Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Big question

  1. #1

    Default Big question

    How the **** is this 'The Reaper' guy's hero lvl 67 with **** all att/def points?

    Does he just buy xp scrolls? Seems like a massive waste to me if that's the case lol. Unless I am missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Stop the sexual references. Children read this.
    A little is okay, this is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I do own these forums. When you stop parading around with your "I suck Lordy off" flag and start showing us something that matters, then you can stay. Until then, please leave, because I don't want to hear Lordy squeak when you move because your head is so far up his ***.
    Usx - Wraith
    Comy - Wraith

    Sup?

  2. #2

    Default

    Im actually surprised 67 is the highest right now to be honest. Gotta love them T4 servers. Be happy he invested the **** ton of gold on his hero though, I find it more annoying seeing people put thousands of gold on artworks, myself.

  3. #3

    Default

    Oh true. I don't understand how people can just buy their villages (buying artworks).

    So lame. T_T
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Stop the sexual references. Children read this.
    A little is okay, this is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I do own these forums. When you stop parading around with your "I suck Lordy off" flag and start showing us something that matters, then you can stay. Until then, please leave, because I don't want to hear Lordy squeak when you move because your head is so far up his ***.
    Usx - Wraith
    Comy - Wraith

    Sup?

  4. #4
    Philosopher fortress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    At my computer...
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Nah, he's totally a massive anvil that splatted a few hammers
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

  5. #5

    Default

    People buying artwork though is what is keeping me having gold =D!
    [4:50 PM] <Jamie> Also I'm NDA
    [8:49 AM] <Josh> Angry saffy is always angry
    [8:49 AM] <Saffy> ^ that too

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    People buying artwork though is what is keeping me having gold =D!
    Wowowowowowow, PM me your IGN so I can stalk you with some TT love. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Stop the sexual references. Children read this.
    A little is okay, this is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I do own these forums. When you stop parading around with your "I suck Lordy off" flag and start showing us something that matters, then you can stay. Until then, please leave, because I don't want to hear Lordy squeak when you move because your head is so far up his ***.
    Usx - Wraith
    Comy - Wraith

    Sup?

  7. #7

    Default

    Those scrolls get me an average of 25 gold each time I sell them. Someone is making a good investment, clearly I am using the gold to grow into a super farm... no one has stopped by to cash in though.
    Excuse me for disagreeing that your degeneracy is sacred.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    Those scrolls get me an average of 25 gold each time I sell them. Someone is making a good investment, clearly I am using the gold to grow into a super farm... no one has stopped by to cash in though.
    Rofl, how do you get so many good items. All my hero adventures turn out sucky. I tried 'merchanting' the items, cause my timezone is uber in Australia and I can get cheap stuff. But then it sells for so low.

    I am so bad at this game. T_T
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Stop the sexual references. Children read this.
    A little is okay, this is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I do own these forums. When you stop parading around with your "I suck Lordy off" flag and start showing us something that matters, then you can stay. Until then, please leave, because I don't want to hear Lordy squeak when you move because your head is so far up his ***.
    Usx - Wraith
    Comy - Wraith

    Sup?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •