono sims it up like whoa, got big parties for hours like whoa, wheat shippin cranny dippin res flippin, like whoa...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamecake View Post
    did you really quote yourself in your siggy..... like whoa

Aeg is right. The days of old are long gone =(.
    [4:50 PM] <Jamie> Also I'm NDA
    [8:49 AM] <Josh> Angry saffy is always angry
    [8:49 AM] <Saffy> ^ that too

I'm around... somewhere.

I'm over there ----------->

O ya I started playing for fun again. ^_^
    Usx - Wraith
    Comy - Wraith

Sup?

I really tried giving the new version a chance... Then I remembered I'm a drunk and went back to the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by jd70 View Post
    then i remembered i'm a drunk and went back to the bar.
    qft!
    -usx3 Brownz Ran
    -usx4 HomeWrecker, Winner!, The Hammers
    -usx5 HomeWrecker, Most WW D Troops Ever
    -usx7 HomeWrecker, Winner!, The Hammers, Stats
    -usx9 Vendetta, Most Attack Points in usx History

Retired leader of NATO, the best alliance to ever grace USX.
    Held in check by Blondie1

Why or why did I come back. Why oh WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaruby View Post
    Why or why did I come back. Why oh WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you ever leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Angel View Post
    Did you ever leave?
    Stupid game!

Quote Originally Posted by jaruby View Post
    Stupid game!

It's been a couple of years since I have played, so thought I would come back and check things out. Started 5 days ago, not sure if I like all the changes. I miss the days of Los Huns and SB