Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server analysis

Default Server analysis

In an effort to make this forum alive and bring some fun to the game and all the chatting here,I am making this thread.
    So,first off,who are these United guys,than these Bad3p guys and finally the Renegade alliance?Never seen them before,just wondering.And yes,why isn't Oh Snap! the no.1 in pop?
    Partizan Belgrade

http://www.gettertools.com/tx3.travi...-Map/239777947

United~A
    United
    Unity
    Unity.
    Unity..
    renegade
    UNITY...
    United~T
    Renegad2

I'm sure i missed a couple dozen other alliances in this group....Should be fun times in the North.
    USx R26 - DeathNote (Knights), R25 - Saitama (Knights), R24 - roothlus (NNOF), R23 - CleverCleaver (SWAT), R22 - Empire (SCP), R21 - FairyTail (Knights), R20 - Roothlus (NNOF), R19 - Roothlus (Knights), R18 - Roothlus (Knights), R17 - Roothlus (IDTS!), R16 - Roothlus (Knights & IDTS!), R15 - Roothlus (Knights), R14 - roothlus (NNOF), R13 - CharlieSheen (NNOF), R12 - HannahMontana (zOMG!), R11 - Roo (FLGC), R10 - Roothlus (NNOF), R9 - roothlus (KORN & NNOF)

Server Analysis: Mass tumbleweeds and a deafening sound of crickets chirping.
    Excuse me for disagreeing that your degeneracy is sacred.

Merchant

Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    Server Analysis: Mass tumbleweeds and a deafening sound of crickets chirping.
    Sounds like a slow server
    Usx-
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyme View Post
    I could shoot you an alliance invite, and then we could swap IGMs, eventually leading to an indecent proposal where I ask you for hot n00ds and I get fired as a moderator.

Sound like a plan?

Everyone forgot about SL.they are contenders in this

what alliances are even in the SL

they are with misfits and II.

SL, misfits, II .... new alliances to usx? never heard of them.
    USx R26 - DeathNote (Knights), R25 - Saitama (Knights), R24 - roothlus (NNOF), R23 - CleverCleaver (SWAT), R22 - Empire (SCP), R21 - FairyTail (Knights), R20 - Roothlus (NNOF), R19 - Roothlus (Knights), R18 - Roothlus (Knights), R17 - Roothlus (IDTS!), R16 - Roothlus (Knights & IDTS!), R15 - Roothlus (Knights), R14 - roothlus (NNOF), R13 - CharlieSheen (NNOF), R12 - HannahMontana (zOMG!), R11 - Roo (FLGC), R10 - Roothlus (NNOF), R9 - roothlus (KORN & NNOF)

i think all but SL are new.SL is the biggest out of them.they are doing pretty well.they dont have many medals or anything but they have a great endgame plan and leadership

Sounds like a weaker round than usual. Glad I didn't waste my time playing this go round.

it isnt really that bad.there aren't a lot of returning vets but this server could pick back up(with a lot of luck)

I've returned to the server after god knows how long, and I must say I am highly disappointed. I am barely on, don't have any ttroops, and yet I am not being farmed. People are clearly doing something very wrong.
    [4:50 PM] <Jamie> Also I'm NDA
    [8:49 AM] <Josh> Angry saffy is always angry
    [8:49 AM] <Saffy> ^ that too

Seth, join me and teach me how to be good plz. Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope.

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by buymeadrink View Post
    Seth, join me and teach me how to be good plz. Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope.
    Please tell me your joking

Quote Originally Posted by buymeadrink View Post
    Hello Leia.My name is Luke and I will bring Obi Wan to you.I can help you,I am your only hope.
    Partizan Belgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan View Post
    Hello Leia.My name is Luke and I will bring Obi Wan to you.I can help you,I am your only hope.
    Noob! I am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    Noob! I am your father.
    No!It can't be....
    Partizan Belgrade

Quote Originally Posted by BRIAN15 View Post
    Please tell me your joking
    I think my track record is a little better than yours . . . just saying.
    [4:50 PM] <Jamie> Also I'm NDA
    [8:49 AM] <Josh> Angry saffy is always angry
    [8:49 AM] <Saffy> ^ that too

star wars?last time i watched that i was 5

Quote Originally Posted by syrus View Post
    So its been what 2-3 years then?

Star Wars is the most awesome movie of all time.And if you have watched it last time when you were five,you are either 6 now,or you are an idiot with 25 years and you don't recognise the greatness of SW saga.Just sayin'
    Partizan Belgrade

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I think my track record is a little better than yours . . . just saying.
    LOL Thanks for clearing up you were joking...

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I've returned to the server after god knows how long, and I must say I am highly disappointed. I am barely on, don't have any ttroops, and yet I am not being farmed. People are clearly doing something very wrong.
    I have an account with a big neon "I'M A FARM" sign out front... no one even stops by for a look.
    Excuse me for disagreeing that your degeneracy is sacred.

no.im not 6 im 20.im too busy at medical school for star wars

and the ability to form a literate post eludes you.

buy insurance.
    spook
    what's right is what's left after you do everything else wrong.

too busy at medical school to watch star wars, and yet oddly has plenty of time to play games and troll forums. yay for the next gen of doctors! or are you just a dentist? not really a doctor. or a nurse?
    S5r1-Mike Honcho S1r3-Mike Honcho s5r4-retch a sketch S1r5-snoozle (Go NATARS!) S6r3-Onomatopoeia USXr13-Karate Monkey USXr14-Hobbes USXr15 CDC USXr16-Cheekygurrl S1r7-Nub s5r7-eeyore usxr21-Austin Powers us3r? ONO

Quote Originally Posted by Honcho View Post
    too busy at medical school to watch star wars, and yet oddly has plenty of time to play games and troll forums. yay for the next gen of doctors! or are you just a dentist? not really a doctor. or a nurse?
    he's a doctor.

playing a nurse.

telling people he drives a lamborghini.

he's your online hero.
    spook

Always have time for SW
    Partizan Belgrade

Star Wars owns :P First server it was my naming inspiration! lol

There is no point in discussing about Star Wars when we all know that it's awesome.

THANK YOU !
    Partizan Belgrade

Ok.First of all,i am a doctor(neurosurgeon),and i do have time to be online i just never get around to watching Star Wars.I don't have a Lamborghini but i do want one(I'm never going to get one though). I will admit that Star Wars is awesome.I just watched it last night.

Ok.First of all,i am a doctor(neurosurgeon),and i do have time to be online i just never get around to watching Star Wars.I don't have a Lamborghini but i do want one(I'm never going to get one though). I will admit that Star Wars is awesome.I just watched it last night.
    are you a doctor or in med school?

nevermind. my apathy just got here.
    spook

sorry.neurosurgeon in training

Unity talks a big game, but why are their leaders sucking so bad? I mean come on 3 of their 5 leaders are sitting at the very bottom of their wing. I suppose they are great, they do have the prerequisite acii in the alliance page. A leader who more or less says they he is great. Yup, this is what makes a great alliance.

i don't think Unity will win.biggest contenders:Unity,SL,NNOF,and Regenade or United.that's my opinion

I think it will be much the same as every speed server. Top ranked alliances that a: have not played mostly together before - ie: over 50%, or b: are not a pre-planned alliance with good duel/sitter coverage will eventually drop down, or recruit madly to fill pop.

Others that are selective now, biding their time, high average pop and offence with 5-15ish people in the alliance now are the ones to watch for. Could be wrong, but historically has proven to be the case.

i don't think Unity will win.biggest contenders:Unity,SL,NNOF,and Regenade or United.that's my opinion
    U mad bro?
    Partizan Belgrade

Quote Originally Posted by morgasshk View Post
    I think it will be much the same as every speed server. Top ranked alliances that a: have not played mostly together before - ie: over 50%, or b: are not a pre-planned alliance with good duel/sitter coverage will eventually drop down, or recruit madly to fill pop.

Others that are selective now, biding their time, high average pop and offence with 5-15ish people in the alliance now are the ones to watch for. Could be wrong, but historically has proven to be the case.

Sl is an alliance bidding their time.they are ones to watch out for

SL?I don't expect much of them.They will probably just join IDTS again.Or whatever their name is this round.
    Partizan Belgrade

SL honestly wasn't too bad off last round. I don't think they could of contended last round but that was mainly because of activity issues they had. The players were a good mix of average and high mediocre though, capable of making it to endgame on their own. Winning though? A whole different story. They housed a couple decent hammers, one which was used for plans and still ended up being used in the end. A couple arties. With just a little push or the right leadership I could see them becoming a contender this round.

But it is faaaaaar too early in the server to make endgame predictions though.